Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: Online dating leaves middle-aged women in 'single wilderness'

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2011/jul/10/online-dating-middle-aged-women

Single women in their 40s and 50s are increasingly feeling that their love lives are over as men their own age use online dating to cherry-pick younger models. But when did confidence and sexual maturity become so unattractive?
My answer to that question at the end:

Oh, I'd say around the time that man invented fire!
:crackup:

One harridan laments ...

"Women are more cautious. It's a shame men aim for the younger age range because women of 45 and 55 are arguably much more sexually mature and able to give a lot more pleasure than, say, a woman of 25."
:crackup: :crackup:

while another one does also ...

Susan Broom is a bubbly woman with a ready laugh who is 48, single, and has now given up actively looking for a man, certainly online, and is not afraid to admit that she does feel the sadness of that.

"I gave up internet dating when I realised it was only older men who were contacting me, which doesn't really interest me. I prefer men of my own age. But a lot of those men my age are only looking at women in their 20s or 30s.
I wonder if this next one was ultra picky in her youth ...

"It can be a full-time occupation when you have to really fight to meet the sort of men that are worth meeting because they are the ones refusing to look at you as a potential date. Because of its 'anything is possible', 'sweet-shop' appeal, online dating just encourages men to cherry-pick their ideal – usually younger – mate. Which is depressing if you're a woman of a certain age."
But of course, it's the mature man's fault, because so many young men are interested in cougars ...

Macmillan, 49, has set up toyboywarehouse.com. Younger men are nowadays desperate to meet older women, she claims, and she has more men than women looking for love on her site.

"We have 26,000 members and growing, and 70% are men. Our battle is to change women's mindset and get women to believe that there are younger men who want what they are, experienced, strong-willed, confident. Men in their mid-40s slow down, women are dynamic and full of energy. We need to match that energy.

"We've found that our most successful age gap is around 10 to 15 years, although we only specify a minimum of one year. We have a lot of happy matches."

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Danger,
"Sexual peak eh?"...Oh no please don't start that futile exchange again...lets just say some Guys will Shvag Older Women others wont and leave it there LOL.

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These feminist articles and the women who write them can cry me a f*cking river.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The question is: how can you make money off this large pool of undesirable old single women? It's an untapped treasure.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
The question is: how can you make money off this large pool of undesirable old single women? It's an untapped treasure.
Evidently that's the reason that they're so pissed. :D :crackup:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Single women in their 40s and 50s are increasingly feeling that their love lives are over as men their own age use online dating to cherry-pick younger models. But when did confidence and sexual maturity become so unattractive?
Confidence is a male trait. A woman should be self assured enough so that she can function, but confidence is not something I look for when I think about what makes them attractive. Women should be feminine, soft, demure, and vulnerable. There's nothing sexier than that.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have never met a woman of any age, not a single one, who 1. was not fat, and 2. did not have unrealistic expectations, who did not have the choice to have a fine social life.

The problem is that too many women all the way down to the lowest percentiles in appeal do not consider any men below the 90th percentile worthy. They are welcome to that preference and to live with their cats.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
You forgot this gem from the article "A survey this month found eight out of 10 women over 50 think they have become invisible to men."

It is called "hitting the wall" baby, and a major power loss.

How does that feel? Huh? Huh?

They can spend the rest of their lives wishing they made better decisions. Bet it makes them bitter. Probably the same reason unattractive and or fatties are radical feminists.

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Title Should Read
"Hypergamous B!tches leave themselves in middle aged single wilderness"

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximummax said:
what happened to the real world, why they are online?
can any one answer
My guess...maybe they were getting shot down too much when they'd try to pick up men. So they retreated there, and online you can find a support group of some kind for dam near anything

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blue Phoenix said:
Btw who is hornier a younger or an older woman?
Definitely the younger, from My experience. Older women tend to want to be my psychiatrist (when I'd never have one Ever, don't believe in them) and tend to be the ones to, fake, orgasms more than their younger counterparts. I have no sympathy for them. Most of them, especially past 35, even, are starting in, or are already in, the throws of, hysteria or loss of mental functionality. They are a Fog by that point, with obliterated minds, and numbed sensuality.