Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

fat chick laments: "I Tried Online Dating And No One Even Messaged Me Back"

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/xojane-/online-dating_b_5909274.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

http://www.flare.com/sex-and-relati...meet-the-woman-who-couldnt-get-a-date-online/

Of course, even this tub of lard has standards ...

After a month of only getting two messages from men that were not my type, and receiving no response from any of my "matches" (there had to be over 40 at that point), I enlisted feedback from my friends.
What was wrong with them? Their interests didn’t really resonate. I wasn’t physically attracted to them.
"Not my type"? Are you serious? You are a cow. You should be lucky that there are *any* ambulatory men who are so horny that they would want to roll you around in flour and look for the wet spot! :box:

What was turning them away? Was it my looks -- which was based on the best photos of me? Or was it my personality, my being?
If these are your "best" photos, I shudder to think of your worst. :eek:

I wonder if most other fat women are this delusional.

If I am being myself and it hasn't attracted anyone, then perhaps I have way bigger fish to fry than trying to get a date.
Uh, maybe the problem is that you are frying too much? :crackup:

Last edited:

Malcontent

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes fat chicks have the same mentality as HB10s. Sometimes they were once HB9/10s who got so spoiled they became lazy cows. Then they still want princess treatment just because they once had it. My HS gf did this. She was in the top 1% of hotties and 15 years later is a divorced moose.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have an orbiter who's a fat chick. They're all the same. They truly believe they have lots to offer (and they don't mean body fat). Women are mainly attracted to men's personalities, and they believe the same works for men; that THEY are mainly attracted to women's personalities. They refuse to understand that men are primarily attracted to a woman's looks.

That chick has a winning face. But that's it. If she lost 75-100 lbs, she would likely be beating the men off her with a stick. Instead, she gets to wallow in fat chick land, where quality men are absent because SHE hasn't put in the effort to make herself a quality prospect. Quality men KNOW they are in demand and can afford to write off the fat chicks that come their way. Low quality men will take any piece of poon they can get, so they go after all the women that were turned down by the high quality man.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly fail to realize how she cant get why men are not interested in her, even a high school nerd with 0 social skills gets it why he is still virgin.

Anyway her face is fine, Im ashamed to admit but I would accept a bl0wjob from her after legs day.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she is lying ,compared to other women online , she is average, for some reason many women have this story of nobody message them back online so they left it , but I think this is just a cover to their secret activity . I can bet she can get reply easly from any average man over 30 .
I have same story from another woman before a while , she claimed she messaged 100 man and only 4 replied and non of them want to go out with her .

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you believe this bs from this hog then you must also believe it when a cute girl says "I can't find a decent man!" when in reality she's turned down 50 "decent men" in the past month.

bcollarmechanic

Don Juan
Reaction score
gross lol that is what she is

but she is definitely lying, she probably got messages from a hundred guys who are in the 4-5 range but she thinks she deserves a 7-8 guy

that is how girls think and sometimes thats how it is, i see an 8 guy with 6 girl a lot more than i see 8 an girl with 6 guy, though i still see that sometimes

just because she has a pvssy she thinks she deserves an 8

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
She is the type of woman desperate enough to message ME unprovoked on online dating, so I buy that she is not doing to well. I have had a few women like this try to txt message me every day for weeks during their vacations and I later found out why they were so desperate when we met up. Thats how entitled these women are, chasing men who are 2-3x their value instead of being realistic. However, Im sure that those two guys that messaged her were probably the same league as her or significantly higher.
Couldn't agree with you more...these "women" are so delusional with their ideas that they're the equal to some hb and don't have to maintain themselves to snatch a quality guy....

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think it's just her weight that's turning guys off. Her hobby is watching TV in bed with her cat, and she can't cook. Even decent looking girls that said stuff like that would turn guys off.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
New Age Theory States: Everyone's a winner and gets a trophy for participation. Then this happens and the world is a cruel place. Goddamn, man. Look at the comments below, even some females are saying the same shıt we are saying to the dudes here. Being socially savvy and aware is so important they should start creating classes for it.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VladPatton said:
Being socially savvy and aware is so important they should start creating classes for it.
Here in Japan they actually do have classes for that. Some are called things like "life skills" where they teach mostly clueless dudes how to buy train tickets, make reservations, etc.

And they have these social skills classes for girls (who want rich husbands) on how to behave "properly" on a date to impress him.

jimmy18

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That heifer needs gastric bypass surgery.

Too bad its mortality rate is <1% though

The411

Banned
Reaction score
MatureDJ said:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/xojane-/online-dating_b_5909274.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

http://www.flare.com/sex-and-relati...meet-the-woman-who-couldnt-get-a-date-online/

Of course, even this tub of lard has standards ...

"Not my type"? Are you serious? You are a cow. You should be lucky that there are *any* ambulatory men who are so horny that they would want to roll you around in flour and look for the wet spot! :box:

If these are your "best" photos, I shudder to think of your worst. :eek:

I wonder if most other fat women are this delusional.

Uh, maybe the problem is that you are frying too much? :crackup:
It's just some writer chick who's trolling for hits for an article she wrote.

She knows she's full of it. But it works time and time again and it's generating hits for her article.

Much like the "no players, cheaters" etc. on profiles. It's chick reverse psychology to get exactly what they want.

The bit about online dating being "shoe shopping" for women? I swear I think that chick saw my profile. Seems like she compiled all the things about online dating and made a "rant" troll article.

Every chick who uses online dating gets mass spammed and while looking for Superman consider everything else even responses "no responses" if she doesn't get her fantasy come true.

Sounds like a troll bait article. Nothing more. I'm not buying it at all.

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, this is news ? She's gotten requests from those she's not attracted to and hasn't gotten replies from those that she's attracted to.. ho hum, just like millions of others.

I mean if Huffpo will reprint this , which groundbreaking spicy attention-grabbing headlines could be next ?

"Man reports it's taken him over twenty minutes to find a parking spot in a highly dense residential neighborhood"
"A tired worker sleeps through an alarm clock"
"A recent college graduate confesses to owing tens of thousands in student loans"
"Old man yells at cloud"

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was freshly Divorced, I did the online dating deal. Had a woman message me who looked to be about the same age as my mother. I told her I was allergic to her cats. SHE said she could get rid of them{darn}. FINALLY I just had to learn to ignore the fat old women..... they couldn't "get" not interested in an old woman.

Had women at the BOTTOM of my barely acceptable list be "too good" for me with a BUNCH of demands. We've ALLOWED stupidity to rule under the false flag of "tolerance" I never did say anything to them, so I guess I'm part of the problem.....

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just skimmed over the thread titles and I read "Fat Chick Islamist". Thinking "wow these guys have hit a new low" :D

Sorry - carry on