Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting Bitter! And hating myself for it.

SanDog11

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lately I find myself getting bitter towards woman and I hate myself for it because I know that I'm better than that. It'll also show through the energy I give off, as I'll be negative and look insecure.

I am just so EFFN' SICK of seeing attractive women, the kind with the look, style that suits me, with men that are just out of shape, dress like **** and look like slobs. WTF?

Obviously these men have qualities these women like, but I sure as hell have a hard time finding them. Can I get laid? yes? Do I pursue women I'm not interested in just for sex? No! I'm over it. I know what I want and am getting frustrated becasue I'm not finding it.

I honestly think because i'm a good looking guy that women think i'm a player and I intimidate them. I have a good personality and am outgoing, but my problem is that I have a hard time finding situations to meet single pretty ladies. The only time I see them in in a bar! and I am so sick of going to bars.

To make it worse, i'm sick of these girls eyeing me up and down, playing with there hair, giving me looks, all while their boyfriend is next to them. And he'll be taking her home not me.

Like I said - I'm bitter!

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just relax... relaaaaaax. You're putting far too high a value on women.

I honestly think because i'm a good looking guy that women think i'm a player and I intimidate them.
Any time I see someone say that he (or she) is having trouble with the opposite sex because "they're intimidated by me," I know the person is in some sort of denial.

Fugly women say it all the time, and it's laughable.

Fact is, we're all getting the women we deserve. If you're not getting the women you WANT, then figure out why you don't deserve what you want, and change.

SanDog11

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is true that I'm bitter with myself, and I have my reasons. And this is probably showing through at times.

I guess I'm looking too much at the aspect that I don't have a girl and using them to place value on my life, which is wrong.

Maybe I just need to focus on me and everything else will fall in place. The thing is that I go to bars too much and the women I meet there are well, just bar people.

Not sure where else to meet people

Evan

Don Juan
Reaction score
SanDog11 said:
It is true that I'm bitter with myself, and I have my reasons. And this is probably showing through at times.

I guess I'm looking too much at the aspect that I don't have a girl and using them to place value on my life, which is wrong.

Maybe I just need to focus on me and everything else will fall in place. The thing is that I go to bars too much and the women I meet there are well, just bar people.

Not sure where else to meet people
Yes focus on yourself and the rest will fall into place.

Meeting women in bars is fine. It's just not the only place to meet women. At the grocery store, the gym, book store, any hobby you may have.

Another thing you said is spot on. Whether or not you have a women in your life doesn't matter. It's more about how you feel about yourself that matters. The moment I said to myself so what about women and how they feel about me, it's more about how I feel about myself that really matters. Then I started to have a solid self view no matter what happened with women and then boom women started showing up in my life. It's counterintuitive but when you start being happy without women in your life they start to come to you.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We all feel this way at some point in this crazy journey headed to who the fuhk knows where.

You have to realize women aren't men. They don't have the qualities we posess. Enjoy them for their sechsuality and nothing more.

I used to hang out in a trendy part of town where all the elite and socialites partied. In every single one of these bars, the majority of men I saw were exactly like you described. I always found humor in their pathetic attempts. There was always an abundance of fat slobs who couldn't dress and werent very good at keeping their hot women entertained. On many occasions, I would catch these girls gazing across the room checking me out so I would stare right back with "I wanna throw you up against a wall and bend you over eyes". These girls knew exactly what was going on. They were bored out of their mind with a guy they weren't attracted to... but liked the money he kept forking out.

Women are pretty superficial and at the end of the day money is always a huge drawing card. And its the only card a fat slob who can't dress and lacks skills has in his hand to attract these types.

Just be happy your wallet isn't the only thing you have to offer and you aren't dating this type of woman.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SanDog11 said:
I honestly think because i'm a good looking guy that women think i'm a player and I intimidate them.
This isn't a bad thing either! Women seek men with options! Its what makes the 'gina tingle. It shows you have value and are desirable.

Don't listen to all their bs trying to shame you for being such.

SanDog11

Don Juan
Reaction score
On many occasions, I would catch these girls gazing across the room checking me out so I would stare right back with "I wanna throw you up against a wall and bend you over eyes". These girls knew exactly what was going on
Yup spot on. I don't even get a confidence boost anymore. Now it's like I expect it and I know what the end result will be. nothing.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear San,
If Women like that,like Men like Him,Why don't Women like Me?"LOL...An Old Song...an even older problem...I don't think you are irrationally bitter San...I think you are the implacable enemy of Feminists and the way its disciples treat Guys...As long as you are happy to forgive after they are defeated,you are just one of the walking wounded in Loves Wars!

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
Some WOmen settle for provider herbs, just like AFC fellas settle for chubby warpigs.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, you sound like you're not approaching women, just witnessing them. Then you're rationalizing that you're just good looking and intimidate them. Girl eyeballs you? Approach, say something. Stop assuming because she's out with some other guy that that's her boyfriend.

That, and do self-affirmations to stay positive.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're bitter because you aren't getting any. Don't turn your lack of game or effort into a virtue. Put in work and get some and watch your bitterness disappear.