Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you obey your wife's command to urinate sitting down?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.slate.com/articles/life/...ake_my_husband_sit_to_pee_is_that_so_bad.html

My spouse—a man—pees standing up. I have told him several times that no matter how careful one is, it leaves pee on surfaces—the toilet, the floor, and probably his legs! I have shown him several times how there is pee on the flat part of the rim. He huffs and cleans it up, but of course he doesn’t see what’s on the floor. My problem is that he acts as though he is doing me a favor by sitting to pee. If he cleaned up the toilet area and left it pee-free, I wouldn’t care a bit how he goes. But he gets very offended when I point out that standing up to pee just isn’t very clean. How can I convince him about this without getting him defensive?
my opinion of him sitting down to urinate: :down:

B

BeDJ

I've never thought twice leaving the seat down every time, maybe I don't like the sight of day old p!ss stains. But, upon further deep critical thinking, it might be my beta faggot closet feminist behavior raging out. It's a good thing I noticed it, and now leave the seat up even after I poop. My female room mate mentioned if someone was using the bathroom aside from us since the toilet seat was always up.

Me: Well, if I have to lift the seat up when I pee, you should pull it down every time as well.

Her: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Yeah, what a cvnt. I just got my official eviction notice, but I was able to practice my assertive dominance so I guess I have that going for me. I'm going to appeal the decision with the landlord because I think this matter is very sexist and she has too many privileges.

logicallefty

Reaction score
My buddy went round and round with his wife about this subject. Finally he said "forget it, I will just install a urinal". He bought the urinal and before he put it in place his wife said "well don't expect me to clean that thing".. He said "ok then I'm not gonna install it, and you will have to live with the toilet seat however the F I leave it". I think the urinal is still sitting in his garage.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear MDJ,
I gave in on that one years ago,if you are(Quite sensibly)Shvagging them in their home,it is not an unreasonable requestLOL.

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well call me emasculated if you want, but I am somewhat of a clean freak. Not to the point of disinfecting everything and being a germaphobe though...I'm just of the opinion it's good to keep your place clean and in order. With that said, hell I've been in positions before where I gotta take a #2 only to find some guy before me can't control his aim and I gotta clean that sh*t up.

I'm not saying you gotta sit down, but for f*cks sake some of you guys, clean the f*ck up after yourself!

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I came here because I knew OP would make a topic about this article! hahahaha

Still wondering if OP is paid by SS.com to generate pageviews here.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. If your woman is commanding you to piss sitting down, then you've got some big fücking problems as a man. Some of these men (if you wanna call them that) are just pussified down to the fücking core. Just thinking about that makes me want a fücking Sour Diesel blunt the size of a Subway sammich.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
I came here because I knew OP would make a topic about this article! hahahaha

Still wondering if OP is paid by SS.com to generate pageviews here.
No, I have never been paid. What is your problem?

fufifniiyee

Reaction score
Tommy was four, and he liked pictures very much, but he was very bad at drawing.One day he wanted to draw a picture of his father, when he looked at the picture he had drawn, he was not happy. “Well,” he said to his father at last, “I will put a tail on it and make it a monkey.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
fifa 14 coins|fifa 14 ps3 coins

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd never piss sitting down (unless due to some injury) but I do often close not only the seat but the lid...I've dropped too many toothbrushes into the bowl before. I'm also kind of a clean freak. If my aim is off I'll wipe it down quickly. I do live alone though so it's my mandate and nobody else's. When I was married I generally kept the seat down for her, but that was out of respect because she cleaned damn near everything weekly.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This feminist woman doesn't even understand male anatomy. Any guy knows from peeing while sitting down taking a number 2, that you're more liable to get pee on the toilet seat or floor than when peeing while standing with the seat up. A lot of toilets are small and round and not always easy to pee down in to.

I swear the hate movement of feminism has made most women man hating crazies.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear All,
I must be a feminist...hmm...but Feminist or not..I have for more than fifty years averaged out at five or so fvucks a week...the average is actually climbing...don't you guys think that to achieve that score card,it's worth taking a little shvit,from time to time...Humility is such a wonderful thing to acquire LOL.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never lost any pvssy for refusing to put a toilet seat back down. If I did, then that's ok I don't want that girl anyway.

I, like every guy, make plenty of compromises for pvssy as it is, but I have to draw the line somewhere. Once you start acquiescing to her every unreasonable demand then she never stops with the emasculating demands and probably usually loses respect for you an cuts off the pvssy anyway.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
only if I get to watch her pee standing up when she goes, and lets me fondle her and grope her when she's done :)

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scaramouche said:
Dear All,
I must be a feminist...hmm...but Feminist or not..I have for more than fifty years averaged out at five or so fvucks a week...the average is actually climbing...don't you guys think that to achieve that score card,it's worth taking a little shvit,from time to time...Humility is such a wonderful thing to acquire LOL.
Nobody questions your bona fides, brother!

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, but...

unless she specified "where", she may be upset with the results. I sit down in her car, at the dinner table, and at the movie theatre. If she wants me lazy, well, lazy I can do.

Naw... I'd point her here. Don't try to bring me down to your level, rise to mine!

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to religiously leave the seat up just to assert my frame, but now I actually always close the lid because I thought of how that toilet water steadily evaporates into the air.

I think that's a fair enough reason to put the lid down, but for those who don't mind about toilet water evaporation I say more power to ya. Leave it up and show her who's the boss.