Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She wanted licking before putting out....

abe0

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My gf in training who is 46 and loves sex had her thrills riding me. After her multiple orgasms of which she had enough...it was my turn and when I was going to place it her mouth she says "no...you need to lick me first". Then when she realized I wasn't going to comply she unenthusiastically told me I can put it in her pu**y.

WTF...she had enough orgasms for the night....she got her thrills....and now changes her mind and is dictating to me what I have to do if I want a bj. I felt like she was telling me...okay it felt great I got mine...now hurry up and let me finish up with you.

So I put my clothed on quietly and told her it was time for her to go home.

I do not know how else I could have handled this.... but I felt she was a selfish little b*tch. Abe

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Abe,
A real DJ gets her to do him first! I shall post something on an ex Gigolo who I observed in action,at first hand just last Week!

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The details are vague, Abe.

"Riding", as in "dry humping"? Or, actually inside the vag? How much foreplay was involved before she hopped up there to do the pole dance? Specifically, I need to find out if her cl¡t was attended to thoroughly, the swelling status of her labia, and the cervix location. Since none of us were there, we're missing crucial input. Without knowing if her cervix dropped, how extended or distended her cl¡t was, or what the overall p¨ssy protrusion was, I would assume "first time jitters/faking".

It's common, nothing to take personally.

I can't even tell you how many times I've had a chick fake it on a first lay...
only to be completely ashamed of themselves when I catch them doing it.
V: *laughs confidently with a smirk* "Can it. Are you in a hurry? Relax, we're just getting warmed up. Do you need to go to the bathroom before we continue?"
Her: :eek: :nervous: "Yes, actually."
V: "Use the washcloth by the sink when your done, please."

Women, far more than guys, have a lot of pressure to perform on the first naked encounter. Usually, I mean more often than not, women are so "in their head" that they are virtually incapable of an orgasm the first time.

"Does he think I'm fat?" (<-- top of the list, every time)
"Is my kitty stinky?"
"I hate my boobs."
"I love the smell of his breath."
"Ooh... that's nice... wait, am I too quiet?"
"Can the neighbors hear us?"

There is so much crap swirling around in their heads; they'll focus on everything BUT the feeling they should be feeling. Ask one, they'll confirm this. So, as the magical DJ d¡cksmith you are, it's up to you to understand and address this mental blockage. "Relax, your fine, pay attention. Breathe."

Often, too, the sexual situation escalates before a woman has proper time to be ready for a session... and their bladder fills up mid-way. This is especially true if booze is involved. It's hard to focus on "letting go" when your busy "holding back" pee. I'm sure most guys can relate.

All that aside, and without details: 69. If she wanted to make it an issue, meet her in the middle. Lighten the tension with some humor, even.

Her: "No... you have to lick me first."
Abe: "Get that in your mouth before you make me go limp, then swing that thing up here and I'll handle your business, too."
Her: "Uh... buh..."
Abe: "1... 2... 3... GO!"
Her: :confused:
Abe: *assumes "69" position on top, versus typical guy-on-bottom*

Some chicks don't want their coochie grease in their mouth. It's just like it's verboten (unless she offers "in the heat of the moment") to go ask for ass-to-mouth, some chicks avoid "penetration-to-mouth" in general. From my experience, it's the women that have never had encounters with other women who have that aversion to püssy-to-mouth. Since your gal is 46, I'd guess that's she's a bit old-fashioned that way. Women who have been with other women are accustomed to the flavor and texture of gal-goo, no biggie.

Judging by the actions, however, if she actually had those multiple orgasms she led you to believe, she would have been compelled to step it up and get you off, too. If she still needed licking, that alone points to "not done yet". She didn't want to blow you because she didn't want you to bust and go limp. The actions. She has no guarantee that you won't spooge and be done, she doesn't know you well enough, so she wanted to draw sexin' out to get her actual nut off with more cl¡t work. Maybe you can skeet and get right back in her, maybe you can't, she doesn't know.

Now that all the above has been covered, it would easy to see a different interaction...

Her: "No... you have to lick me first."
Abe: "You faker! Your punishment is to take my shot of man-magic, then I'll handle your business while I recover. Go ahead, now... I'll recover."
:up:

At this point, confront her about faking it. Bring it right out in the open (to "lay" the groundwork for second round) and tell her "faking is not effective communication. Don't do that again: it's counter-productive and makes otherwise good stuff awkward." Or, better still, ask her after you're done with the second encounter -- during that pillow talk -- then come back here and put me on blast if I'm wrong about it.

Yep, the order... intercourse, then oral... that's not typical "first time with new partner" stuff... I'm standing by "faked it". I'm not hating, just relating my experience.

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or just enjoy being with a chick who loves sex. Do whatever both of you want without worrying about who gets more as long as you're both happy when you fall asleep.