Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Show girls "Your World"

donjuanapprentice01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I made a comment on a DJ Discussion thread regarding this, but I wanted to give back and elaborate a bit more here. Basically, when I was back in my AFC ways, I always allowed the girl to lead. I mean, not on the first couple dates, as I would be the one to initiate. But on subsequent dates I would allow the girl too much input on what to do and so on. Going for a bite to eat for example, the girl would say "what would you like to eat" and I would respond with "what are you in the mood for". This was BAD as can be. Now, I have changed my ways and instead of being indecisive, I lead them. They come into my world and enjoy it. I get compliments like, "What an amazing restaurant you know of!", or "what a great spot". And they LOVE when you can lead and show them a good time, with what YOU enjoy to do. I get girls who are not at all interested in hockey going to games with me. I get girls who are not outdoorsy types to enjoy the outdoors with me.

Now the key to all this is that YOU have to be interesting. YOU have to be passionate about what you do. The girls will follow a PASSIONATE, INTERESTING man. It doesnt matter how much money you have, or if you have good, quality things in life. You just have to have PASSION, PURPOSE and be ENJOYABLE to be around. You need to find that joie de vivre. Once the girl sees you as passionate and that you have a genuine love of your life, they will be drawn to it like flies.

The second key is that you have to do research and find the best restaurants, hangouts, bars, events, etc... so that when you lead a girl there, she will be enthralled. For example, this girl wanted to order a pizza one night, she was going to order a Little Ceasars, I said no, wait. I ordered it from this local pizza shop that had the damn best pizza in town, she didnt know about it. Ordered it and she was blown away. Now all her friends are asking me about this pizza. Same thing goes with anything, but always stick to this one rule: Make sure it is something YOU enjoy. This will build attraction and keep it sky high.

Lastly, never change this way of thought, even if you end up in a LTR. Sure, you can compromise here and there, but overall you are the MAN you are the LEAD. Never let a girl or anyone else for that matter interfere with your life. Never stop loving yourself, ever. Never stop loving your passions. By doing this you are creating an aura around you that will attract women in your life. If said women don't like it, they can leave. Never compromise to the point where you stop loving your life.

I hope this helps others out there. I have learned from experience that this does work.

Eph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spot on advice. One of my biggest problems was that I've always been laid back enough that I simply didn't care one way or the other when it came to making decisions. Whenever someone would ask me what I would prefer, I'd always say, "I don't care", or "It doesn't matter. I never understood why women seemed frustrated whenever I said this to them. Guys never had a problem with it.

It took me a while to realize it, but I finally understood I had to make a choice . I realized that you have to lead, whether you want to or not, whenever you are in the presence of females. Indecisiveness, whatever the reason, is unattractive to women. They would much rather rely on you to make decisions, big or small.

Rave18

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Same thing goes with anything, but always stick to this one rule: Make sure it is something YOU enjoy. Never compromise to the point where you stop loving your life.
This is excellent advice. Being friends with yourself, learning to enjoy one's own company does seem to be the first step.

"You should be free as a bird, flapping around, singing, full of joy with life" Anti-Dump

Thank You for your post :)

Don-Kong

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, this is bang on.
Women want a man who lives for himself, passionate and full of joy, not someone looking for a woman to complete him.