Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mike Brown's Manhattan's MORONS. Useful idiots.

DemFeeelz

Banned
Reaction score
These liberals are really out to lunch.

Because we all know people choose to become cops to just shoot 'innocent' thugs for no reason and possibly lose their careers, homes etc.

Funny how these same useful idiots will take to the streets rioting, looting, etc. over "murdering cops" yet take any thug wearing red or blue etc. and put him in the other colors hood and let them show an example of handling things with "peace" when we all know what kind of piece things will get handled "peacefully" with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOov-7OsACk

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Explain This Bruh

In Brooklyn, 2 Young Men, a Dark Stairwell and a Gunshot

By J. DAVID GOODMANNOV. 23, 2014

For two flights down a darkened Brooklyn stairwell, Akai Gurley descended, mortally wounded by gunfire but apparently unaware that the single shot had come from a police officer’s 9 millimeter weapon.

A few paces down and fleeing the boom of gunfire, his girlfriend, Melissa Butler, turned when she no longer heard him behind her, according to an account provided by a senior police official who was briefed by investigators. Retracing her steps, she found Mr. Gurley, 28, near the fifth-floor landing and rushed to a family friend on the fourth floor of the housing project to call 911.

“My neighbor says her boyfriend has been shot,” the friend told the dispatcher, according to the police official, who had viewed the call logs. “Call the cops.”

Upstairs, two officers already knew who had fired the shot. A gun in the hand of one young officer, Peter Liang, had gone off one time, the round flying — and possibly ricocheting — down the dark, cinder-block stairway.

Within hours of the shooting late Thursday night, the Police Department had conceded a grave error. The mayor and William J. Bratton, the police commissioner, visited the family home on Friday to apologize. The following day, protesters assembled outside the 75th Precinct station house in the East New York. And community leaders, including the Rev. Al Sharpton, drew parallels to the fatal shooting of an unarmed black teenager in Missouri, and the killing of Eric Garner by police on Staten Island.

The shooting focused scrutiny on everyday tactics used by officers in housing projects, where rooting out entrenched violence has been a departmental priority, even as basic questions about the death remained unanswered: Had Officer Liang, surprised by a figure in the shadows below, reflexively squeezed the trigger, or had he merely lost his grip as he opened the door to the stairs?

“The cop who was standing behind Officer Liang doesn’t know what happened; the girlfriend doesn’t know what happened,” said the official. “There is a distinct possibility that Officer Liang doesn’t quite understand what happened.”

From different corners of Brooklyn, the lives of Mr. Gurley and Officer Liang, two young men separated in age by a single year, collided amid the faint shadows of the stairwell inside 2724 Linden Blvd., one of the buildings in the vast the Louis H. Pink housing project.

For Mr. Gurley, the stairs, even in their sorry state, offered the best alternative to chronically malfunctioning project elevators. For Officer Liang, their darkness presented a threat.

The fatal shooting, described as accidental by Commissioner Bratton, is the subject of investigations by the Police Department and the Brooklyn district attorney, Kenneth P. Thompson. Officer Liang has not been interviewed yet by the police, which is standard in cases that could be presented to a grand jury.

Without talking to the officer involved, police officials said they could offer only theories as to what occurred in the stairwell.

What is known, police officials said, is that Officer Liang took out his service weapon before entering the unlit stairwell, a not-uncommon practice by officers patrolling inside the city’s housing projects. He held a flashlight. He opened the eighth-floor door, followed by his partner, also a relatively new officer and whose name has not been released. The gun went off as Mr. Gurley entered the landing one floor below, trailing his girlfriend.

Before the shooting, Mr. Gurley, had been on his way up in life, friends said. Childhood hopes of a music career were behind him, his good looks brought modeling work, and his determination had recently landed him something more steady after several months of searching: a job offer from the city housing authority.

He told friends that he was relieved to have a reliable paycheck to help provide for his 2-year-old daughter, Akaila, and her mother, Kimberly Michelle Ballinger.

“He was happy that he was about to go to work, he was relieved,” said Mr. Dente Crosby, 28, a friend of several years.

He was a familiar face around the Red Hook Houses in Brooklyn where he lived with his daughter and her mother. Rose Quintana, 48, who lived in Mr. Gurley’s building there for six years, said she was on good terms with the mother of his daughter.

She added that a few years ago, the building was filthy and home to delinquents whom she worked with housing authority officials to oust. Though she did not know Mr. Gur

ley well, she appreciated him for never causing trouble.

“The problems that we had in this building was never that young man,” she said of Mr. Gurley.

Still, his life took him between two of New York City’s more dangerous pockets: his home in the Red Hook Houses and the Pink Houses in East New York where Ms. Butler lived. Mr. Gurley, known by his nickname “Bless,” had in recent years shied away from the streets, acquaintances said.

“He was getting it all together,” said a woman who knew Mr. Gurley but requested anonymity because she did not want to be connected to the case. “He was becoming an actor, he was going to school for modeling and he was going to work for the city,” she said.

The sort of patrol being conducted by Officer Liang and a partner, a so-called vertical patrol starts from the roof of a building and descends through its stairways, is considered essential to policing the projects. But they are seen by officers on daily patrol as among the most perilous assignments. Before starting one, officers radio special codes — 10-75V or 10-75I — to alert dispatchers in case anything happens.

The patrols became increasingly common over the summer as Commissioner Bratton flooded public housing with officers — many, like Mr. Liang, on overtime — to stem a rise in shootings. In the Pink Houses in East New York, recent gun violence, including two homicides, has drawn more officers.

Often the department’s least experienced officers are sent.

“This is a result of poor in-street field training; you literally had the blind leading the blind out there,” said another high-ranking police official.

Continue reading the main storyContinue reading the main storyContinue reading the main story
Both police officials spoke on the condition of anonymity because the shooting investigation is still unfolding.

Early in his tenure, Commissioner Bratton promised to provide better guidance for rookie officers in high-crime neighborhoods, though the new program is not expected to start until January. Better training would not stop officers from drawing their weapons, the officials said, nor could it entirely prevent them from firing accidentally. In most years, the department logs about two dozen inadvertent gunshots, most during weapons maintenance. In 2012, a Bronx man died from what the police said was an accidental shooting after he collided with an officer responding to a robbery with his gun drawn.

On Sunday, a patrol car sat outside Officer Liang’s home in Bensonhurst. A neighbor who spoke to his family said Mr. Liang, 27, who lives with his parents, had barely left his room since the shooting. The neighbor, Fred Chan, 58, said his wife spoke to Mr. Liang’s mother late Saturday. She told him that Mr. Liang had barely eaten since the shooting. “Peter can’t stop thinking about what happens,” Mr. Chan said, relaying what he had been told about the conversation in Cantonese. “He would just say, ‘It was so dark. I was so scared.' ”

Yuri Castillo, 19, heard the shot from the stairwell, and minutes later heard Mr. Gurley’s girlfriend, Ms. Butler, weeping in the fourth floor stairwell.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish these thugs...err emm, 'youths' would make themselves useful and cap some of these white lib-tards.

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“There is another class of colored people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs — partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs.”

-Booker T Washington-

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Funny how we all know the name of the evil white nazi who executed the gentle giant who was on his way to church and din do nuffin.

Yet the names of all the shooters of the 244 teenagers in Chicago alone since Brown was shot seem to escape us all.

The anti-white media machine in all it's CultMarx glory. The chosenites running this sh!t must be pissing themselves laughing. Hell I would be, it's a masterstroke.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah. Black people kill the sh!t out of each other. I've was talking to a black man yesterday about this who ordeal and he says to me "man A lot of those black cops treat me worse than the white ones"

Yet all these blacks and white liberals care about is this guy who got shot after attacking a cop.

These people need to be brought under control. Especially the looters. If you make a clear message, and make sure every one hears it, that you will be shot if you loot, people would probably not loot or stop shortly after a couple of rounds are fired.

But those white liberals have nothing better to do with their lives.

The black cops are probably the ones who are shaking their heads the most at this whole situation, and will be the first to use force because if they do it, its not racist.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was on Facebook the other day and I read a comment about how "we whites have privilege" and how this situation is racist and that cops are out of hand, bunch of people agreeing and stuff. This is coming from a girl who's just out of college, living in a nice neighborhood, and probably has never stepped foot into a ghetto area of town. Then I read up on the case and read that he assaulted the officer in his Tahoe and I'm like he has the right to shoot him at that point... Now whether or not he surrounded later is still up for debate but he still attacked a cop. Not sure if it was right to shoot him that many times but it was right to defend himself.

I dunno, it kind of bothers me that people from across the nation care about 1 small case regardless if worse or the same stuff like this happens every day. Especially the people who are saying cops are broken and white people have it "better," when it's said by a white person, that just doesn't make sense. Were all fvckig human, he attacked a cop end of story. Herd mentality...

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
I think the real solution here is to arm cops with AK47's and body armour. Not too many people are going to lip off to a guy holding a machine gun. Roving law enforcement drones should also be deployed all over the city so when a cop needs backup he can push a button and a bunch of little helicopters with tazers fly up to assist.

Its time for Robocop.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
I think the real solution here is to arm cops with AK47's and body armour. Not too many people are going to lip off to a guy holding a machine gun. Roving law enforcement drones should also be deployed all over the city so when a cop needs backup he can push a button and a bunch of little helicopters with tazers fly up to assist.

Its time for Robocop.
So in some threads you call america a dictatorship yet here you suggest the police forces to be armed with ak47 and body armour with the option of call air support?

Also dont forget that people behave according to the perception they have of themselves, if you dress a bunch of guys as stormtroopers, they will start behaving as such.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:

Its time for Robocop.
An ar15 would be better. More accurate and penetrates capi plates.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm so glad these black people are destroying these white business

it cost a ton of money to hold up white supremacy

talking about black on black crime lol, what about white on white crime lol that is the most idiotic rebuttal on earth.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
I'm so glad these black people are destroying these white business

it cost a ton of money to hold up white supremacy

talking about black on black crime lol, what about white on white crime lol that is the most idiotic rebuttal on earth.
What you fail to realize is that when whites run out of leftists or a critical majority gets p1ssed off, you can say goodbuy to welfare checks and food stamps or affirmative actions...and at that point the only think you'll get with a further riot is whiteys opening the ovens again especially in a country where most people doesnt know where ukraine is but has a phd knowledge of how to operate a guns.

We want to avoid such things not because some thugs dont deserve a cure of lead but because a lot of innocent people would suffer on the way.

Unlike "human right activists" I believe there is plenty of good people among races different than mine and I dont want them to pay because of some d1ckheads taking advantage of other d1ckheads that defend them.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is more whites on welfare and stamps then blacks, I can pull out ten sites that can prove you wrong.

I made a thread that got locked about the number one city being 99 percent white that holds the record of being the number one city on food stamps, the people in furgerson are not worried about freaking food stamps from the government lol those people are feeding each other you dumb a$$ boy lol

lol you white supremist are funny

your fear of blacks is even more funny, you buy guns because you fear blacks, to the point you will shoot an unarmed black. What a group of cowards

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
There is more whites on welfare and stamps then blacks, I can pull out ten sites that can prove you wrong.

I made a thread that got locked about the number one city being 99 percent white that holds the record of being the number one city on food stamps, the people in furgerson are not worried about freaking food stamps from the government lol those people are feeding each other you dumb a$$ boy lol

lol you white supremist are funny

your fear of blacks is even more funny, you buy guns because you fear blacks, to the point you will shoot an unarmed black. What a group of cowards
That thread got shut down cause it was senseless, you take a random city of hillbillies as an example only to have a couple of users 5 minutes later showing that blacks despite being not even half of the total population are the ones which get the majority of the welfare helps.

Anyway feel free to prove me wrong, post your stats Im sure those users which contradict you will do it even easier this time, I dont live in the states but I guess they are more close to it than you.
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showpost.php?p=2206431&postcount=12

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showpost.php?p=2206398&postcount=10

White supremacist me? lol given the choice about who to kick out of europe 80% of the people I would kick is white...but think it if it helps you to prove your points...in Europe blacks are not even comparable to the blacks in the Us, here there are no such problems...probably cause we dont have "human rights activists" which give a free pass to monkey style behaviour.

Cowards us? its not me looting shops instead of working saying that its for the memory of a thug, maybe u can also beat some old couple to fight "racism? I wonder why those riots never happen where people fight back....talking about cowards.

If you dont like how it is where you live, get a plane and leave, no one is forcing you to stay...except the welfare checks.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal, why argue with internet weaklings? Just ignore it and go about your day. All this useless flaming changes nothing. I simply laugh at their inability to say anything like this to non-whites outside of the internet. There's a reason you never encounter these people in your every day life.

Its just typical AE section chest puffing from the usual crowd. Do like backbreaker and Solomon. Ignore the butthurt white dudes and focus on career and poon. Dont be like them and waste your free time whining about men of other races.

Just smile and let them have their outlet. Because for the most part, the internet is the only place these guys have. Their cowardice is the reason for this. And I'd say its pretty sad that certain white men on this forum spend so much time focused on race stuff, yet have the gall to tell other people that they focus on it too much.

Its like Indian race troll to the 10th power. Anyways, ask yourself...what man that is happy with his life(while making good money and slaying good poon...ie successful) wastes so much of his time focused on this sh!t and constantly taking part in the same goddamn racial flame wars on a pickup site? Think about it.