Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJ's - is this just a small tactic girls use to increase their scarcity (& value)?

Insouciant

Don Juan
Reaction score
Asked a girl if she wanted to go out on a date on either Wednesday or Thursday of this week.

She sounded hyped over the phone, and said that she was "Excited" about three times. Also said that it sounds fun and she's looking forward to it.

At the same time, she mentioned that she will have to get back to me on locking down whether Wednesday or Thursday is good for her. I've never had that happen before where a girl delayed committing to plans I brought forward. At the start of the call she mentioned that her week was relatively free.

I don't doubt that she'll call me back to confirm. It's only been a few hours since I asked her. Just curious if this is one of those "play hard to get" tactics that girls often use on guys.

Thanks.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IF she didn't pick one right away, you aren't on the top of her priority list.... She's waiting to see what comes up more exciting than you on those days and then she will shunt you off to the other day.... UNLESS she really has to check her schedule and calls back the same day...

crazyboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
again stop dating sluts ask thy hoe to come over they place to chill and watch a movie. make move on thy ***** if she comes over. if she dont respond hit thy ***** again with same offer in two weeks. if the snatch was good take out for a drink then take thy ***** back to your place.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No problem. She said she was going but wants to make sure which day no problem you offered her a option and she going to let you know which works best for her. She should get back with you quickly though.... if she strings this along too much you should get her to commit to a date or take the offer away. Don't be a jerk about it just let her know you want to spend time with her but you have to makes plans.

The only caution I can give is that you should NEVER judge a woman by what she says ONLY what she does. The fact that she said 'excited' three times is not that important if she said yes and made specific plans on the spot.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
feh , you should say you did another plan since she didn't bother to answer you, and don't bother inviting her again.
im' betting she will say its ok to you on wed hours before, if she says anything at all