Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She is 18,i'm 30.

Gothar

Reaction score
First post here.Hello community.I've been watching you the last months and this site is really motivation for me.
Last month i date a younger girl.We make sex in first date,she likes me and we talk a lot in phone.Anyway this is not the question just a small picture.I will not write a long post since my english language is not very good.
Just one question.
How do you guys would behave in a relationship like this?Acting cool?Show interest etc.
Her interesting level is very high and i don't want to ruin it.
I've read many threads and the basic rule is "don't buy gifts" or be the sugar daddy,don't treat her as a price.I do all these,i'm cool but i would like to read any other thoughts if you had a similar experience.
Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
The age gap is going to be a problem, coupled with the fact she is only 18.

Hit it if you can but dont' waste to much time on her. Let her have a good time while you have her. I'm not sure it's wise to be exclusive with an 18 years old. No matter how mature.

She will be growing up, and I'm not sure you signed on to raise someone's daughter and go through all the headaches and pains of someone that age growing up.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't treat her differently buy be mindful of the age gap. It's not so much the number of years that's the problem as much as the fact that she is at the age where chicks are the most difficult to deal with.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pound that pu$$y for all its worth, and when you are tired of it, move on...this likely isn't going to last long term...

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool man, way to go. :up:

I'm sure she's already planning your wedding, at least in her head.

Whatever naive delusions she has, let her have them.

Reaction score
I'm your age and also dating a younger chick.. been with her for over a year.. it can last fairly long term if you maintain it properly.. don't listen to the haters lol.. but most likely it won't haha. I'd say be busy improving your own life and spend 1-2 days a week with her MAXIMUM.. 1 day is ideal, hit it good and she'll be happy enough to keep coming back for a while. And don't commit to plans with her family or dumb ass friends lol.. just always say you're busy.. makes her chase validation from you more anyway. Enjoy it while it lasts, expect it won't be long term.. but you never know, it can be if you set it up correctly to be enjoyable for both of you and you both have plenty of alone time/ freedom.

oh and just noticed the post above mine lol.. he's 100% correct, since she;s young, realize you will make up a huge portion of her experience with men and she'll most likely fall inlove and be thinking you 2 are gonna get married and have kids in 3 years lol.. if she SAYS anything like that just tell her we'll see what happens, etc.. and dont start making plans along those lines or agreeing with her fantasy, just allow her to enjoy her fantasy lol

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been seeing One who is 25 (and aging, already has the mom-cut hair) almost Every day for the past 3 months. In comes her 21 year old cousin (with different last name, SAME facial features/expressions/smile/eyes/t!ts yet brunette and just amazing smooth ChickEn legs). Weird thing about this situation I'm finding myself in is that the older sister Isn't Jealous that I'm with her younger sister now. I mean at first last week she was, but now she's fine with me talking to her more than her. Very weird guys, but these Aren't your normal chicks, just, radical and listen to heavy rock Only, just speed and some scream metal. They kinna psychopathic but I'm fvcken em, both thin and in heat this time o year. They're really "stinkers" just BAD girls who don't mind getting down n dirty, probably lost their virginities in the 5th grade, just wise to the street yet they are enamored by ME, a fvckin 39 year old about to be 40. They build me up to be a whole lot more than I am, because of my typical bad-boy profession and social network (even at This age). They see me as larger than life (and I'm most certainly Not!). What many see as "he's always 'at risk'" is really just routine for me and I don't think about it (evne though I should cause something bad will happen if I let down my guard one day, today even, something bad almost happened). But these 2 little hunnies are zoned in to me (they Have to know I'm much older, I haven't told them, but they don't Care --- because, they're women. WE care. They don't. They want a FEELing - emotion, music in her head, the gentle breeze of the wind in perfect weather - it rums their butter and makes them smile). But hell-chicks (who's demeanor are rather "church" or "cult" - like steeped in traditionalism) are a risky lot and very different than your average, and they're Free.

Now, let's flip to the Other side of my interactions with FAT and FVCKED UP girls I've been seeing of late, Who do Not Respect me like these young thin ones do. HOW?...does this happen. Same day, Different girls, Really misfit girls. Why do they (ok one of them FAT with 8 year old Son, the other fat AND a lesbian though she would Fvck me because I make her that comfortable to feel free to make that leap, she confesses things to me and I'm like Why is she telling me these things?) Reject me more often than the hot younger and skinny delicate chicks? I mean, these Road hogs talk to each other behind my back and form an opinion that is degraded about me (probably because they sense that I would NEVER do them, nasty sows, and it irks them, so they spread lies, and BUILD up the most Bullsh!t things about me, but I don't fight it and I let em carry on 'as if' they are pounding their fists into a Deaf Wall that ignores them). Like attracts like yet they expect me to accept them, way outta my league, both genetically and aggregate make-up of past decisions that make us who we are today. So the younger hotter gals want where I've ended up today. They've had their young boys. They are Ready to make babies and have someone successful Raise them. Money is the #1 issue plus you have to have an Edge and have Consistency. She sees you as the Reliable ONE, strength, determination, and decisive. If you have a bike (street or dirt doesn't matter) it helps with these type of girls cause they want on back of your ride. It Is a doorway to some chicks' hearts. They want Hell.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Gothar said:
First post here.Hello community.I've been watching you the last months and this site is really motivation for me.
Last month i date a younger girl.We make sex in first date,she likes me and we talk a lot in phone.Anyway this is not the question just a small picture.I will not write a long post since my english language is not very good.
Just one question.
How do you guys would behave in a relationship like this?Acting cool?Show interest etc.
Her interesting level is very high and i don't want to ruin it.
I've read many threads and the basic rule is "don't buy gifts" or be the sugar daddy,don't treat her as a price.I do all these,i'm cool but i would like to read any other thoughts if you had a similar experience.
Thanks in advance.

My God! Last summer I met this 18 year old girl and fvcked her on 1st date and fall in love with her and become her sugar daddy. I spend all the money I made on her and bought her all the gifts. I even send her money once she left the town. In the end it didn't go anywhere, and it couldn't go anywhere. This is the same thing that awaits you, the sooner you realize it the better.

By the way she was 17 and I was 33 lol. I lived in one tourist destination town and she lived in surgut a city far away in north, 5 days travel by train.