Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any Doms on here that have submissives?

Frogster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hit up fetlife.com for info on D/s.

I know I can't do it. I'm not into degradation, or making my lover cry.

That lifestyle is really freaky.

On the up side, she'll literally do ANYTHING you want. Assuming she's had experience in that lifestyle. If she read 50 shades, and is curious, she may not know what she's in for.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess I am, unofficially.

We went through a phase early in our relationship where her and I were really into it---we had rules, scheduled "maintenance", and even an anon blog for a bit. It had little to do with sexual deviance---we weren't doing any "50 shades" stuff or things you would think of when you hear dom/sub. It was just normal sex with manhandling and her basically doing what I ask----stuff we would talk about here, lol.

We're more of a normal couple now, but I am still the pilot and occasionally she does get spanked (semi-seriously) for doing something careless.

I'd be careful with a girl who identifies herself as a sub. That is a seedy world, man. I was frankly turned off by it. Like any other sexual fetish people take it to an unhealthy extreme and it becomes this sanctioned thing where you get off on degrading another human being. Their whole thing is that it's "consensual" and "responsible", which is a slippery slope. The girls (subs) are CRAZY too. If you read some of these girls' blogs (there are hundreds of them)....you'd be shocked. If a girl wants you to be so rough with her that she needs MEDICAL CARE---man, run for the hills.

Frogster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good point Colossus.

Real subs are literally crazy and I would certainly avoid them.

Most women want forceful, passionate sex. This can be achieved with biting, pulling of hair, spanking, and grabbing them by the throat. They like a man that takes charge, and is willing to stuff his d!ck in their mouth.

They like basic bondage. I'd recommend you run down to Lowes, and purchase two 15' lengths of chain. Then go down to local adult bookstore and buy some cuffs and a blindfold. When the time is right, take out the chain and wrap it around the mattress, from top to bottom on each side of the bed. Blindfold her, and put some earbuds in her ears, and then cuff her hands and feet to the chain.

I prefer chain, because rope has several disadvantages.
1. Rope cuts off circulation
2. Rope burns
3. You need to know knots
4. She needs to know knots if you want to be tied up
5. It takes a while to tie her up
6. It takes a while to untie her. (consider when you gag her, and she thinks she may throw up)

Chain and cuffs, can be clipped on and off quickly and easily.
Chain is cool.

The blindfold and earbuds do wonders for sensory deprivation.

Grabbing them by the neck, with some playful choking really turns my wife on.

Consider taking her on a weekend getaway to an Adult convention. My wife loved attending "Nude Art Show - X" in Tulsa. We will most certainly go again or to another convention.

Better yet, take a vacation to Hedonism II

That's about as far as I go on the kinky side.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sub girls are fun toys for a couple who wants a threesome.

It seems to be that the guys who really take the Dom thing overboard are usually douche-bags, and trying to overcompensate for it.

I talked to one girl who had been with one particular couple a lot. She said they would stick dildos up her ass & pvssy, and then make her go out drinking at bars with them still inside her, so they could laugh at the way it made her walk funny.

Another girl I talked to was just smoking hot, but had this inadequacy fetish. Her thing was to have her bf go out and have sex with another girl, then come home to her and do her while he told her how much better the other girl's pvssy was. Her beauty was the irony, and a good example of the way fantasy is typically the opposite of real life.

Finally, just recently, I happened to chat with a girl who had a fantasy about taking over the role of being another man's wife. She wanted to replace the wife in every way, wear her clothes, and be called by her name. I've seen that in cheesy horror movies, but didn't know that fetish really existed.

I find the sick twisted things that turn women on to be fascinating.

Niterider450

Don Juan
Reaction score
Frogster said:
Hit up fetlife.com for info on D/s.

I know I can't do it. I'm not into degradation, or making my lover cry.

That lifestyle is really freaky.

On the up side, she'll literally do ANYTHING you want. Assuming she's had experience in that lifestyle. If she read 50 shades, and is curious, she may not know what she's in for.
Me either it's not really my thing.

Niterider450

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Sub girls are fun toys for a couple who wants a threesome.

It seems to be that the guys who really take the Dom thing overboard are usually douche-bags, and trying to overcompensate for it.

I talked to one girl who had been with one particular couple a lot. She said they would stick dildos up her ass & pvssy, and then make her go out drinking at bars with them still inside her, so they could laugh at the way it made her walk funny.

Another girl I talked to was just smoking hot, but had this inadequacy fetish. Her thing was to have her bf go out and have sex with another girl, then come home to her and do her while he told her how much better the other girl's pvssy was. Her beauty was the irony, and a good example of the way fantasy is typically the opposite of real life.

Finally, just recently, I happened to chat with a girl who had a fantasy about taking over the role of being another man's wife. She wanted to replace the wife in every way, wear her clothes, and be called by her name. I've seen that in cheesy horror movies, but didn't know that fetish really existed.

I find the sick twisted things that turn women on to be fascinating.
I know what you mean it amazes me what turns some chicks on.

Niterider450

Don Juan
Reaction score
Frogster said:
Good point Colossus.

Real subs are literally crazy and I would certainly avoid them.

Most women want forceful, passionate sex. This can be achieved with biting, pulling of hair, spanking, and grabbing them by the throat. They like a man that takes charge, and is willing to stuff his d!ck in their mouth.

They like basic bondage. I'd recommend you run down to Lowes, and purchase two 15' lengths of chain. Then go down to local adult bookstore and buy some cuffs and a blindfold. When the time is right, take out the chain and wrap it around the mattress, from top to bottom on each side of the bed. Blindfold her, and put some earbuds in her ears, and then cuff her hands and feet to the chain.

I prefer chain, because rope has several disadvantages.
1. Rope cuts off circulation
2. Rope burns
3. You need to know knots
4. She needs to know knots if you want to be tied up
5. It takes a while to tie her up
6. It takes a while to untie her. (consider when you gag her, and she thinks she may throw up)

Chain and cuffs, can be clipped on and off quickly and easily.
Chain is cool.

The blindfold and earbuds do wonders for sensory deprivation.

Grabbing them by the neck, with some playful choking really turns my wife on.

Consider taking her on a weekend getaway to an Adult convention. My wife loved attending "Nude Art Show - X" in Tulsa. We will most certainly go again or to another convention.

Better yet, take a vacation to Hedonism II

That's about as far as I go on the kinky side.
Thanks man I may try that stuff out if it goes through with that chick.

Çharismo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Freaky video.

Are you guys talking about this kind of stuff or something even more violent!?!

I'm curious because I found something called **** (B-D-S-M) -- Bondage, Discipline & Sadomasochism.