Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Persist or pull out?

Cheeks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know it's faggy to be asking about one girl so I'll keep this brief.

Met her about a month ago. Approached and number closed. She's 20 years old. We start talking and she tells me she has a boyfriend. I gave zero ****s and eventually she broke up with him while spending time with me.

Smashed her last weekend. Great sex, she came, I came, all was well.

Suddenly she goes distant. I matched her interest level and stopped engaging her. Then, suddenly, she texts this:

Her: Hey so basically I'm depressed and don't know what's going on and being honest with you, I'm probably going to be back with <ex-bf> eventually and it makes me sad because I know that you'll go away and I just don't know.

Me: pffft

Her: What?

Me: do whatever makes you happy then, no worries

Her: Yeah but I like hanging out with you

Some background; she has cheated on her ex multiple times and he has taken her back and he even proposed to her recently (right before she dumped him). I don't know why she's going back now (huge ****?).

Anyway, my question is, is this an invitation to keep smashing or have I been friendzoned? Should I stop talking to her or just continue being aloof and easygoing so I can hit it some more?

logicallefty

Reaction score
You: "I like hanging out with me too. I hope everything works out for you take care"

I wouldn't chase it...neeeeext

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's cheated on her boyfriend, is playing games and states that she feels depressed....automatic low priority plate status. You played it right. If she's down to hang later then great, if not just focus on other prospects.

Ruleit

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheeks said:
Her: Hey so basically I'm depressed and don't know what's going on and being honest with you, I'm probably going to be back with <ex-bf> eventually and it makes me sad because I know that you'll go away and I just don't know.
Translated:

I enjoyed f'g you. I wanna fck you some more for a bit, but want some commitment from you. Basically, I want you to tell me not to be sad and that you have feelings for me and beg me not to go back to ex. If this works and you commit to me, I know have justification to cheat on you with ex or someone else at a later stage.

Like the poster above said: Downgrade her to a lower level plate while you work on building up higher level plates. Then drop the cheap sk@nk when you don't need her for s3x any more.

Cheeks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ruleit said:
Translated:

I enjoyed f'g you. I wanna fck you some more for a bit, but want some commitment from you. Basically, I want you to tell me not to be sad and that you have feelings for me and beg me not to go back to ex. If this works and you commit to me, I know have justification to cheat on you with ex or someone else at a later stage.

Like the poster above said: Downgrade her to a lower level plate while you work on building up higher level plates. Then drop the cheap sk@nk when you don't need her for s3x any more.
Wordup. I suspected as much but needed confirmation. Repped.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As others have said, this one isn't worth any time or emotional investment at all. Just f*ck her.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Cheeks,
You have played your game impeccably so far,do you really need advice?....Well only insofar that you should diversify your interests,spread your net wider!

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You: Uh huh. ok..well call me if you wanna fück...later!

And just don't fall for her soap opera shenanigans. This girl is ruled by a drama-injected life that keeps her from getting bored. Nothing here, keep moving along.

Jake722

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheeks said:
I know it's faggy to be asking about one girl so I'll keep this brief.

Met her about a month ago. Approached and number closed. She's 20 years old. We start talking and she tells me she has a boyfriend. I gave zero ****s and eventually she broke up with him while spending time with me.

Smashed her last weekend. Great sex, she came, I came, all was well.

Suddenly she goes distant. I matched her interest level and stopped engaging her. Then, suddenly, she texts this:

Me: pffft

Her: What?

Me: do whatever makes you happy then, no worries

Some background; she has cheated on her ex multiple times and he has taken her back and he even proposed to her recently (right before she dumped him). I don't know why she's going back now (huge ****?).

Anyway, my question is, is this an invitation to keep smashing or have I been friendzoned? Should I stop talking to her or just continue being aloof and easygoing so I can hit it some more?
Basically, you are just the rebound and the guy who comforts her when she's not with the boyfriend. Never talk to this girl again. She's not what you want in your life.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SHE IS 20.

I repeat, SHE IS 20.

In case you don't understand... SHE IS 20.

Cheeks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kailex said:
SHE IS 20.

I repeat, SHE IS 20.

In case you don't understand... SHE IS 20.
Not sure what your point is. If you're implying something about her maturity, understand that women don't mature with age. It's just that their options decrease.

JNil

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey sounds like we banged the same 20 year old >.> lol

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheeks said:
Not sure what your point is. If you're implying something about her maturity, understand that women don't mature with age. It's just that their options decrease.
Exactly.

So if you understand that, why does this thread exist?
The question posits that this girl is your number 1 option and that's why you cared to even post about it in the first place.

Had you had other options (not necessarily better, but still... options), I'd guarantee this thread wouldn't exist.

Cheeks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kailex said:
Exactly.

So if you understand that, why does this thread exist?
The question posits that this girl is your number 1 option and that's why you cared to even post about it in the first place.

Had you had other options (not necessarily better, but still... options), I'd guarantee this thread wouldn't exist.
Well yeah. But it doesn't hurt to try to keep a plate spinning. I agree that if I had more options I wouldn't care. However, I don't have many opportunities to meet women so when I do get a bite it's a big deal.

Outlaw_

Don Juan
Reaction score
VladPatton said:
You: Uh huh. ok..well call me if you wanna fück...later!

And just don't fall for her soap opera shenanigans. This girl is ruled by a drama-injected life that keeps her from getting bored. Nothing here, keep moving along.
This is the best course of action here. I would be more PC about it...but this is exactly the way I would handle it. And then I would fall back & let her make all the contact with me. Then, when she comes over...I would make sure we had a blast & fvck her good again.

Cheeks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This story isn't over yet. The past few weeks have been her flaking around and playing games. I finally had enough and stopped responding to her. She flipped out and sent me a barrage of texts begging me to talk to her and that she "actually likes me". Anyway, I don't believe any of it but figured might as well get another bang. I invited her over last weekend and she flaked again, claiming she already had plans. She didn't talk to me at all over the weekend or Monday.

Now she's at it again. She sent me a simple "hey" which I ignored. Then:

Her: I saw your car (blah blah blah details unimportant). hope you had a good weekend

Me: ok

Her: I'm assuming you're mad at me so I'll just leave you alone

Me: ok

Her: Dude. Seriously?

So all I want to know is what makes the most sense: continue ignoring her forever or keep it going. I haven't had sex with her since the first time so I know she's low interest and playing games. but why so persistent? Does she really need to **** with me this much or am I overreacting?

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you hit her ego like she is that much, so she will try to pull you back so she can feel her ego back,

Cheeks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alvafe said:
you hit her ego like she is that much, so she will try to pull you back so she can feel her ego back,
Not sure if you realize this but that sentence doesn't make any sense. I think what you're trying to say is she's just stroking her ego and I should ignore her? Ok

Outlaw_

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheeks said:
Not sure if you realize this but that sentence doesn't make any sense. I think what you're trying to say is she's just stroking her ego and I should ignore her? Ok
No bud. Vlad gave you the answer to what to do back on 8/22. You sending her "ok" is showing that you're mad, AKA involved in her drama & she knows it of course by her responses. Simply text her. "Girl, I'm not mad at you. I've just been a little. When are you free to hang out again?"

Then, if she does anything but give you a day/days/dates/etc, then you can go NC on her. If she gives you one, pick the one that works for you.

Really, out of this, I would just be looking to bang her. Anything else, sounds like too much for my liking.