Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it possible to get dates with teeth stains?

King Mays

Reaction score
King Mays checking back in. The business I'm trying to put together is further along now. When I tested the business idea, it got a great response. So if I execute properly, it looks like ill get out of this mess I'm in.

My Situation: Let me explain, my teeth have stains or spots on them. My dentist says that when my teeth were growing in my mouth when I was young I was sick. Anybody ever heard of this happening to someone?

Anyways, back in my teens and 20s when I was talking to females (I think I had average convo skills then. I'm rusty now.), it seems nobody could notice the stains on my teeth indoors, but when i'm outside in the sunlight, it would be a problem especially if I smiled.

One time I was trying to game this chick and I said a joke, she laughed and I mistakenly smiled with all my teeth showing. I'll never forget that look she gave me. It went from laughter to horror in a instant. And that's not the only situation that has happened to me, so I have I guess formed the opinion that it was impossible to get girls until I got my teeth fix. Another thing is with me not having money at the moment, I don't want to get a girl pregnant and never be able to get my life back on track.

My Question: How do I overcome this problem with the stains on my teeth and females until I can get my teeth fix? One of my worries is that I'll develop a bad reputation, if I just endlessly get rejected to find one girl who somehow overlooks the teeth issue.

I know ya'll gonna rip into me. I really shouldn't be a virgin. I could of lost it at 16.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a short but pretty true answer.

Whatever external "thing" you THINK is the problem, is not really the problem.

It's your own "interpretation" of that "thing" that's the problem. If you have no problems or worries about your teeth stains, nobody else will.

For example, as soon as you notice somebody looking at them, make a joke or something, and then just keep talking like nothing happened.

Example: When I was younger, I had a pretty big belly. It made it looked like I was pregnant. Girls would say something about it. It'd stick it out even further, rub it like a buddha, and then say something goofy like, "Oh, girls LOVE this because it's sooo sexy!"

On the other hand, times when I was self conscious, people would merely look at it and I'd run home like a but-hurt little boy.

It really IS all in your head.

King Mays

Reaction score
taiyuu_otoko said:
For example, as soon as you notice somebody looking at them, make a joke or something, and then just keep talking like nothing happened.
I appreciate your comments. I'm just curious, what kind of joke you think I could make about my teeth to put people at ease?

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SHORT ANSWER: Stop obsessing about your teeth!

LONG ANSWER: You're young still.

Women want men with resources. They don't give a *** about a guy's bad teeth.

Get your career in gear, a business, college, whatever it takes, focus on yourself.

Know that women are pretty much all the same. They have the same behaviors, the same thoughts, the same desires. They seek out men with resources. And they have a ticking clock, forcing them to make important life decisions based on that clock.

As a man, you are less restricted by time. Focus on improving yourself. Ignore women. It may take 2, 5, 8, or 10 years, but if you do this, I promise you, that you can be with women you didn't think you could ever hook up with, women that you would love to be with that you may end up turning down.

Know also, the older you get, the more desirable you are to women (assuming you get better at obtaining resources with age). The older a woman gets, the easier she is to get.

Focus on career and work out regularly.

Must Reads: "How to win friends and influence people, Quiet, the power of an introvert in a world that won't stop talking, and the The Evolution of Desire. "

If you absolutely have to have a woman now, go for the women that will be sympathetic to your situations, the natural caretakers who can help everyone except themselves. Seek out nurses and social workers, they love men with problems that they can help. You can find one that will want to help you improve yourself and get out of your situation. She may not be the most attractive woman, but you could conceivably get such a woman if you want now.

Also....guess how I was able to come up with these ideas? Simple....I wasn't using a considerable amount of my brain power obsessing on my defects. Most people are focused on themselves and give little thought to others. Never fear what others think of you.

if you think the whole teeth situation has given you something like Social Anxiety Disorder, get help now, e.g. therapy, support group. Life is too short to put up with that. Good luck!

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me." - Muad'Dib

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bmp2cpm said:
Must Reads: "How to win friends and influence people, Quiet, the power of an introvert in a world that won't stop talking, and the The Evolution of Desire. "
I'd also recommend Psycho Cybernetics. Written by Maltz, a plastic surgeon who found through tons of experience that people's self image was independent of their looks.

Plenty of gorgeous people had low self esteem, making them unattractive.

Plenty of people with f'd up faces had high self esteem, making them attractive.

Work on your inner game and build a life, everything else will fall into place.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe females really focus on male features like teeth and hair and other appearance issues and base attraction off that. I believe attraction for females is visual but more detail oriented.

I don't subscribe to the idea that attracting females is based on a guy's inter state and that it is not most visual appearance based. I believe it is mostly visual and physical appearance based.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women act like they are picky, but they are not. If you make them feel special, they will like you. If their friends are impressed with you, you'll have it made. If you have social status, that's a plus. I've seen some skanky mf's with hot women. All they care about is how you make them feel, and if they are a hit with their friend or frienemies because of you.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bmp2cpm said:
Know also, the older you get, the more desirable you are to women (assuming you get better at obtaining resources with age). The older a woman gets, the easier she is to get.
I don't know why people always say this like it's a good thing. It's because no one wants her and neither do you. If you wanted her, then other men would too.

I went to a wedding on Saturday so I was forced around late 20's and 30's women I'm not usually around to get a big reminder of this. Puke puke barf. All these guys I knew from college and stuff married these girls when they were 25 and now their wives have expired.

I've even tried looking past it with this 32 year old I went out with. Nope, wasn't happening. Thin, decent body, but the face... I don't even understand the face thing. I understand breasts and things sagging, but why do women's faces even seem to fall apart faster than men's? Oldest I'd been with before her had been 27, and boy was I reminded why.

Life is a bunch of ass. You have sexual desire practically for life, but the only suitable women are like 15-30 for the most part. And then you just suffer till death, dealing with it the best you can, unless you're the lucky guy who can somehow stomach these older women, in which case I'm jealous of you. Maybe you have to marry a young girl to start with and then for some reason you don't notice as much that she got old, but it's hard to start with a girl that is just old to you from day 1.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you ASK a DENTIST what it would COST to fix them? Not being able to SEE your teeth, I can't help you. But bleaching is 2-300, depending on where you live obviously. fillings to replace the brown spots are maybe 150 each, crowns are in the 900-1000 range..... again, depending on where you live.

IF it bothers you so much, give up the starbucks coffee and brown bag it to work and get it DONE. The LITTLE expenses Will add up to money after a year

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
I believe females really focus on male features like teeth and hair and other appearance issues and base attraction off that. I believe attraction for females is visual but more detail oriented.

I don't subscribe to the idea that attracting females is based on a guy's inter state and that it is not most visual appearance based. I believe it is mostly visual and physical appearance based.
Agree with that, a tall muscular good looking guy can have an average confidence but will still have more shots than a short bald fat guy with bulletproof self confidence.

Self confidence is a great value once you pass the look check.

The best advice would be to fix the problem rather than bullsh1tting yourself that it doesnt matter if you are fine with that.

Jake722

Don Juan
Reaction score
There a ton of guys who are not the most visually appealing who are with great looking girls. It's all about being confident with what ya got.