Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"The Fall" on Netflix

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so my wife decided we were going to watch this on netflix today, it's just 5 eposides and I like BBC stuff so i'm like cool.

I know that I can come off as somewhat, femetrenic at times compared to some on this forum. lol this will not be one of those threads.

If I were trolling sosuave / the red pill and decided to make a murder / mystery show it would be the fall.

(spoilers)

basically you got this decent but not great looking white 32 ish old male who is married to this hag who is just frustrated as hell with his life, and starts murdering hot young professional women, laywers, accountants, etc. The entire premise of the show revolves around "sweet night" culture or basically women shacking up with men for a night and making them leave in the morning.

so they bring in this lead detective (Scully from the X files, who i must say, has aged quite well) and she's this bad ass feministic all world woman who picks out these hot guys and just ****s them and leaves and has leaders trying o leave their wives and **** for her and she's just this cold calculating bith who takes what she wants and leaves nothing and she's like 45 or so lol she's so "hot" she's getting hit on by her female assistants.

bUt the kicker to me was the last eposide, now this dude, was a bad ass serial killer. no doubt in my mind he gets away wtih them, they had NO clue whatsoever as to who he was, but the bad lead detetive woman gets on TV, and makes a plea to the killer that hey, we're going to lock you up, and we're not going to give you any lee way with anythig but hey, if you come to me and prove to me who you are, I'L LET YOU HAVE A ONE ON ONE CONVERSATION WITH ME. I bull **** you not, this is her pitch.

My wife looked at me and I looked at her, both quite tipsy and we burst out laughing.

AND IT WORKED.

NOW, mind you, this dude is not brad pitt, but he's above avg looking. He gets hit on by girls, but just not the ones that are on the "level" that he's killing. But my point being, he's killing these chicks, and basically fulfilling all his **** fantasy and ****, but this woman is SO BAD lol that he's willing to risk going to jail for the rest of his life to TALK TO HER holy ****.

in the beginning she goes up to this cop who she is attracted to and just says hey my hotel is this my room number is this. Dude comes over, she ****s his brains out, and this really good looking cop goes all chump after he's had some of the 45 year old snatch lol.

man you can't make this **** up. come on lol. she's not even the baddest mother****er on the show.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Bsquared,
I know you wont respond,but I am surprised and delighted that the BBC shows make it to the States I know they like them in Canada,as we do down here...they pitch their stuff at adults...Guess it is your Pommie Wifes Civilising influence,good on her!