Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So my wife's friend wants to write a self help book to women lol

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so we chillin last night and one of my wife's hotter friends, is like, "I'm seriously considering writing a book" I'm thinking it's the drinks, but she obviously has seriously thought this **** out. She's got chapters and **** lol and she's got the title to the book. "how to have it all"

I'm pretty tipsy lol, and i never liked her particularly anyway so I decide to poke fun at her lol

so i'm like what's having it all?

she's like you know, having a kid, having a good nice family, having a career, having a house

I'm like okay, you dont' have a kid, you have a boyfriend lol not a husband, your business (That honestly, does quite well I'll give her that), doesn't even have it's own office and you live at home lol. So you basically don't have **** lol.

I said the title of your book should be "how to be white, attractive, and be born into an upper middle class family" ]

no one really likes the girl lol so everyone busted out laughing. I mean, this girl was born on 3rd base and thinks she hit a triple, which is one thing, but now she's got the f'n nerve to talk about writing a book about how to be born on third base. actually that should be the title of the book lol "born on 3rd base" lol

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it would be hilarious as a man to write some sort of feminist empowerment book. Then go on tour to promote the book - speaking engagements, book signings and such. And then use that fake frame to fvck a new woman every night as you travel across the country.

The sequel to the book could be called The Joke's on You, B!tches! Why Feminists are Slvts.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your wife really has the worst choice in friends.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the thing is, i would have more respect for her, if she were an actual feminist. but she is not. she's a pretty woman from a really good family,l whose had everything in life handed to her, and she wants to write a book bout it. It wouldl be like Kim kardashian writing a book about how to run a successful business from the ground up. "Step 1, have a rich dad. Step 2 ,be cute" lol. at least a feminist, works for it. she *****es becuase her dad "makes her cook dinner" yet lives in a million dollar house rent f'n free lol.

we had a talk one day like a year ago and she was about to cry beucase her dad told her "you're the reason i won't be able to retire when i'm 65, beucase i ahd to pay for you to go to school" and she was upset.

i was like *****, at least you have a dad lol. my dad tried to **** my GF! and you wnat to sit here and ***** because your dad is griping beucase he's not retiring beucase he paid your f'm college tuition. i agree that's what dads should do but f'n cry me a river. this **** thinks this is "adversity" My wife is.. spoiled lol.. but she's not that dense. she knows she has it good, she knows she 's lulcky. this girl thinks she's earned her spot.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There has got be a limit on how many times one is allowed to say "lol" in the same post...

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
so we chillin last night and one of my wife's hotter friends, is like, "I'm seriously considering writing a book"
There's this thing called, "Cold Reading,' where you pretend to be psychic. It basically involves knowing your target really well, and saying things to them there are true about ALL PEOPLE (in their specific demographic) and making it sound like you are somehow reading their mind.

As an example, Derren Brown, who is one of those "street psychics or street hypnotist" did an experiment where he wrote letters to college students. Then they judged how "accurate" the letter was. They all thought it was 90% accurate, in its descriptions of the "target."

But the kicker was that every single letter was identical. And ONE THING that was true for over 90% of the students is THEY WERE PLANNING ON WRITING A BOOK.

MOST PEOPLE, at some point in their lives, have planned to write some kind of book, and have taken efforts to do so.

MORAL OF THIS POST:

Your wife's friend ain't special. Everybody thinks they are special because they are planning to write a book.

Everybody thinks they have special insights that nobody else knows.

Few people do.

Tell your wife's friend to get over herself.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear B Squared,
Wonder if there is a chapter on Starting the Lawn Mower,changing a tyre and rewashering a tap LOL.

Maximummax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
here is what i noticed
Most post wall hot women will be writing books or giving advice to other women on relationships about men where as the ugly one's will be posting videos about how to look hot on youtube

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Coincidentally, a friend's wife has published such a book and apparently it's doing quite well. She's even made a TV appearance...

It seems ridiculous to us, but I wouldn't laugh too hard. It can be successful because it's exactly what women want to hear and it only makes dealing with them more frustrating.

jimjam

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll paraphrase something Bukowski once wrote:

Everyone thinks they can be a writer. No one thinks they could be a fighter pilot, or a dentist, or a physicist or whatever. But everyone thinks they can be a writer. But the truth is that most people are not writers, nor fighter pilots, not dentists, nor physicists. Sadly, most people are nothing.

If your wife's friend is as spoiled as you say, she'd be better off yelling her views from a corner. You have to earn your writing. Having a sense of entitlement does not make you a writer. I know this from experience. I published numerous poems, stories, reviews, etc, in the small press back in the late nineties. Fact, I was making a name for myself in the small press. But I had to fight for every word that saw print. I'm especially proud of myself because out of the group of people that I was hanging around with in the nineties, my ex girlfriend included, all of them thought they were writers. They all talked and talked about what they were going to write, the characters they'd create. Blah, blah, blah. I'm the only one who did anything with it as far as I know.

Tell your wife's friend to get a job in a factory or waiting tables for a few years. Tell her to go w/out eating for three or four days, living on chicken bouillon while wondering where the next dollar is coming from. Sadly, this will not happen for her. But if it does, advise her that then she MAYBE have something to write about.

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jimjam said:
Tell your wife's friend to get a job in a factory or waiting tables for a few years. Tell her to go w/out eating for three or four days, living on chicken bouillon while wondering where the next dollar is coming from. Sadly, this will not happen for her. But if it does, advise her that then she MAYBE have something to write about.
I'm no expert, but I do know my friend's wife isn't a writer per say. If you have an attractive ($$) idea and some connections, you don't really have to write it yourself. As a male writer you're going to find it much more difficult to sell something that doesn't appeal to a lot of women. It really isn't as far fetched as you think it is given the material.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it does sound like a couple of those Dating Gurus giving out advice when they clearly don't have a clue themselves :D