Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting your ahole licked by a girl..

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have not. But I can't deny that I'm curious about it. Obviously it would be pretty easy to talk a girl into doing it if she's really into you, but geez, I'm not sure I want to subject any human being to the crap that comes out of my dirt road. Real talk.

Just to be clear, I'm not into anal the other way around either. Just not my thing.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Reyaj said:
How many of you have had this done and like it? Come you can admit it :)
Lol why the hell do you care about something like this??

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Full Disclosure: I may be the King of this. For some reason, chicks love going down on my butt hole. Either that, or I'm just the King at picking up chicks who are severely messed up in the head.

No big deal, IMO. People tend to associate anything to do with the butt to being "gay", but the difference here is that it's a woman doing it, and its her tongue. It's kink/taboo, gets those panties dripping, whatever. We're in the 50 Shades Century, a girl licking your butt is borderline normal now a days.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Seek first to lick, and then to be licked"...

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peaks&Valleys said:
Full Disclosure: I may be the King of this. For some reason, chicks love going down on my butt hole. Either that, or I'm just the King at picking up chicks who are severely messed up in the head.

No big deal, IMO. People tend to associate anything to do with the butt to being "gay", but the difference here is that it's a woman doing it, and its her tongue. It's kink/taboo, gets those panties dripping, whatever. We're in the 50 Shades Century, a girl licking your butt is borderline normal now a days.
You are right about it must be normal now a days... I never thought I'd be into this at all and like you say associated anything going there with being gay. Towards the end of last year this girl I am seeing just started doing it to me... she was giving me head, then went to my scrotum then below and all of a sudden started doing it... I didn't like it as I kept thinking it was weird and I was kinda paranoid. I didn't tell her to stop though cause she was really into it.

Then the next month this hot latina chick started doing it to me as well, and damn it felt so #&$*# good lol.. I definitely feel weird as hell kissing them after this though lol

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's happened to me a few times, it feels awesome. I'd never ask for it, but if she wants to go to town, sh1t she can go right ahead. It ain't my mouth.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And is there gonna be any kissing later or what?

I understand the reason for that thing about her sticking a finger while sucking in order to stimulate the prostate but...her mouth on ass and then kissing later? no thanks.

Also in order to do such things safely I guess it should be needed something really close to a professional hygiene, that stuff they do in the hospital before checking it inside.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
West has done it all, the only thing left is put on a dress, grow a beard, and win American Idol. Oh that has been done as well by Mr. Ms. Conchita Wurst lol. :kick:

How about getting ur a55hole fvcked?

How about blowing a c0ck?

What I hear? That's gay?!! I bet in your lala land it is not gay if woman fvcked your a55hole!

The possibilities are endless, keep on experimenting by little friend.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backseatjuan said:
West has done it all, the only thing left is put on a dress, grow a beard, and win American Idol. Oh that has been done as well by Mr. Ms. Conchita Wurst lol. :kick:

How about getting ur a55hole fvcked?

How about blowing a c0ck?

What I hear? That's gay?!! I bet in your lala land it is not gay if woman fvcked your a55hole!

The possibilities are endless, keep on experimenting by little friend.
Why dont you go ahead first and let us know if its worth?

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Oh no, I'm happy with the way thing are, I pretty much like the good old missionary position. But I'm giving you the go ahead, you go for it boy. You see I'm being pro gay. First let her lick your ahole, then stick a finger in there, then a fist, then a strap on dildo. Hell, why stop on that, invite her boyfriend over and let him f you!

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backseatjuan said:
Oh no, I'm happy with the way thing are, I pretty much like the good old missionary position. But I'm giving you the go ahead, you go for it boy. You see I'm being pro gay. First let her lick your ahole, then stick a finger in there, then a fist, then a strap on dildo. Hell, why stop on that, invite her boyfriend over and let him f you!
Usually when Im with a girl and she talks bad about something wheter is anal or bl0wjobs, I know that thats exactly what she wanna do.

Not that Im saying its your case :whistle:

Skinnylove

Banned
Reaction score
Damn you guys
:rockon:

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backseatjuan said:
Whoa. Who said anything about strap ons or getting pegged in the butt by her boyfriend?? Why you taking it there....back seat? Fantasy of yours?

logicallefty

Reaction score
I like to have a naked woman stand behind me and rub her va-ja-ja on my bare ass. Preferably one with outie lips and/or a nice bush.

That's as far as it gets. If she sticks anything in my ass like a finger or a tongue it's game over.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That place Is full of bacteria not sure how healthy the activity is.