Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: Reasons Women Withhold Sex

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Floyd,
You are a New Boy on the Block so we forgive you...MDJ is honorary Information Wallah to this site...a valuable function indeed!

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Mauser,
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Yeah all this....I must say of all the Asian Women I have enjoyed,not one plays these tricks....Strange Huh?

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Reasons". More like "excuses".

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've found the old cliche statement below to be ALMOST 100% true:

Women who are REALLY attracted to you will find reasons to have sex with you. But women who are not---will find excuses NOT to.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear MDJ,
In a World full of labour saving devices,what bargaining chips do Women have?....For me having a good Dance partner is a big deal,for those of you no longer interested in procreating,there seems no real reason to idealise Women other than Svex

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s pissed
The solution to this is to find out why she’s upset and try to fix it. Sometimes simply acknowledging that you’ve done something wrong is enough to make her calm down. Other times, the only way to get out of the doghouse is to participate in one of those long, heartfelt conversations in which you share feelings.
:crackup: "share feelings"

Yeah, "fix her" if she's "broken". Save her! She NEEDS you!

She’s manipulating you
The easiest way to get around this is to give her what she wants. If that’s not a possibility, you’ll have to appeal to her sense of reason. If that doesn’t work, try giving her something similar to what she wants. If you can’t make that happen, you might have to wait it out and service yourself until she comes to her senses.
Yeah, AFC douchebags, give her whatever she demands if she holds sex for ransom, don't toss her out on the curb next to the rest of the trash. She's the ONE!!
:crackup:
..."you'll have to appeal to her sense of reason. If that doesn't work,..."

"IF"?!!!
:crackup:
"...wait it out and service yourself"?!!???!!!
:crackup::crazy: :crackup::crackup::crackup:
How about telling her: "Start suckin', or start packin'. If I wanted to jerk myself, I certainly wouldn't bother keeping you around."

CLASSIC "women giving men advice" example. Duh. Just... Duh.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:

I was reading that one....look at the advice they give these chumps!:

You’re all ready to go for a night out with your friends, when your girlfriend calls and asks you to change your plans to be with her instead. She doesn’t have any particular reason; she just wants to see you. She knows that you had plans to meet up with the guys, but if you really loved her, you’d come over to her place instead, right? If her request comes with an “If you really loved me,” then it’s a test. If you choose anything other than immediately rushing to her side, you’re going to fail. This kind of testing in a relationship is indeed cruel and petty.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
The solution to your woman withholding sex it easy, when you apply an "equality" perspective to it.

Go get sex from another girl.
Thats the right answer. The funny thing about it is since the guy does not want to put up with any manipulative antics and jump through hoops just to get a piece of azz, He will be called such an azzhole and "not a real man", "he's not worth it" "You can do better" I mean seriously what in the fvck are these Women on now a days that makes them want to make Men go through so much bullsh!t just for sex. I have seen many of your posts Danger and it seems you have dealt with a lot of women, I can relate to your posts. You know how fvcking manipulative, sneaky, secretive, lying they can be man. I, Myself have hooked up with so many Women dude and Ive hung around their apartments and listen to conversations they have among themselves, Oh man... the sh!t they say and hide away from their guys is like the mother of all red pills.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To any man who has problems with their woman withholding sex, just jump on Reddit and Dead Bedrooms... sit there for a few hours.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s manipulating you

Another reason women withhold sex is to get something out of you. When no other methods of getting what she wants are working, she might resort to revoking your sex privileges until you agree to what she’s after. This will usually be a pretty big thing. Generally, she’s not going to bother holding out on you in order to get you to take out the garbage.

The easiest way to get around this is to give her what she wants.
Some great advice...

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Victory Unlimited said:
I've found the old cliche statement below to be ALMOST 100% true:

Women who are REALLY attracted to you will find reasons to have sex with you. But women who are not---will find excuses NOT to.

Boom! Simple as that.