Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Single women with kids

jimjam

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I see a lot of women pushing strollers while I'm out walking, shopping, etc.

Anyone have an idea how to approach without coming off like a creep? I suppose if you think you're a creep, then so will she. But I still can't get past it. Seems kind of awkward

Thanks

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't f*ck with them while they are with their kids. Just don't do it. If I have to explain why you shouldn't do this, just go ahead and off yourself.

Now, I'm a big proponent of gaming and f*cking single mommies, they are good confidence boosters and fun on top of that (just take precautions) if you don't fall in love with them. But not around the kids. I say again, LEAVE THE KIDS ALONE.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Single moms are know as low hanging fruit. I stopped dating them about a year ago. Had my last go around & haven't looked back. Not worth the hastle unless they just want a f-buddy.

SpeedDawg said it best, don't fall in-love with them.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would recommend that you go to Plenty of Fish and say that you would have no problem helping raise a stepchild as you feel that a fatherless kid needs a daddy. Your cup will then runneth over.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No matter how hot, they're the bottom of the totem pole. Sad but true. It's like searching for a new car and limiting yourself to AMC Pacers.