Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This is hot!!!

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah OKAY

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll go ahead and do that right now. You guys may not see for a while, considering my hard drive will probably disintegrate and start on fire, but hell, why not give it a shot. So I guess you'll see me when I've saved up for a new lap top. Peace.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
JohnChops said:
this is a horribly written backdoor trojan, pls try again you russian bastard!
Lol. Silly Russians always falling short. If only your economy was efficient, and you could maintain your military, maintain your missile silos, ect.. :moon: :flowers:

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
We have спецназ ГРУ in Ukraine, gets interesting when a couple of guys can bog down entire U.S.A. operation and sanctions hurt the sanctioneer. :moon: :flowers:

Picture by the way shows HB9 on kitchen, and says don't hang in the club, hang in the kitchen.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
backseatjuan said:
We have спецназ ГРУ in Ukraine, gets interesting when a couple of guys can bog down entire U.S.A. operation and sanctions hurt the sanctioneer. :moon: :flowers:

Picture by the way shows HB9 on kitchen, and says don't hang in the club, hang in the kitchen.
Yeah. Your mother said the same thing once. Afterwards i told her to get out of my apartment.