Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

35+ and living with Mom, how common?

curvemedia

Banned
Reaction score
Hi there,

My girlfriend is working on a TV series and its helping men over 35 who live at home with Mom get their independence and find their way, whether its get a job or girlfriend. Heres some info:

MEN – ARE YOU OVER 35?
DO YOU LIVE AT HOME WITH YOUR MOM?

A television production company is looking to speak to men like you for a new project in development. Maybe you feel now is the time to learn how to stand on your own two feet? Maybe your living arrangements are impacting on your love life and you feel now is the time for change? If you’d like help getting your own place and achieving your goals in life, whether it be finding love, getting a job or learning to live independently, we can help!

Blah blah blah (removed email) blah blah blah blah.

Not sure if it applies or if anyone has any friends (read some previous posts on here where this was the subject) TV isn't for everyone but heres the info all the same.

Have a nice day!

Last edited by a moderator:

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are there no moderators here to delete all this spam?

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
I live with my mom and my wife but I bet that wouldn't fly on your TV series cause my wife is hot and my job pays a decent amount of money.

If you’d like help getting your own place and achieving your goals in life, whether it be finding love, getting a job or learning to live independently, we can help
I'm guessing you are looking for losers cause this idea doesn't apply to this forum.

Prime_Beef

Don Juan
Reaction score
Living with mom where you are the dependant, not mom=kiss of death.

Same thing for woman. Not quality if depending on mom at 35.

latinnova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty damned common with the recession of 2008 and the wives leaving the husbands because the husbands lost their jobs or the pay was cut drastically. With the wives leaving, the men have to pay the women child support and maybe alimony, all this on top of a drastically reduced wage at work because of the recession. This leads the men not being able to afford a place of their own. There is your answer, I am one of these guys, and I know about 5 other guys recently who have fallen into the same trap. There is no way out unless you go back to college to increase your pay, but then you have to pay tuition. Oh life is fun, is it not!

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
latinnova said:
Pretty damned common with the recession of 2008 and the wives leaving the husbands because the husbands lost their jobs or the pay was cut drastically. With the wives leaving, the men have to pay the women child support and maybe alimony, all this on top of a drastically reduced wage at work because of the recession. This leads the men not being able to afford a place of their own. There is your answer, I am one of these guys, and I know about 5 other guys recently who have fallen into the same trap. There is no way out unless you go back to college to increase your pay, but then you have to pay tuition. Oh life is fun, is it not!
This. I know some guys in this situation also. Wait till the next fall out depression. Its definitely coming soon no doubt about it. You cannot grow in massive amounts of debt.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure there are some guys out there this age that are still able to get laid

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score