Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

POF Tales

logicallefty

Reaction score
Thought I'd hit PoF and practice until I get time to go out and do the real deal. I just haven't had time to go sarging lately. I haven't done online in a few years.

Contacted about 20 prospects. My openers are original and well taken. Heard back from 8 of 20. Out of those, got 3 numbers. The other 5 just vanished, like mid conversation. I hadn't said anything I thought was beta, AFC, offensive, etc. We are chatting and then next thing I know, they are gone and non responsive.

I knew women were flakes, but I don't remember them being like this before.

Who uses POF pretty heavily on here, and what are your tips?

PS - Save the responses "forget POF and go out". See first sentence above ^

Betterz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just booted my profile tonight up again.

Been messaging 2 girls, one dissapeared as you described on me too.. other I'm chatting with right now - just asked for the number and she's gone silent, but it's only been 5-7 mins.

Pof is pof, take it as it comes..

Betterz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Got the number =]

You don't need to worry about too many numbers, just one or two quality genuinely interested ones will do.

Good luck

The411

Banned
Reaction score
logicallefty said:
Thought I'd hit PoF and practice until I get time to go out and do the real deal. I just haven't had time to go sarging lately. I haven't done online in a few years.

Contacted about 20 prospects. My openers are original and well taken. Heard back from 8 of 20. Out of those, got 3 numbers. The other 5 just vanished, like mid conversation. I hadn't said anything I thought was beta, AFC, offensive, etc. We are chatting and then next thing I know, they are gone and non responsive.

I knew women were flakes, but I don't remember them being like this before.

Who uses POF pretty heavily on here, and what are your tips?

PS - Save the responses "forget POF and go out". See first sentence above ^
Make sure you are using your BEST pictures. Period. And a brief semi-humorous mysterious about me. 98% of it is how good you look in your pictures. 1% unique opener, 1% profile. As in if you look like the top 10% in pictures out of the dudes in your area you could pretty much send "Hey what's up?" and most all will reply EVEN IF they state "I don't reply to "Hi, Hey, Hello".

You can get a good idea of what your response rate should be by logging out and searching who your comp is as a "chick" (in the basic search as if you didn't sign up) EX: I am a "woman" searching for "men" 24-32..in your area. Click "athletic" and gallery search pictures only. Click through a few pages. Not on profiles. The reason you want to possibly check that is to see (since OLD is mostly based off looks) how you "stack up" in looks to the athletic dudes in your area. If you are average and most others are jacked, ripped, tatted up etc. It's going to be much more work cut out for you. It is what it is.

I'm almost positive that MOST chicks on POF are looking for WHITE (some hispanic) dudes, who are cut up, jacked, have tats, and look the best (athletic). So you just want to get a read on whom in your area would be possibly considered "top looking" in the athletic category for womens choices.

I'm positive IF women search and email first let alone reply and give out the majority of numbers to it's the dudes who are look like the below in PICTURES:

White
Tall
Ripped and or jacked
Who look either edgy or are doing some sport or something "cool".

You need to check that out to determine how good your response rate should be and how good your pictures need to be, profile and first opener. If you blow away most dudes? You can almost send anything.

If some chick just responds with: "LOL" or some one word answer or even a question mark? Just mirror to those chicks (if good looking otherwise delete) what they send back.

I had one chick reply to an opener I'd made up and sent her:

"LOL"

I replied: "LMAO"

And then she replied" "You're funny!"

I went right into asking her how the site was. she replied. I told her I'm not on here much. What's your name? give me your number and I'll text you mine in a few. (my real first name)

Got the number and started BSing.

You can't take anything to heart on there. Take the whole thing as an amusing time passer and don't get pissed at anything. Treat it like something you could care less about. And keep things light hearted and fun no matter what.

If you don't come close to the looks, build etc. of all the athletic men in your area you'll have to do more with unique messages, a GOOD brief humourous profile, meet me now, and getting their numbers quick.

If you fit in the category of looks, build etc. as the Athletic dudes in your area? It should be much easier.

Always put "seriously looking for a relationship". Everyone BS's on there so even if you are only looking for FWB. Play the pretend seriously looking for a relationship and then feel them out on the phone.

Also whatever your height. Add 2 inches to it. (Just make sure in your pictures with friends you are taller than them or use your best pictures with shorter friends or alone but your best most flattering shots.) This way if you are 5'10 and put 6ft and then have a picture in which you are shorter than the other people in your picture they'll think "LIAR" even though the majority of people on there BS out their azz.

Go into the inbox and theres a wheel like thing to click on to adjust who can contact you. Set an age range and no married etc. so it gives you a more "real" and "Serious" vibe than just leaving it blank.

Look on here for tips on online dating from Espi, Bukowski Merit, Incognito42, Marmel, and Naughty Ninja. Mix and match and figure out what works best.

I'd recommend not wasting your time in going for numbers (depending on how populated POF is in your area.)

Search for thin chicks, even some average as most "athletic" claimed chicks aren't that great and I've seen better listed as thin.

Also try hitting up thin and or even athletic with no pictures. (Have them send you a few pics if they respond to make sure it's that person as some hide their profiles with no pics to not be bombarded with messages based on their pics. *They also could be in relationships and "Searching" to not get busted by their BF etc.)

You never know if there's some hot ones who are hiding and took their pics down to not get swamped with emails.

Also use an auto clicker or keep clicking "yes" on the meet me now feature. Depending on how good you look in your pictures you might not even HAVE to send messages first. Just keep clicking yes a bunch of times a day but not too much so you don't run out of prospects in your area.

Click yes to everyone. Just delete all the ugs who email you first.

If you notice a lot are just looking and not emailing first (any hot looking chick). Just email the hot ones who view your profile about: Are you just window shopping or are you going to come in and buy? Some will then reply that way if they don't reply in a first email to you clicking meet me now "yes"

You may get a few hot ones replying first just by clicking "yes" you want to meet them. And then chat quick like three messages asking them how POF is going for them (as well as responding to what they first send or reply to you) and tell them you aren't on the site much. Give me your number and I'll text you mine. (your real first name) at the end.

Then call them and set up a meet. You have to try to get their number A.S.A.P. No time for online chat buddies, or those who are wasting time, aren't serious about meeting. If they don't give out their number? Just stop replying. Some will reply later. Just keep it moving to more. Get about four numbers a week to not go overboard with having too many chicks calling or texting and running out of prospects as you can't keep up with calling texting and or meeting them all at once. Just try for about 4 a week. This way you can set up dates and not give a crap if one,two, or three flake if one shows up. If that one doesn't work out? Go for 4 more the next week. Otherwise you'll blow through your area with any hot chicks that may respond and you can't get back to, meet up as it can get overwhelming and once you haven't met them they move on.

***Before emailing and or even just doing "yes" to everyone with the "meet me now". Make SURE you have your BEST ABSOLUTE BEST FLATTERING PICTURES UP. Like the four best. And take down the rest. You want them to see the four best views of you. Doing something athletic, with friends (make sure you aren't the shortest in the pictures) dressed up, or if you work out and are at the beach shirtless, or something showing off your arms with a little something for the imagination (not full shirtless).

One last thing. Try to change your username to a popular movie character, actor, etc. That most chicks like. It's more eye catching than some boring or hard to remember username.

Your headline should be a popular new movie quote.

Since that movie "Gone Girl" got 5 stars and is very popular I'd use:

Not looking for a Gone Girl! or Don't want no Gone Girl! (something with the title of Gone Girl in it. It's a damn good movie for any DJ. Seriously.)

Between using your absolute best pictures, a catchy popular actor, character etc. that chicks like as a username, a great headline (Gone Girl is very popular) a brief mysterious yet humorous profile, and a good opener you should do pretty good.

Last edited:

logicallefty

Reaction score
Excellent summary of info 411, thank you Sir. Big fat +rep coming to you in 5...4...3...

The411

Banned
Reaction score
logicallefty said:
Excellent summary of info 411, thank you Sir. Big fat +rep coming to you in 5...4...3...

You could also try the "Upgraded Member" trick as a first message. Even if they don't really have it you can pretend you see it. Might get you more responses. See below:

I see Plenty of Fish gave you an upgraded member status? How did you get that? I don't see that very often. I guess you must be one of the most popular girls on here?

(It depends on how good you look to chicks as far as replies and specific messages. You need to experiment what works best as far as your main pic, other pics, intro message, and brief humorous/ mysterious NON NEGATIVE profile.) You have to be careful as things dudes find funny A LOT of these chicks are extremely insecure on there and take almost anything to heart.

When they reply just BS if they question it and tell them You see "Upgraded Member" on their profile when you look at it. Then ask them in the same sentence how Plenty of Fish is going for them so far (signed with your real first name.)

After they reply just tell them: I found you very attractive. I'm not on the site much. Give me your number and I'll text you mine in a few. (your real first name.)

After number is given text them and BS quick.

Have a GREAT picture of you to be able to send them first while chatting on the phone and or texting so they know it's you. (Something non shirtless but if you work out shows off your physique/arms but keeps it "classy".

Then tell them to send you a picture. Some if they find you hot and the chatting is going good will send you a sexy pic. Or if they just ask why just tell them you want a picture of them for your cell phones "picture caller ID".

Make sure it's not a picture off their profile and a different one. If it is tell them to send you one not on their profile. (So you can tell she hasn't gotten fat, and it's the same chick you see in the profile.)

MANY chicks had sent me lingere pics, semi nudes, some full nudes (multiple) depending on how they think you look and or how the convos went.

Incognito42 gets tons of "special" pics himself. Ask him.

Just don't get carried away with actually asking for nudes or some chicks may get skittish to meet as even if they send nudes because they find you attractive they figure that's "all you want" and will bail from an actual meet.

It depends. Some will send nudes and meet anyway. Some will send and get cold feet. If they DO send nudes off the bat from you just asking for a pic etc. Don't get crazy with the sex talk or you may come off as a thirsty horn dog. Play it cool and set up a meet A.S.A.P.

And DO NOT send crazy sht of your own. You never know if some nutty chick may get pissed later on at you and decide to put them online.

Let us know how it goes!

logicallefty

Reaction score
Thanks again 411. Things have been going good so far. Despite having gained 25 lbs sense he last time I did he online thing, I put two good recent pics up and am still hitting it pretty good.

Got a date set for Thursday with a HB6.5-7. Texting 4 regularly right now. The one for Thursday asked me for a picture of my ding-a-ling-a-ling and I responded:

"Oooohh no.. if you want a picture of my junk then you are gonna have to give me your bank account number.. So that way I can pull down my share of all the money you will make on the Internet from the picture" She wouldn't give me the # so no dic pic for her! lol

logicallefty

Reaction score
Had my first PoF lay this past weekend.

Gonna see how it goes with her and got some other plates in the lineup too.

The411

Banned
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
POF: When life gives you losers, make a loser aid.
And when life gives you a perfect bride while living abroad, sign on to so suave and continue to b1tch about the West and everything in it. :rolleyes:

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Pof is retarded. Its only good for looking to get laid. One night all I did was spam "whats up ho" I get mixed responses. One of the said "I hope your just joking" I ignored her response leaded it into a regular conversation, and then turned in sexual asap. I went from calling her a ho, to getting her to talk about how she likes to suck d!ck, and her number.

Women on dating websites are sh!t. If you want to just get laid than its good, if more than that, online dating is sh!t women. Either they are slvts and or they want attention.