Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

U.S. Army forces cadets to wear high heels in support of feminist rape agenda

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The army is no place to preach a political agenda... They're already fighting wars for people who sit behind a desk, why make it worse?

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
God, America and the 1st world countries must be the laughing stock of the world. Can you imagine signing up to be a soldier to then be told you now have to dress like a woman, accept gay and deviant behavior and PARTICIPATE in it... no wonder so many people are going crazy. I can just imagine the Russian and Chinese military seeing pictures like this.

This is social deconstruction at its finest. Can you see WW2 soldiers looking at these pictures? How many would have thrown down their guns and surrendered to the nazis? I bet ALL of them. My grandfather lost 3 brothers in WW2.... for this.

https://ca.celebrity.yahoo.com/news...y-kissing-photo-goes-185000329-us-weekly.html

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
El Payaso beat me to it. Was just going to post this latest example of military poz.

How about this one from a few months back?

https://goodbyeamericainaphoto.wordpress.com/2015/03/11/awards-used-to-mean-something/

We've gone from men being awarded for storming machine gun nests to smug sh!tlib tax burdens being awarded for reporting wrong-think online. :rockon: Imagine Gaylan in this new "military". He'd? need a body double just to carry his extra stripes and ribbons around.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF?!

While we're on the subject, we need a face palming emoticon here. And this would be the thread to use it in.

Things like this almost makes me glad that I'm closer to being out of this world. This is not the country I was raised in, not by a long shot. Makes a fellow feel obsolete.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wearing little red pumps doesn't do a Damn thing about rape. It just makes our males look like flaming queers which is what or whom I suspect is behind the event. Kick out the sodomites that are pushing this sh1t.
From the comments.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
WTF?!

While we're on the subject, we need a face palming emoticon here. And this would be the thread to use it in.

Things like this almost makes me glad that I'm closer to being out of this world. This is not the country I was raised in, not by a long shot. Makes a fellow feel obsolete.
It's called creeping normality. You haven't seen nothing yet.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a disgrace.

There has got to be even feminist women who are turned off by this. Feminists need someone fighting and dying for them so they're free to spew their faulty propoganda to make themselves feel important. If everyone turned full retard like them, even they no deep down that this Country would collapse and destroy itself.

This kind of crap can't last for too much longer.