Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women no longer make me happy

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been disillusioned with women for so long that i think it has permanently effected my ability to derive happiness from them. I have internalized many of the Red Pill teachings for the last 10 years. I have had to learn how to live without them. The path to becoming a DJ is learning to live without them and to derive happiness from yourself. This is a catch 22 becuz once you become good at making your self happy, you no longer need women for anything other than sex.

I have been getting laid a lot lately but after each lay i feel a sense of sadness. Part of me knows that the woman that i just slept with no matter how cool she may be, will not positively add any happiness to my life long term. Over the long term she will actually probably be a negative force in my life. Reasons i cant derive too much happiness from women other than the momentary happiness of sex are:

1.) most are not intellectually stimulating. In order for me to respect a person they have to be intelligent and introspective.

2.) many of them have hidden demons like promiscuity or infidelity issues

3.) they eventually cost a lot of money when you start to date them. Having a GF is expensive and i dont have a lot of money

4.) most are not that funny

5.) they dont share common interests as i do. What can we really bond over

6.) they will eventually find a bigger better deal. Even if the marry you they will prob end up hating you and divorcing you. Statistically speaking

7.) i derive more pleasure from playing sports with my male friends

So is this all there is to women? Just using the vast majority for sex? This is not fair to the girls i sleep with. They just dont understand why i can not commit to them. Does anyone else feel this way? This is not a thread to bash women. I just want to make a point that when you really are content with your own life and your own goals, what space do women have in your life other than sex. If you are already complete, what is the point?

gov87

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you're just still finding your way dude. Like Tictac said, you are responsible to make yourself happy. If what makes you happy is being single hanging with your pals like you mentioned, then do that. If you're worried about not having enough money, find a way to make more money.

It sounds like you also might be really looking for a connection with someone and just haven't found the right fit yet. After you've been through a ton of women, it's prob normal to have feelings like the ones you do. I know there's a lot of bad mentioned about women on here and a lot of it is true. However, don't let this be your mentality towards all women bc you will not attract what you really want. Remind yourself that there is a woman out there you can connect with and that will ADD to the awesome life you're already making for yourself.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Pandora,
"The path to becoming a DJ is learning to live without them and to derive happiness from yourself." Who on Earth has,in his wildest Dreams suggested such nonsense...What you suggest is antithetical to the very meaning of being a Don Juan...Don Juan from whom we supposedly derive our inspiration lived for Shvgging Women,many different Women with no commitment at all..So where does your statement fit in with his life style?.."So is this all there is to women? Just using the vast majority for sex?",no you need them to dance with too,but that is pretty much all they are good for,if they can't perform those little jobs then they should be put out with the tin cans and fishes heads to end up at the Municipal Rubbish dump with all the other Witches out there...So that's my Philosophy and I am Happy
,why should I agree with a you?...They please me because I have a Don Juans expectations and they make me happy!

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scaramouche said:
Dear Pandora,
.."So is this all there is to women? Just using the vast majority for sex?",no you need them to dance with too,but that is pretty much all they are good for,
lolol ok so sex and dancing. Basically just entertainment. I think i agree with you. This runs counter to everything young men have been taught since the sexual and feminist revolution.

The problem comes when the source of entertainment wants to be taken seriously ( relationship, marriage etc).

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Dude I'm at the SAME stage you are at. I have done all of the hard damn work on becoming a better overall man (financially, looks wise, working out wise, emotionally stable wise, etc. etc) and women are so FAR down the priority list it's a shame lol. I do most of my gaming with women online, but I mix online and in person.

I have never been at a position in my life where I have been getting THIS many dates, and this much a.ss. If I had more time, I could just sit around and fvck all day.

But yeah, at the end of the day, just about all of these women are low quality and I have YET to run into any woman that (even though I would never do it) would even have me thinking about marrying. The only value, as I said in my thread, is just the sex. The quality of the women have fallen through the floor and the ONLY quality they have is the quality that they really had nothing to do with....and that's the biological wet vagina in between their legs. Lol, I joke with some guys that women have fvcked up ALL of their other value points and it's funny that they haven't found a way to fvck up the value of their cooch yet. Then again....studies do show that over 40% of women have some form of STD, so.....:rolleyes:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gov87 said:
Remind yourself that there is a woman out there you can connect with and that will ADD to the awesome life you're already making for yourself.
Yeh man ur prob correct. But its like you have to go thru a ton of them before u find this. But i see what ur saying bro

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone else feel this way?
I was , but the problem is RedPill makes women like evils , and that prevent you from having a meaningful relationship with women .
Women arent more evil that men , they just try to do what is in their best interest , just like any average humane out there .
I think you need to find a woman that you can have a meaningful relationship with her then you will enjoy your life when there is some one to share it with them .

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, Ive got to thinking a bit like this too.

I've improved my financial lot in lot to the point I actually have something worth stealing in court ie real estate.

I don't owe any bad debt, I got fit and got my style going on. I have a successful small business.

A long time ago I was this naive romantic young pup, and like most guys like that I got stomped on! Big time.

Nowadays I just ask myself if this chick I'm with didn't have a pvssy would I still be with her?

So often the answer is no! Now not that that puts them out the picture, but I just keep it in check.

And I'd even say I've got a bit vengeful about the whole thing.

Like I know this women who is at that age where her looks are fading pretty fast, and she throws out what have become to me 'obvious' attempts at hooking me into her world.

But I just sit back and I don't take the bait, if I'm real about it I think "yeah, fvck you it's pay back time my old spinster friend"

It's a bit fvcked up but as far as I'm concerned I'm just how I am due to my life experiences.

I didn't start it! I just got fvcked over a lot.

I tend to think of it as like you can be a naive fool,

you can be a jaded and cool passionless chess player.

Or you can be cognizant of the whole game and play without getting burned (most of the time)

It's dull if you get totally switched off to women, I mean what the fvck are we left with? food, beer, games? Internet forums?

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
englishman said:
I tend to think of it as like you can be a naive fool,

you can be a jaded and cool passionless chess player.

It's dull if you get totally switched off to women, I mean what the fvck are we left with? food, beer, games? Internet forums?
I agree man. Yo how can we not get jaded. When most men first start gaming women its a total mindfu*k. Its really traumatic. Atleast for me it was. Think about what you had to go through to become a DJ. Now that we are older we know how to handle the mind games. But that learning curve saps all of the idealism/ romanticism you had about women growing up. Here is a short list of all the stuff i had to learn how to deal with when i first started dating.

1.) rejections. some of them brutal

2.) horrible soul crushing flaking. You get ready for the date all excited and happy. Then she doesnt pick up or makes an excuse. Can you imagine the effect this has on a teenage boy, or a naive guy in his early 20's

3.) friendzoning....

4.) mixed signals from girls who had only medium interest in you. ( this messes with your self esteem as a very young man). The emotional highs and lows from this is not fun.

5.) sex less droughts

Now we know how to handle this stuff easily. It doesnt phase us. This is thanks to forums like this. It if wasnt for SoSuave i would be a mess. But people cant expect men to have gone through this and come out normal. Heck no. You become a jaded player. You have to be in order to be good at dating these days. All that disney, boy meets world, romantic shi* i had for women has gone away. I kind of miss those days though. Those we the days i could listen to sappy love songs and actually enjoy them (becuz i believed them). Now i listen to them and laugh.

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pandora said:
You become a jaded player. You have to be in order to be good at dating these days. All that disney, boy meets world, romantic shi* i had for women has gone away. I kind of miss those days though. Those we the days i could listen to sappy love songs and actually enjoy them (becuz i believed them). Now i listen to them and laugh.

Yes, I agree. It was kinda fun to be young and naive and feel that way.
Nowadays I feel a bit like a male praying mantis that had sex with a female and then she turned around and tried to eat me.

I escaped and now I'm a lot wiser, but I know there will always be a new generation of naive young male manits friends getting it on with Miss Mantis and listening to sappy love songs.

lol.... ah well, I guess that's life and who knows who set life up the way it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__RqOzOzWjY

http://www.amazon.com/Boyfriend-Pillow-Original-Companion-TRADEMARKED/dp/B002RWJ9S8

jimmy18

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women won't make you happy; they can only give you pseudo-happiness in the form of validation.

But try telling that to a guy who has never been truly happy and who hasn't had much success with women.

A big problem here on SS is that many guys think that women are a "problem to solve", and that once they solve this "problem" they will be happy.

But it doesn't work that way. You have to be happy and fulfilled by yourself first. Then when (not if) you get a girl, she may ENHANCE your happiness by 10% and she will also be on her best behavior, knowing that you will next her otherwise.

Poop1337

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I enjoy women more than ever now compared to when I was young. The red pill has added new flavor and things make sense now. I also feel entitled to enjoy women when before I felt undeserving. 20 year old me could never enjoy a 20 year old girl the way 30 year old me can. Oneitus is not a fun experience and treating everything from flaking to getting dumped like an ordeal can kill a man. So you understand women are emotional and in constant flux and we live in a society which encourages *****s and that even supposedly good women can fck you over even after years. You also understand what you need to do to get what you want. I wish the BS we were told was true but it wasn't true when we believed it and we suffered now we have a chance at pleasure and dominance of our situation. It's the difference between being driven and driving.

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep your expectations low and take regular breaks from them. It helps you keep things in perspective and recharges your batteries. It's very easy to become complacent and lose your masculine identity if you don't. Women are adept at breaking men in over the long-term. Most never see it coming.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pandora said:
I have been disillusioned with women for so long that i think it has permanently effected my ability to derive happiness from them. I have internalized many of the Red Pill teachings for the last 10 years. I have had to learn how to live without them. The path to becoming a DJ is learning to live without them and to derive happiness from yourself. This is a catch 22 becuz once you become good at making your self happy, you no longer need women for anything other than sex.

I have been getting laid a lot lately but after each lay i feel a sense of sadness. Part of me knows that the woman that i just slept with no matter how cool she may be, will not positively add any happiness to my life long term. Over the long term she will actually probably be a negative force in my life. Reasons i cant derive too much happiness from women other than the momentary happiness of sex are:

1.) most are not intellectually stimulating. In order for me to respect a person they have to be intelligent and introspective. This is not what women are for.

2.) many of them have hidden demons like promiscuity or infidelity issues. This is true. Deal with it or MGTOW.

3.) they eventually cost a lot of money when you start to date them. Having a GF is expensive and i dont have a lot of money Only if you let them set the frame.

4.) most are not that funny See Hitchens on this, they aren't suppose to be and to expect them to be is beta.

5.) they dont share common interests as i do. What can we really bond over Children and shared life experience. The only conversations me and my ex can have that are free of strife are about our child and who she is and how we both love her. Other than that we have nothing to speak on and our life experiences have diverged. But my parents who are in their 70s can still talk about the times they went on vaction, or when the hotwater heater burst in the winter, or that trip to Hawaii they took when my mom retired.

6.) they will eventually find a bigger better deal. Even if the marry you they will prob end up hating you and divorcing you. Statistically speaking "Statistically speaking" No I think this is fear speaking.

7.) i derive more pleasure from playing sports with my male friends Hobbies and fun are good.

So is this all there is to women? Just using the vast majority for sex? This is not fair to the girls i sleep with. They just dont understand why i can not commit to them. Does anyone else feel this way? This is not a thread to bash women. I just want to make a point that when you really are content with your own life and your own goals, what space do women have in your life other than sex. If you are already complete, what is the point?
Replies in bold.

I see no reason for commitment at my present stage of life. Commitment is for the raising of healthy well adjusted offspring only. Think on the purpose of marriage through out the ages. It was a trade to ensure progeny, secure bloodlines, get rid of useless daughters, foster community spirit and closeness. Very little thought was given to happiness and fulfillment. It's something we do to make it easier to live as humans. It will not make your life transcendent into bliss. It's for the good of society first, the community second, the wife third and the husband last. It's the burden of the husbandman.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They don't make me happy anymore but I am happier when I have a woman especially now since the failed marriage. I am not getting feelings for them any more. I simply don't give a f/ck what she does when I am not around and she is loving me for it.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see "squirrels syndrome" is running rampant through the forums lately.

I've come to the realization over the years that women can help me feel happier, but once things start getting serious, the drama seems to overlap and overtake whatever "added happiness" they added to my life.

What makes me "sad" is that I have to press the reset button on all of these relationships and start over knowing where it may lead to.

I work on myself more a thousand times over than I work on any relationship with any woman. It almost seems not worth it. But I guess this is what "dating" is supposed to be... trial and error.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women of past had a lot to offer: the ability to procreate, the ability to keep a man kempt, to keep their home clean, to cook the food that the man brings home.

Women of today can still procreate, but the law has enabled them to do it on their terms instead of on the family's terms. They generally don't bother to keep their man kempt, because being barefoot in the kitchen is wrong, they don't keep their home clean because being barefoot in the kitchen is wrong, they won't cook food for their man because being barefoot in the kitchen is wrong.

The only thing they have to offer these days is their ability to be a cvm dumpster (and as Scaramouche pointed out, being a dance partner). They are too "independent" to put effort into creating a functional family.

(As a side note, my web browser identified the word "kempt" as a spelling error)

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
As I have said before, the only VALUE with women today is sex and a companion, everything else is snake oil. And understand, the sex and good companionship only lasts for a short term period, so what does that mean? It means what I said in my other thread, that if you are SMART today you would do the following:

- Opt out of marriage, opt out of moving a chick in with you and opt out of creating children. This takes out ALL LEGAL RECOURSES that a woman and the Family Court system has over you and your financial future.

- If you want to leave a Legacy, start a Non Profit and donate your time and money to children or causes/problems that already exist (in which there's a lot to choose from). You can take the tax write-off and move on. You can go and come when you please.

- Live the life of MGTOW, be a Player and spin women on plates for the short term and when they STOP putting out sex or start bytching or start ASKING you to "save" them from their fvked up decisions in life (like their financial problems, liberal arts degree student loans, 4 kids from 4 different thugs) then it's time to OPT OUT and move on.

- Don't buy a house either, continue to RENT in a solid Luxury Apartment Complex with all of the bells and whistles. This frees you up to MOVE if the area goes downhill, losers start moving in, or if you have opportunities in other parts of the country (OR OUTSIDE OF IT) to make more money than where you are currently. You can't do this shyt if you own a house, you would have to take a loss on it or just STAY in an area going downhill or an area that is costing you opportunities.

Bottom line, you will have freedom. I know that if every man followed my advice than society could crumble as men would stop creating children, but look, we are in the last days anyway. America is on the decline, capitalism as we know it will be changed to socialism within the next 100 years ANYWAY. The freedom we once knew as a nation and as Americans will not be the same in 100 years.

So fvck it, I'm like Aaron Clarey, opt out of this shyt and just enjoy the decline. Get your money, fvck women for the short term, give back to charities that support the causes you care about......and DIE old at 75-85 surrounding by your business colleagues, friends and those that you helped along the way through your career/non profit efforts.

Fvck marriage and fvck creating children, all that you are doing is entering into a slave ship that you will NOT be able to escape from ever. If you think once the kids turn 18 that it "stops" you are sadly mistaken.

Night-hawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity, the truth out of which you describe this Way for men, is viscously appetizing when you start to see how you are consuming freedom, rather than consumed as a slave placating to a broken path.