Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should Have Saw It Coming

ZTIME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I read through all of these posts and I must say they are quite enlightening. I wanted to share my current story with everyone to see your thoughts.

I dated a Girl for the last 3.5 years. As with all relationships, mine started off great! This girl was attractive, loving, and nice.

After the first four months of us dating, I allowed this girl to move into my house. Here's the kicker', she has 3 children which she had part time custody. (3 days a week). I accepted it as I truly felt that she was "The One". For 2 years things were fine.

After 2 years things started to go down hill. You see, I helped her to get full custody of her 3 children because she said that this was what she wanted. We took these kids and did everything for them. They quickly became straight A students, and got into sports programs. All on my time and my dime. But that's ok!! I thought that she was "The 1".

Her work schedule and mine never really matched up. I have my own company which I run from 10am - 7pm. She works for someone from 8am-5pm. Due to this schedule I was being told that I didn't spend enough time with everyone, and that I didn't make it to the kids events enough, or that I was not involved with her life enough. (Keep in mind that all of these things were fine before she had full custody). So in an effort to compromise I decided to take off from my business every Sunday to spend time with the family and to leave work 1hr. early twice a week to make some of those practices. This worked for 2 months.

After 2 months went by, Nothing I could do was ever good enough. I would constantly get phone calls telling me that I didn't care because I wasn't home early every night. She would go through my cell phone asking me who I was talking to. She would stalk my e-mail and my face book, (often logging in as me since she had the passwords) she would accuse me of cheating and try to embarrass me in front of my friends and employees.

Things were miserable!! My self esteem was as low as it's ever been. I gained weight, I became depressed, I couldn't go to my own home and relax out of fear for the way I would be treated when I got there. Totally horrible.

In September, This girl ignored me for 3 entire days and on the third day texted me that she was moving out because she has tried too hard and things just didn't work out. So I decided to do some snooping......She has been texting another (single dad) that she met at those football practices I couldn't make. She has been e-mailing, and facebook messaging. So I got mad and DRUNK!!

I went home and as she was sleeping in another room other than mine I started texting her about exactly how I felt. I told her that I couldn't believe she would cheat on a guy who was working to support her and her children (As you can imagine, I used a lot of CRAZY language)! She wouldn't respond! so I yelled that if she wanted to move out I'd help her. I went to the closet grabbed all of her hanging clothes and dropped them over the balcony to the front foyer. Then I went to bed.

I woke up the next morning to a girl who told me she doesn't love me and that she just wants to leave and this is the happiest day of her life. I tried to explain my feelings, but that didn't work. I left and wished her luck.

When I got home that evening, I walked into a house with a lot of missing furniture. Beds, tables, bar stools, lamps, wall hangings, desks, and cabinets. Funny thing was she didn't own any of it. She took every towel, every bed sheet and blanket, and anything else she could put in the moving truck she rented. It was insane.

10 minutes after I got home she walked through the door. I said "Wow, you took a lot of my stuff!" She started to cry and replied, "You're leaving me with nothing!, I had to put all of that furniture in storage and leave with 3 kids! You get your house and everything else in it. You're loosing nothing" My response was, "Today I have lost my best friend, my lover, and my family, and yes I consider them my family". he cried and left.

Exactly 1hr. later she calls my cell phone bawling her eyes out saying something along the lines of she doesn't know what she's doing and hangs up.

You're now up to date on the story!

I'm good at not begging, or calling, texting, or e-mailing even if I'm torn up inside. I did break down exactly 2 weeks after the break up and sent a text. the text said "I've lost my lover and my family and today I feel worse then I ever had in my life" she responded with "Pain is temporary, and You're jus afraid of change. Keep your head up and you'll be fine. I'm always here as a friend if you need me." She further stated that she has lost all love for me and that she wants me to have closure with no pain but things just didn't work.

So I'm now past my first week of NC after that text. It's been 3 weeks that I have not seen this girl. I'm pretty sure that she is now living with the guy from the football field and her 3 children. (5 kids total). She has gone to friends and family and said horrible things about me. (when she left I had to shut down our shared account which she left -$1000. She told everyone she deposited a check into that account and I shut it down leaving her with no money...CRAZY!)

I'm doing this NC for myself, with no hope of trying to win her back. My confused emotions have run the scenario of her coming back, but to be honest I'm not in a good place with myself to even make a rational decision.

Reply how you like folks!! I could use the feedback.

ZTIME is online now Add to ZTIME's Reputation

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not suprised the story ended this way. There were certain "markers" that are always present from the beginning that result in these types of endings. Women like this are never good for long term relations.

Hopefully you will learn from all of this.

Here are some key points to remember:

-After the first four months of us dating, I allowed this girl to move into my house. (This was way too soon. The longer you wait the sooner the crazy comes out and had you drawn it out you would have saved yourself a lot of money, time, and heartache)

-she has 3 children(way too many)

-which she had part time custody(always a bad sign, only fuhked up mom's don't have custody of their own children. As soon as you find this out, don't even bother asking questions, just get the hell away asap)

This woman will continue thru several others performing the same routine! Just sit back and watch and as you do the better you will feel about the decisions you made.

ZTIME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree "Howie" thanks. She told me after 4 months that the lease on her place was up. She asked if she should renew it and I said yes. Her reply was that she didn't want to be in a relationship that wasn't progressing. Should have taken the hint and ran.

I must say that I did really grew fond of the children and in a way feel like I'm losing an entire family.

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ZTIME said:
I agree "Howie" thanks. She told me after 4 months that the lease on her place was up. She asked if she should renew it and I said yes. Her reply was that she didn't want to be in a relationship that wasn't progressing. Should have taken the hint and ran.

I must say that I did really grew fond of the children and in a way feel like I'm losing an entire family.
Wow. Its funny how they even have the same standard lines! Had a female tell me the same thing once(the part about not being able to progress) and yes she was a cheater too. Yea but im sure you learned a few things. First things first never ever move a woman with kids in to your place.. Thats how captain save a hoe's go broke. They are just using you man. She never gad any long term plans to be with you, it just took her longer than she thought it would to find another suiter. She will pull the same stunt on him. Second thing never ever tell them about all the pain you feel, let them guess about your state of mind. Do you really think she cares? At least maintain your dignity and self respect, cuz women(for lack of a better word) like that are a dime a dozen. Third thing go build your own family. Preferably with a woman that doesnt have any kids. Trust me those women are nothing but trouble. Fourth. Block her number and never ever speak to her again. She should be considered scum under your feet, I consider females like that sociopathtic parasites..

ZTIME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks! I'm going to print that t-shirt and wear it for a month after this experience. "Captain Save A Hoe! I can honestly say that after three weeks I feel much better. Other than my 1 "text slip up" exactly two weeks after the break up I've been fine. I've erased every means of communication links between her and myself. I'll beat this! I really do appreciate the insight. It helps when others are looking from the inside out.

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback just out of curiosity how old are you/her?

ZTIME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
I am in bold
Sometimes, in the very beginning of a relationship with someone you think is "the one", it's hard to see the sky through the trees. I would have done anything for this "basket case"! I'll learn.

Again... I've asked for all of the responses that I can get. It's been only 3 weeks after 3.5 years. I'm glad I've found this group and will return the favor.

MOTU

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ZTIME said:
Ouch bro that sucks. And it has to suck for the kids too, they don't need the c0ck Carousel rotating through their lives.

This kind of post worries me. My gf has young kids but mine are all grown. So far (dating four months) there have been good boundaries and no expectation of me being involved with the kids but I know it has to be coming..

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
ZTIME,

Not sure what state this is in, but you got out LUCKY. If the chick was legal savvy AND if her current baby father was a bum of some sorts, she could have found a way to make you pay child support for children that weren't even yours based on the cohabitation, as well as her children seeing you as their "new Father" based on the time of the relationship.

You know....ZTIME....I sit back and do soul searching to try and see if I'm just a bitter person, and if I HATE women. I don't hate women, and I'm not bitter, what I come to realize is that men like you and me are just BORN in the WRONG fvcking time.

Women didn't use to be like this, the marketplace and environment has changed and I swear to you, when you speak about this in a crowd full of general people every single person looks at you like a deer in the headlights.....as if you are just making this shyt up.

The fact is dude, women don't love us no more. They don't. We are nothing but entertainment, a financial resource and a "shield" from the dangers of life that they don't want to take on. We are nothing but human dildos, free money, and bodyguards to go out there and "die" for their fvcking honor. They could care LESS about us, and that's the truth man.

And to be honest, I know how you feel, that shyt fvcking hurts. Because you DID what every woman flaps off at the mouth about, in terms of a REAL man. You took on 3 kids that weren't yours, you are in your early 40s with a good career/business and you could fvck ANY woman out there, but you chose "her" with her "baggage." And you STILL GOT SCREWED. This is what I'm talking about, even if you become this supposed "Real Man" they talk about...you STILL GET SCREWED.

That's why my conclusion is this, dude, all you can do is fvck them and leave man. Forget marriage, forget moving her in, the only value left to these people is what's in between their legs and it's going to come a time (seeing as though they are RIDDLED with STDs) that the vagina won't be valuable anymore either. There's no loyalty to these damn women man, they love you Monday and will wake up on Friday and HATE you seemingly out of the fvcking blue. One minute, she's the best thing ever.....the next fvcking minute...she's a demon from hell. It leaves you confused as hell as to was she just pretending that entire time to love me, or did she fall out of love all of a sudden?? Either way, it's unstable as fvck and there's no way you can build anything long term on that shyt.

It's sad, it's frustrating, and society is going to point the fingers at YOU like you are the problem. They are going to shame you for not spending enough time, not talking it out, not giving more and more and more than what the fvck you already GAVE....and they will say NOTHING about the shyt value of that chick. Absolutely nothing.

If we aren't living in the end of days, I don't know what this is.

ZTIME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MOTU said:
Ouch bro that sucks. And it has to suck for the kids too, they don't need the c0ck Carousel rotating through their lives.

This kind of post worries me. My gf has young kids but mine are all grown. So far (dating four months) there have been good boundaries and no expectation of me being involved with the kids but I know it has to be coming..
I think that any relationships that involve girls with kids will always have to evolve with the guy getting involved with the kids. Stay on your toes, because it hurts like an MFer, if you get attached for any substantial amount of time and it ends.

ZTIME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
ZTIME,

Not sure what state this is in, but you got out LUCKY. If the chick was legal savvy AND if her current baby father was a bum of some sorts, she could have found a way to make you pay child support for children that weren't even yours based on the cohabitation, as well as her children seeing you as their "new Father" based on the time of the relationship.

You know....ZTIME....I sit back and do soul searching to try and see if I'm just a bitter person, and if I HATE women. I don't hate women, and I'm not bitter, what I come to realize is that men like you and me are just BORN in the WRONG fvcking time.

Women didn't use to be like this, the marketplace and environment has changed and I swear to you, when you speak about this in a crowd full of general people every single person looks at you like a deer in the headlights.....as if you are just making this shyt up.

The fact is dude, women don't love us no more. They don't. We are nothing but entertainment, a financial resource and a "shield" from the dangers of life that they don't want to take on. We are nothing but human dildos, free money, and bodyguards to go out there and "die" for their fvcking honor. They could care LESS about us, and that's the truth man.

And to be honest, I know how you feel, that shyt fvcking hurts. Because you DID what every woman flaps off at the mouth about, in terms of a REAL man. You took on 3 kids that weren't yours, you are in your early 40s with a good career/business and you could fvck ANY woman out there, but you chose "her" with her "baggage." And you STILL GOT SCREWED. This is what I'm talking about, even if you become this supposed "Real Man" they talk about...you STILL GET SCREWED.

That's why my conclusion is this, dude, all you can do is fvck them and leave man. Forget marriage, forget moving her in, the only value left to these people is what's in between their legs and it's going to come a time (seeing as though they are RIDDLED with STDs) that the vagina won't be valuable anymore either. There's no loyalty to these damn women man, they love you Monday and will wake up on Friday and HATE you seemingly out of the fvcking blue. One minute, she's the best thing ever.....the next fvcking minute...she's a demon from hell. It leaves you confused as hell as to was she just pretending that entire time to love me, or did she fall out of love all of a sudden?? Either way, it's unstable as fvck and there's no way you can build anything long term on that shyt.

It's sad, it's frustrating, and society is going to point the fingers at YOU like you are the problem. They are going to shame you for not spending enough time, not talking it out, not giving more and more and more than what the fvck you already GAVE....and they will say NOTHING about the shyt value of that chick. Absolutely nothing.

Luckily, I live in Fla. where she has no legal rights unless we were married. Thank God that didn't happen!!

You are right though! It seems like women nowadays have a sense of entitlement where they believe that you owe them everything just because they have sex with you. It's crazy!

Here's a girl who really brings nothing to the table except 3 children and bad debt........expecting a guy to take care of her sh**! And as you stupidly do it for her, thinking that you're doing the right thing. She keeps asking for more and more and more!!

It's funny how in 3.5 years I went from being extremely "Alpha" to become something I can't even recognize. The road to recovery sure has a lot of pot holes!

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
ZTIME,

The truth is women don't need men anymore. At the dawn of time women couldn't survive in the harsh world without men, so they had to be nice, nurturing, and ready for sex at any time because it was imperative to their own survival that the men were pleased with them.
Nowadays, society is structured so that men are mostly obsolete. Women can now act like complete trash wh0re cvnts because if the man leaves, her life goes on pretty much as normal.
As soon as men outlive their usefulness, or a better prospect comes along, these women just go into bytch mode because their lives won't be impacted at all.
The only power we as men have is the power to walk away. That's the only way to assert ourselves and send a message that the sort of bvllsht the OP (and many others) experienced will not be tolerated.

ZTIME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I decided to go "No Contact" and walk away. After my breakup on Sept. 18th, I just couldn't handle the text messages and wondering what the hell this girl was doing everyday. I was a real idiot on October 2nd and sent that horrible text about how I miss her and the kids and am really hurting. I felt so miserable that day!! I can't allow myself to feel like that again.

So since October 2nd I've been doing well. No calling, e-mail, or text. On Oct. 10th I get a text.....

Her: I have been trying to swing over any chance to get mail...but haven't had many chances....could you pretty please leave mail outside by front door and I will grab tomorrow am?

Her: (2hrs.later) Or not...I will just forward it.

Me: (3hrs later) Whoops, didn't even see your message. No problem. I'll try to get up there later tonight and put it in mail box.

October 13th

Her: I didn't have a chance to pick up mail this weekend....crazy busy. I have to pass out cookie dough tonight or tomorrow...could you leave out tomorrow if I did it then?? Do I have anything worth stressing about?

October 14th

Her: I'm delivering cookie dough! did you leave mail outside?

Her: (2hrs later) Ok since you cannot respond, Please put mail and (her son's) fishing stuff outside also Halloween box so I don't need to text you again. I will make sure to pick up tomorrow after work. Thank You!! And please don't break anything.

Now I Know why people block peoples cell #'s. After she rented a moving truck and took half of my furniture that she doesn't even own, now I'm supposed to search for things she may have left behind and keep leaving it at the door??!!

And to top it all off.....Now I feel like SH** today!!

Stugots26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm glad you're out of this, OP. You got out relatively unscathed. Bottom line...

No one is entitled to commitment.

I recently had to bail on a woman who tried to leverage exclusivity for sex. Symptomatic of the fact that she was 33 and declining in sexual market value and knew it. She thought she could trap a man into a relationship by holding out on the sex. How cute! But...to my knowledge...no pvssy, hers included, cures cancer. (An aside - my pen1s has recently been credited with loosening one female triathlete's hips prior to marathons, thus increasing her pace, and now my flights out to see her sexy a$$ prior to race days are bought & paid :rockon: )

Next time she asks you for the mail or cookie dough, your response should be to first DEMAND YOUR PROPERTY THAT SHE REMOVED FROM YOUR HOUSE!!!

If she does not return it, or more to the point, intends to permanently deprive you of it, it's called larceny.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What Stugots26 said. Demand she return your shyt or she gets nothing. Do it nicely but firmly and don't cave.

Stugots26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She either returns your stuff or you can proceed criminally (press charges for larceny) or civilly. Start maintaining records of all correspondence. Record her outbursts and tirades.

Also go to Chateau Hartiste. Specifically read through the articles under the Misandry tag.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ZTime- Here's a few similar stories that I've seen play out in the last few years.

Story #1
Had a buddy that we will call Fred. Fred married a woman with 3 girls all under 7yrs old. They were together for about 8yrs. The first two years were fine then she started making more demands of his time and wanted him to be more involved with her girls. He was trying to start a new business so he was pretty tapped out anyways. But he did all that he could and loved those 3 little girls like they were his own. He went to their activities, paid for their clothes/food, and all the other things a father would do. There actual dad wasn't around. By year 3, this woman grew tired of life in an apartment and wanted a big/nice house. So Fred stepped up and made that happen. After 2yrs of that, the new wore off and she was still complaining and more upset than ever before. Her demands were growing more rediculous and she had more and more schitty things to say to Fred. She ended up finding some guy from their old apartment complex to fuhk.

When it all comes to the surface, Fred is heart broke and beat down bad. He did every thing imaginable and this woman fuhks around on him. He took on a woman who brought little to the table except debt and 3kids with no daddy.

Those girls are all in their 20's now. One has been in and out of jail and is a stripper. Her mom refuses to see her, but ole Fred still cares for her.

The second one blames Fred for everything and doesn't talk to him much.

The third one went to college(on Fred's money), got a good degree, and married a solid guy.

Fred has never recovered from all of that. Mentally it still eats on him and effects all his other relationships with women. He just got all the debt he incurred from the marriage paid off a few years ago. Fred's one of the best guys you will ever meet. He would never do anybody wrong. Highly honorable and loyal individual.

Story #2

This story involves my buddy Fred once again. He met a very attractive 35yo girl with 2 girls from a previous marriage who had been living off her dead fathers money he made from a patent. They dated long distance for a while. It was all fun times while dating(drinking, sechs, hotels, trips). Eventually he moved to be with her in a big fancy house. He helped pay for some of the bills but as the months went by he was expected to do more and more. The overhead on this house was huge. The girl loved spending her money on Victoria's secret, expensive/exotic animals, purses, and expensive vehicles. She had no real job. Just living off her inheritance in her free house. As the girl started to run out of money she stole her childrend inheritance and used that to finance her easy lifestyle living like she was rich and famous. My buddy ole Fred was eventually spending more than he was making just trying to help pay bills and he went into debt once again. He told me this woman was the most psychotic person he had ever been with. He eventually packed his stuff while she was gone and moved to an undisclosed location in the city. He also changed his cell fone number. She did every thing she could to try and track him down including calling/emailing all his friends. :nono: In the end, all she was looking for was someone to provide for her. She wanted to do nothing all day and live life on her terms.

Story #3

This involves myself. Dated a former Hawaiian tropic model. She had 2 kids from the same daddy, was a good mom, and had a good job and education. Not materialistic at all. But as time went on, her narcisistic side came out.

She told me she had been married only twice before. I did some internet research and discovered she forgot to tell me about the 3rd one! I let her know I was not pleased and she flipped it around trying to make me the bad guy. I lost some of my attraction for her after that and she realized it.

Next thing I know she is trying to gauge my interest in her so she decides I should buy a house closer to her and she and her 2 kids will move in! She didn't want to throw any money at it, just pay some of the bills. Since I wasn't willing to fall for her idiotic plan, she used this to end our relationship saying how I didn't care for her like she did me!!!

I also got real close to her two kids. The closer I got, the more my relationship with her started slipping away. She didn't like the fact that she was having to compete for attention basically. I was at the center of it all and she was not. This hurt her ego big time. You would think a woman would be happy you were into her kids but often times she would say "guess you just came over to see my kids", and despise me for it.

You just can't win these deals, you are expected to play the role of a saint, yet there will be no honor bestowed your way in the end. Women by nature are all about what you can do for them right now. Thats why honor/loyalty/respect mean little to them. Those are all long term deals and thats where most guys go wrong.

In every single one of these cases, a lot of heartache, time, and money could have been prevented had the guy did his homework early and uncovered the red flags. They are always there. You just have to look for them. Instead you get swept up in her looks/charm/sechs and theres a good chance you will get burned.

ZTIME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're right about everything you said. On some level I did do everything I could do to help her and her children while allowing myself over time to feel completely unappreciated. It was a horrible feeling. I put in all of that work, time, and money; and at the end of the road she leaves for some dude who she thinks can provide more.

Now I feel bad and I know that I really shouldn't.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Greasy Pig,

Totally agree, in your opinion what are we going to do about it as Men at this point? We all know the problem (at least us with the Red Pill do), in my opinion there's three options:

- Option 1: Stay stagnate, continue to bytch about the situation online, on Youtube, in blogs and in groups for the rest of our lives. The consistent negativity harms our health through the stress, depression, anger, rage, and it shortens our life span to where we die early, we die in a rage by offing ourselves or others, or we snap and assault somebody just because we just HAD ENOUGH of the shyt and end up in prison.

- Option 2: Formulate a plan to FIGHT the crap and take back our dignity. We round up a group of men across the country and internationally to fight back. We can only fight back in GROUPS and NUMBERS, we can't fight this as individuals because as an individual fighting a room full of 100 people the only thing they are going to do is isolate you as a bitter, angry, nutjob.

- Option 3: If "you can't beat them, join them," just become Simps and just join the other majority of men in America and play the "matriarchal man" role of being a woman's entertainment, financial resource, and protection, without really THAT much value or return on investment. Yes, the woman is going to screw you eventually, it's not IF it's only a matter of when and to what extent. Yes, your kids will probably become self-entitled far left a-holes that believe everything should be handed to them at age 18 on a silver platter. But what you do at this point, you would just ENJOY the good "moments" because that's all you will have. When the bad times come and you feel yourself about to go over an edge (and trust me, the woman and the kids will CONSISTENTLY test you and try to push you over it), I guess you just form a support group you could run to for help so you don't jump off a fvcking bridge. You tolerate this for as long as you can, let the kids grow up, eventually the woman will LEAVE, and you can just at least say you were a Father and at least say you did the best you could fvcking do.

Aren't these our only options? For me, the problem is SO CLEAR but the options of what to DO about it just has me at a stand-still. I can't personally do Option 3, I'm not built for it and I would snap man, I would be one of those Fathers in the news that just offed everybody in the fvcking house cause I'm a nice guy...but if you just keep picking and picking and picking at me like women do all the time, I just explode. I can't personally KEEP doing Option 1, which is what I've been doing, because the shyt affects my health and mental sanity.

We need to do Option 2, realize that by doing this we won't see the changes in our lifetime but at least our sons will. And while doing Option 2, opt out of marriage, moving a chick in, and creating children. Opt out of "courting" chicks on dates, etc. The ONLY thing we do with chicks is that standard "player" shyt and just use them for sex toys then dis-guard them. Put up all types of boundaries so that you can protect yourself from false DV and false rape charges. We do all of this while continuing to fight to bring down this damn system.

But to do Option 2, it can't just be 5 guys pissed off enough to do it, we need at LEAST one million motivated men with financial resources and connections, because, we are fighting a system of hundreds of MILLIONS of feminist women and feminist-minded men.