Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Long Distance Relationships. Use them as Long Distance Plates instead

rascal99v

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't make the mistake of investing way too much into a long distance relationship. Most of these relationships never tend to last or for that long. The more you invest into it, the more you have to lose.

The relationship becomes a novelty for the chick at first. But then after it goes along, it starts to wear off.

When you're not around, there are other dudes to keep her company. She doesn't get to see you as much as she likes to. She begins to think that it would be a lot better to have a dude closer to her. She starts to question the distance and doesn't put in much of an effort anymore. The guy then begins putting in more work as she distances herself. She begins spending time with another man while communicating less with you. Then you know what happens after that. Your relationship is over while you spent all your time appeasing her. And for what? You will be a distant memory.

There are other circumstances with moving because of a job that makes it long distance. That's a different story. Those relationships can work and so can some LDR's. But it takes a faithful chick who wants it to work to keep it strong. Most of the time, they say they do, but you find out they don't. That's when you lose.

So, in order for you not to lose, you should always keep your LDR as a long distance plate. You get pvssy on command in which you don't invest too much into it.

Always have other chicks in the mix when your LDR chick is not around. Never let your LDR be your only girl. That's a mistake that men will make. LDR chicks will be talking and even hanging out with other dudes behind your back. It's a huge epidemic with this in college when the chick leaves her boyfriend to go to school. So, always have other women available to you. Because at some point, she will be doing the same to you.

Always have your LDR come to see you as much as possible. That way, you aren't putting in much of a effort. You're getting laid and you don't have to deal with the distance. Highly interested chicks will come to see you no matter what. So, let her use up her gas and mile up her car to come see you.

Guys will make the terrible mistake of always going to see her instead. When you do that, it makes it easier for the chick to make excuses not to come to see you. That's what she will expect from you because you made a habit of it.

So, have her come to see you. Then after she leaves your place, you have other chicks to fill in the rest of the time with. So, you're just adding another chick who happens to be farther away. That's why you have her come to see you as much as possible. If you start getting excuses or resistance, then that's when you end the whole thing.

Some people will say what's the point of it? Well, when you're banging a hot chick who's coming to see you, who cares how far she is coming as long as you're not putting in all the effort. You get great sex, can use her for the weekend, or nights during the week, and she's coming over to you. So, I don't see a problem in that. Sex is a given even when you go to see her. You can make a day or two out of it having sex and staying in. Which you don't have to spend money going on dates. Keep it strictly sexual for as long as you can.

Never start an LDR that involves plane travel or takes several hours by car.

Always get the most out of your LDR chick in the first few months. This is important. The relationship will be fresh and you can use her as much as you can. You won't get a Long Distance Runaround doing it this way. :up:

Now, if you've been in a LTR that turns into a LDR, you don't want to go banging new chicks. But always have other options ready just in case your girlfriend breaks up with you a few months later. This advice is for getting in a new LDR that should be a LDP. A long distance plate instead.

Below is more information from a comment that I posted from a previous thread that I helped a guy with his LDR problem. It works with this thread since there have been more posts about LDR's on here recently.

This happens in any relationship. Doesn't mater how far away it is. The more you put in, the less you get. The harder you work, the more you invest. The more you are doing, shows you are not in control. The person doing the least amount is the one in charge. Betas always put in more effort than a woman ever does. You will fail every time when you try to make a chick invest more into a relationship. Her feelings and attraction is not there. She should be investing more into it on her own. Even more so for an LDR. You should be putting in less than a chick.You can't have an LDR with a chick who has low IL. You won't get laid. You won't get what you want out of it. It won't work.

Some guys say to stay away from LDR's. I say that's lame.

If you know what you're doing, it works out very well. When you can get some good pvssy out of it, it's all worth it.

LDR's should be strictly used for fvck buddy relationships. Nothing else. Never invest too heavily into an LDR because it will bite you in the ass. Always put in the minimal effort. Make the chick come to see you as much as you can. She should be willing to come to you a lot early in the relationship. Chicks interest in LDR's will fade depending on the dude or what other dudes she has nearby. So, get the most out of it in the first few months.

LDR's are good because you can mix them in with your other plates. Sex is a given and you can use her for the whole weekend if you want. You need to be in contact more than a chick that lives close by. Don't go days without talking because she will have other dudes hitting her up. If you're silent, she will have those dudes to keep her company. Communication is important in an LDR so talk or text just about everyday or other day.
Don't let your LDR be your only chick. You're asking for trouble when you do that. Always have other chicks to date and bang besides her. Chicks in LDR's can easily lie and cheat on you. You're not around to know what's really going on. That's why you use her as much as you can in the beginning. The show is over if you get excuses, her refusing to come, or can sense low IL. You need to dump. That means she's found another dude close by. She's just waiting for the right time to dump you. You will have had your fun with her, but you will have other chicks to keep you occupied.

I've done a couple of LDR's and got over a year max with both. The chicks were cool and I was always doing less. I used them for weekends (or whenever) and just used them as long distance plates. Worked well for me and I got what I wanted out of it.

My friend had a relationship turn into an LDR. He had to move for work but it worked out for him. His girlfriend is great and they made it work. They are getting married in December. Knew a couple of other guys who had them. The chicks ended up cheating on both. They fvcked up because they were doing more and was the only chick they had. They invested in it too much. Which is why they both failed.

I had a chick come over last night who lives an hour away. We fvcked for a few hours and she ended up spending the night. She even made me an awesome breakfast this morning. I didn't have to pay one dime. She did all the driving and used up her gas.

Just don't invest too much into it and you should do good. I really wouldn't seek out an LDR because there are plenty of chicks close by. But when you're getting pvssy on command, then who cares how far it's coming. Right? :up:

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone get this stickied please. Nothing else needs to be said on the topic.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is genius. But generally: I say "No" to long-distance hoes.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This one chick from LA is texting me every day and I hope to bang her when I'm down there next month. No pun intended.

rascal99v

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The whole point of this relationship is getting the full benefit out of it. You want to get as much sex as you can without having to do much. This is how you should be conducting yourself in all your relationships both far and near.

When these relationships first start, high interest chicks will do anything to please you. So, take them up on their offer by getting what you want out of it. Not trying to please her and making it easier for her. When you do that, you will be taken advantage of really fast. She will then expect you to be doing these things all the time for her. Then when you don't deliver, she will hold it against you. That's a predicament you don't want to get into

When you first get into your LDP (Long Distance Plate) she will want to see you a lot. So, make her come see you a lot. Then after you go to see her once, start over with her coming to see you. You don't want to go to her twice in a row because that starts a precedent of you going to her. Which can result in her expecting you to come to her more. And you don't want to do that because then it's not benefiting you.

Anytime she wants or asks to hang out, make her come to see you. Her interest is high and she will come.

Only go to see her when it benefits you and is better for your schedule. That means not going on weekdays when traffic is bad or if you have to get up early the next day. Don't inconvenience yourself by having to sit in rush hour traffic. That's stupid. Let her do that. Why waste your gas for only one night? Let her do that. You should go see her when you have more than one day. Like on weekends, when you can get more out of her. You get more sex and you put in your 1 visit which results in a longer time.

You're getting your full benefit in which she is coming to you for shorter trips, which means she is coming to you more. You're also getting the full benefit of going to her which results in more sex, less gas used up, less miles on your car, and going to her less.

Also, you can fit your other plates in during the week on days when she isn't coming to see you. But, make sure to keep your LDP at the top of the list to keep it going so any interest doesn't fade. That's why communication is important on days you don't see her. She will be initiating most of it herself and you will be replying to her. Keep the phone calls to about 10 minutes and a couple of texts in between. Just as long as you're keeping in touch is all you need. You don't want this chick taking up all your time, because then it's not benefiting you and becomes a nuisance.

PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Is this a good thing or bad thing? Do you think the guy should have Bern taking your advice and repeatedly cheating on his now-wife during an LDR? Do you think he should have married some one who could have easily lied and cheated without repercussion?

Why would I be telling him to cheat for? Looks like you totally missed the part in my thread where I specifically stated that you don't cheat on a LTR that turns into an LDR. Read that below. I quoted it for you. Why didn't you read that the first time? Of course you don't cheat on a LTR.

rascal99v said:
Now, if you've been in a LTR that turns into a LDR, you don't want to go banging new chicks. But always have other options ready just in case your girlfriend breaks up with you a few months later. This advice is for getting in a new LDR that should be a LDP. A long distance plate instead.

PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
What do you mean several hours, isn't that a requirement of an LDR?...
It's not my requirement. I'm not going to be driving several hours over to a chick's place. If some other beta guy wants to do that, then more power to him. That's the reason why his relationship fails and the chick takes advantage of him. He is too needy and will do anything the chick wants him to. Which is why she loses interest, looks for another dude, and he gets dumped.

All relationships should benefit you, if you're doing more work, you're going to fail. By doing more work, you are investing more into it, while the chick slacks off. Don't think for a minute that she won't in a LDR when there is more work. Hell, a lot of chicks do that in close distance relationships.

You can have your LDR for however far you want. All I'm saying is that if you're traveling several hours or flying by plane, it's a waste of time. It doesn't benefit you, you won't get much sex, she will get h0rny, you will get cheated on or dumped in the long run when she gets another c0ck.

LDR's fail because of a loss of interest and cheating. The chick isn't going to give a sh1t about you when she decides you're gone. You will be out of her life and she will have her new man. Since you far away she will use that as her excuse and you will be forgotten. And your worried about having a Long Distance Plate?

If some guy is dumb enough to invest everything into an LDR, then he deserves what he gets.

When you're getting as much as you can out of a chick, which includes lots of sex before the LDR interest fades, then what's the problem?

Pasternak said:
Well, I think sosuave is on the way to groom sociopaths.
:crackup:

Says the guy who got caught up with a BPD girlfriend and couldn't see the warning signs and red flags. :crackup:

Dude, you are naive. I've seen a lot of chicks who left boyfriends back home to come to college that were banging other dudes. I know chicks who are in LDR's who are fvcking another guy when the boyfriend is not there. They didn't even care about them. And you're worried about women who will most likely do the same thing to you in an LDR that almost never works? :crazy:

Women in LDR's always have other guys around they are talking to when you're not around. After the novelty of the LDR wears off, they get another dude, bang him, and then dump you.

You should always have other options, especially in a relationship that's farther away that makes it more difficult. These relationships never work out and it's usually the guy who gets hurt because he's putting in more of an effort. These chicks are doing the same thing to you, so there is no reason why you shouldn't get what you want out of it when you can.

Have fun with your BPD. :up:

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rascal99v said:
Dude, you are naive. I've seen a lot of chicks who left boyfriends back home to come to college that were banging other dudes. I know chicks who are in LDR's who are fvcking another guy when the boyfriend is not there. They didn't even care about them. And you're worried about women who will most likely do the same thing to you in an LDR that almost never works? :crazy:
Too true. At my time in university over 3 years I've had varying degrees of intimacy with 3-4 girls who were/are in LDR's. As soon as the boyfriend is gone and they get horny, then some little sh!t like me walks in and offers pleasure and discretion, it gets very tempting after a while. Even if they don't go through with it, you can just tell they're soaking.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think he should have married some one who could have easily lied and cheated without repercussion ?
A chick could live 5 seconds away and easily cheat with 50 guys. Unless you're obsessive to the point of insanity, you will never know 100% if a girl is being faithful or not. If a man can't trust his girl enough to believe she won't cheat then he shouldn't be in a relationship with her.

Now I know LDRs aren't sensible but this belief that chicks are going to turn into raging wh0res just because her man is far away is a bit ridiculous. A woman with high interest could have a man who lives on the goddamn moon and stay faithful. Do you guys really believe women are out there getting fvcked by a new guy every other night? They go through dry spells just like we do. There isn't a horde of alphas roaming around seducing a bunch of women. A woman in a relationship with a proper man is perfectly capable of staying faithful regardless of the situation. Don't even bother with relationships if you think a girl will cheat on you at the soonest convenience.

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good topic and post.

#1 Takeaway - Dont let your only option be a LDR. Guys are so desperate for vag1na that they will go exclusive with a girl, in order to laid just a couple times a month. This is a breeding ground for insecurities and fears.....stay the he11 away from them.

RedScorpion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that the overall mentality that this strategy requires is ultimately unnecessary, and really overcomplicates matters if you're just looking for multiple girls to hook up with. There is no need to put yourself and this girl in a relationship that you're not looking to maintain, and to deceive them with hope of something more, when you're just looking for a booty call. You can be forward with your stance about not wanting a relationship, and they will still provide you with that. I have seen where they accept that and still pursue hanging out with you, giving you sex, maintaining interest.

My friend takes this approach, and has them know he's not interested in a relationship, and they ultimately have to play by those rules, because they know what it's about upfront. Yes, some try to rope him into one by giving him more sex, being persistent about starting one, but he just maintains he's not interested in anything further - and they can't get rightly upset because they knew that from the start. And if they get too bothering about it, he cuts them out. This is not something I'd do, but I respect his forthrightness and honesty about it. It's not just close girls either, some of them are 2-3 hours away, looking to hook up.

It is possible to just be honest about what you want, and her being fine with it, without the need to put yourself in a false relationship for the sake of getting laid. This strategy of lying and manipulating status, one that you willingly place yourself in, and then validate breaking that agreement by cheating with 'oh she's just another plate', is wasted effort, on her and your part. You don't want a relationship with someone? Then don't agree to it. You might be surprised that (apparently) girls are still more than willing to try.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A chick could live 5 seconds away and easily cheat with 50 guys.

with 50x the chance of getting caught and 50x less motivation to cheat because you are meeting her needs...
Right, she would be less motivated but unless she's being tracked 24/7 she could easily cheat without anyone knowing. Hell she could say she's going to work and get fvcked by some dude in a broom closet. You would have no idea.

If a man can't trust his girl enough to believe she won't cheat then he shouldn't be in a relationship with her.

This contradicts your point that you can never know 100% if a girl is faithful. The fact is that you play the odds. The odds are not in your favor in an LDR.
I don't understand how that's a contradiction. Yes you can never know 100% but that doesn't mean you still can't trust your girl enough to not cheat. You seem to be under the impression that once a relationship turns into an LDR the chick is automatically going to cheat.

Now I know LDRs aren't sensible

Why aren't they sensible?
We agree on this. rascal already pointed out why they aren't sensible.

but this belief that chicks are going to turn into raging wh0res just because her man is far away is a bit ridiculous.

Strawman
Right. I was exaggerating.

A woman with high interest could have a man who lives on the goddamn moon and stay faithful.

Haha maybe from the 1850's
Why not? Maybe if it was a multiple year LDR with no end it sight but why can't a woman stay faithful for awhile until her man comes back. Are all women so fvcked up these days that we can't even leave them for 5 secs without them jumping on another c0ck? I don't believe so.

They go through dry spells just like we do.

Only if they are virgins or unnatractive, the vast majority of hot women NEVER go on dry spells re: dates and rarely re: sex either
Define hot women. I doubt many dudes here are dating bombshells. The average woman isn't going to have so many quality options to where an LDR means certain infidelity.

A woman in a relationship with a proper man is perfectly capable of staying faithful regardless of the situation.

LOL please take the red pill at some point, by searching "hypergamy".
Hypergamy doesn't mean jump on the nearest c0ck whenever her man is away. I don't see any reason why a sane chick with morals would cheat on a man that she loves and respects just because distance separates them for awhile.

Don't get me wrong. I'm vehemetely against LDR's just like you and many other dudes here. The only reason I commented is because of your assumption that LDR=the girl probably lied and cheated. There's a ton of fvcked up women out there but some of you dudes have no trust or faith at all when it comes to women. I'm pretty sure you're in a relationship, why even bother with monogamy at all if you can't even trust your girl enough to stay faithful when things get rough?

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great advice man I'm in that kind of situation know. A long distance plate that I had a great great great time with. No mixed signals or any mixed feelings at all only great memories from a great outgoing fun girl, problem she is 3000 miles away from me right know. I maybe gonna visit Morocco again in 3-4 months.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Long distance don't work. You are free from her mental entrapment, and you sooner or later realize what kind of b1tch she is, and how she is not worth you. I bet for them it works the same way.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't overthink to much with this man. Just call her once a time for a some smalll fun talk get her on skype if you can to entertain you a bit and just f!ck her brains out when youre in her city again done. lets spin plates.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
yup relationships don't work when you are close what makes you think it will work from far? lololol ii always end them on a good note but convert her into an Fbuddy immediately

Eventually they will start Fing other guys but thats life you jus need too F her good enough so she always wants to F you too...

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Why would you put any one pvssy on the pedestal so that you accept a massive cheating risk along with sexless nights? There is ZERO reason to do so. This is the logic of the man with options. Read the DJ Bible. I am a guy that gets cold approached 5-6 times per year and has options, I don't need to tolerate it.

Real Life Example:

I am fairly loyal to my GF, she asked me if she would do an LDR if she went overseas for 6 months, I told her no so she's staying around. That's called passing a sh!t test.

I guess I could have just lied to her like rascall99 says and kept her around for when she got back but 1) I wont want her when she gets back, 2) replacements are available and 3) why would I want to deal with the maintenance texting that will make up the entirety of the "relationship"?
You're missing the point. It's not about putting pvssy on a pedestal. Life doesn't always work out how we want it to. Men need to know that if a less than ideal situation happens, an LDR, then he can take care of it without irrationally worrying about her cheating. Lets say you were completely into your GF enough to consider marrying her. You get a job opportunity that'll separate you guys for 6 months. Would you really just throw all that progress away all because of an erroneous belief that she'll probably cheat on you? Who gives a fvck how many options you have. If chicks are that expendable to you then why are you even bothering to be exclusive to this one? Just fvck em until they start whining about being exclusive and move on to the next one.

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
damn good advice, women in ldr's become flakey really fast, doing this will really work out well if you are in one..

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would like to know WHY you think LDR's are bad. Apparently you're a paranoid if you worry about cheating and not having sex for 6 months so why do you say you're against LDRs?
Damn, I forgot all about this thread. Anyways I should clarify. I'm against dudes jumping right into an LDR which it seems like most men who mention it here are trying to do. Clearly a man would always be better off gaming chicks in his area.

As far as a relationship turning into an LDR, if there's a set end to it and it's not for too long then I don't see a problem. Hell yes I feel entitled to a women's fidelity for 6 months plus. Why the hell wouldn't a quality woman be able to stay faithful for that long in an LDR? Military families do that sh!t all the time. Of course it's more likely that she'll cheat but you're taking it to the extreme that it's certain that'll she'll cheat so you should end the relationship. You even went as far as to say that the dude shouldn't have married his chick because she probably cheated during the LDR. You feel it's not worth it and that's fine, whatever works for you but it seems like an unnecessarily paranoid and wasteful mindset to me.

I don't want to have to leave a relationship and start over with a new chick, throwing away months/years of progress, months/years of screening and getting to know one another, over something as trivial as distance in the year 2014. Perhaps I'm biased because I happen to be living but it is what it is, you see it as a waste of time and I don't, to each his own.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, this isn't going anywhere so let me put it this way. You feel that LDRs are too much of a risk with too many downsides. I feel that the risk is greatly mitigated if the chick is into you and it's not necessary to throw away your investment in chick over it. It's up to each man to determine for himself whether it's easier to just end it and find a new chick.

Lets be honest, we both agree that relationship quality women are rare so replacing one is going to take some work. It may sound like a scarcity mindset to some but it's the truth. From an efficiency standpoint, it makes more sense to me to tough out an LDR for a bit than to dump my girl and wade through a sea of trash to find another chick worth being in a relationship with.