Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl from Germany staying here - Need advice

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been a while SoSuave...I decided to try CouchSurfing...A 21 y/o german girl eneded up messaging me with a place to stay because my place is right by her school. We talked on an off, playful banter, even sexual talk, on Facebook for about 2-3 weeks, building up rapport.

She arrived here 2 days ago. She leaves in 3 days. Im used to getting the lay the first night, 99.9% of the time. This one is stumping me a bit. She is very hard headed, stubborn, conservative, get stressed easy..But I can tell she is a complete freak(FB pictures, pictures she sent, talks we had) - The first night she was here, we hung out in her bed, massages, ear kisses, small stuff like that, her nipples where extremely hard when i ran my hand over it lightly, she pulled my hand away...Also..Every time i went for the kiss, she pulled away. Night goes on, kiss her on the lips and say good night, she kept her lips closed. I would pull away, act indifferent then she would come up behind me, give me a hug, kiss me on the neck.

I made my moves that night, but not full force because i know she is staying here for 5 days and it would of been awkward for her. She even mentioned something about sex, that she doesnt want the "shame of seeing my dads face the next morning" - Typical remorse and walk of shame feeling. Understandable, ive been through that tons of times (ONS)

Shes never been here before, so naturally you would think she doesnt know how to get around the bus system. She took the bus to school, on the way back she took the early bus, without telling me, she told me the bus shes taking to get back, which isnt the correct bus to get to my town..She failed to mention shes taking a second one. I got a little worried because if something was to happen, it would be sh*ts creek. This is her stubborness/games/Independence kicking in. She made it back safe, but they i tried to explain to her, I need a heads up. Naturally she fought against it, being the "Im a woman hear me roar speel bulls*hit*

Anyway..Last night she mentioned us going out to dinner tonight, i suggested cooking at home together. My issue also is her through, its swelling up like she is getting sick, my guess is from the cigarette smoke in my house. I have some wine, some food. I have 3 days left to do this, unless she decides to stay for the next 5 days until her plane back. Only way that is to happen is to bang her like a God and make her have the fear of loss.

Kind of stumped here guys

Anyone been with girls from Germany and can give me advice here?

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saw your other thread... I'm afraid I don't have any good advice for you but I've always been interested in "couchsurfing" b*tches. I met one a few months ago at a bar and she seemed pretty slutty but told me she never hooked up with any dudes who came to her place nor when she was on vacation couch surfing. She said she even took one dude to dinner at her parents' place and that they (the dude and her parents) still keep in touch!

Pretty weird. Then again, I can't imagine chicks shacking up with random guys in foreign countries and not being at least kind of slutty.

I'm not sure. I really don't know what to think. I assume most guys do it to get laid, but why do the girls do it....?

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
Saw your other thread... I'm afraid I don't have any good advice for you but I've always been interested in "couchsurfing" b*tches. I met one a few months ago at a bar and she seemed pretty slutty but told me she never hooked up with any dudes who came to her place nor when she was on vacation couch surfing. She said she even took one dude to dinner at her parents' place and that they (the dude and her parents) still keep in touch!

Pretty weird. Then again, I can't imagine chicks shacking up with random guys in foreign countries and not being at least kind of slutty.

I'm not sure. I really don't know what to think. I assume most guys do it to get laid, but why do the girls do it....?
Its convenient. From the outside point of view. The college she is going to is 15 min from my place. She had other places to stay, which she did before she came by me, but it was over 2 hours to get there. I pulled it off wrong..100%..Im new to foreign girls and couchsurfing in general. I know ill get the hang it, maybe not with this one, but eventually i will. A lot of factors to put into this, but..The fact im thinking about it, is making it a losing battle for myself already. Its funny sometimes. Rapport over FB was awesome...In person, she was mundane/boring/ completely serious. I understand environment and mindset change, but even me..I did not expect it...

1.She was hotter then her pics, a lot hotter and
2. She has almost no personality in person....

You saw my other thread and read this one..Its hot and cold here..I have 3 days..Im just backing off..She has a tonsil infection(Yes she had me feel her lump in her throat and she went to the doctor at the school)..Im just going to be indifferent..Bring other chicks over..I really dont care TO much

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Crissco,
I had a young German Student a real Brunhilde,she stayed with me for three months,she was 28 and a blonde beauty...great Woman,Germans are such a fine race,she worked around the place did a bit of gardening,great pity I wasn't 30 years younger

Herkules

Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like you had a pretty good chance of getting her the first night. If you had given her a really good lay then, she would probably been down for everything through her entire stay. But well after not giving her the lay, she got thinking to much and decided not to be sexual. But yeah annoying one especielly after your obvious flirting at facebook.
The couch surfing situation is allways a bit tricky one. When to act, when to not. But if you play it right you can get alot of sex with cute girls through it. And not all of them will be slutty girls. You can actually find nice girls and virgins there, who just happen to like your vibe.

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Herkules said:
Looks like you had a pretty good chance of getting her the first night. If you had given her a really good lay then, she would probably been down for everything through her entire stay. But well after not giving her the lay, she got thinking to much and decided not to be sexual. But yeah annoying one especielly after your obvious flirting at facebook.
The couch surfing situation is allways a bit tricky one. When to act, when to not. But if you play it right you can get alot of sex with cute girls through it. And not all of them will be slutty girls. You can actually find nice girls and virgins there, who just happen to like your vibe.
Yea i thought so to. Most girls get remorse after sex the first night, so i didnt push it because she is staying for a couple of days. Her personality is also different then on facebook, kinda boring in person, FB was actully more fun with this one. Which is usually the opposite all the time haha

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pushing hard and not getting between those legs suuuuuuuuuuucks. At that point, considering she's got the personality of fermenting sauerkraut, I wouldn't be able to wait get rid of her ASAP.

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VladPatton said:
Pushing hard and not getting between those legs suuuuuuuuuuucks. At that point, considering she's got the personality of fermenting sauerkraut, I wouldn't be able to wait get rid of her ASAP.
Thats where im at right now. On top of her getting sick..etc..its just a pain when shes here sometimes. Only two more days, not really concerned though

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry to tell you that I can't recognize typical "German" personality from what you write. Only the universal "Stuck up B1tch" :p

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Didnt end up banging her..At first i was a bit bummed, i always get it the first night, and this this one stayed a whole week..and looking back, i lost my chance the first night because i know how most woman get after fuc*king the fist night, remorse and feel slu*ty..I should of just made my complete move then.

But..Now i can care less...Lesson learned. Back to the "American" girls im used to, for right now. Ha ha

Thanks guys...Thread ended

Herkules

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the story. A week is a long time hosting, when you anticipate sex but don't get it. Really long. Looking forward for your next story. I have a lot of couch surfing sex stories my selv. Maybe I should write about them. Once I hosted a young girl from Ukraine for nearly a week. I kissed her first night, she slept in my bed second night, but we never had sex. She was pretty hot, so made me pretty crazy. Maybe just me beeing bad in dealing with lmr, but sleeping very close, kissing and doing everything but not sex with a hot girl for nearly a week. Not so easy. Probably I should just had trying harder first time I had her in my bed, like you. ;-)

Anyway just one out of many stories.