Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"What are you thinking?"

69waystodie

Reaction score
Do girls ever ask you guys this mid-hook up? I had (an albeit, inexperienced) girl over Saturday night, whom I was fingering and they she would randomly stop making out and say something along the lines of "what are you thinking right now. Thinking back, this has happened a few times in the past, usually with younger/inexperienced girls, and I usually just don't respond. This girl was a virgin/wouldn't go any further fyi.

jimmy18

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't respond logically.

Say something playful and vague like "I'm thinking about the meaning of life".

Just like when a girl asks how many girls you have slept with. Don't respond truthfully but say something like "more than 1 less than 100".

Last edited:

Rival

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had it happen before..I think I said something like.."wondering what your mouth around my d1ck would feel like" she then preceded to suck.

lol

What I hate is when they say "so what am I to you?"

69waystodie

Reaction score
Clever responses guys. Totally regret not thinking of that line, Rival!

apprenticedj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a very loaded question. I've had it come up a few times and the times when I successfully navigated it was when I answered lightly and playfully. I like the suggested comments, keep it fun.

I clearly remember one time when I failed a similiar test. I was messing around with a chick and things were heating up. We were co-workers so the situation was a little tricky (this is why I've made a commitment to stop dipping in that old company ink). She asked a similiar question and instead of brushing it off and continuing I attempted to answer truthfully.

MOMENTUM KILLED!!!

It literally killed the mood, dead in it's tracks. We didn't end up having sex that night but did very shortly after that.

So for the love of sweet baby jaysus DO NOT LET THEM SUCK YOU IN INTO A DEEP DISCUSSION.