Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Clearly the first amendment doesnt mean squat to some cops

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How can a pro-PC speech crazy activist like you even argue 1st amendment rights?

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Stagger Lee is not American, I'm in Russia and I'm more American than Stagger Lee. Stagger Lee lives in 1939 in Germany.

And yes, you should be able to record cops, so long as you don't interfere with their work. That said you can inferfere if they are about to shoot someone in the back or someone unarmed, or a child playing with a toy gun (yes that did happen too, need sources?). But you see, police are gods and they can do anything, and when you record them you take away their rights of abuse, so they don't like it. Just like that case with a cop shooting unarmed man in the back, see what happens when people record police? Now an innocent officer, a white office I might add (for Stagger Lee) is being charged of a murder of a black guy, just want to use that N word for the Stagger Lee. How is that fair?

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backseatjuan said:
Stagger Lee is not American, I'm in Russia and I'm more American than Stagger Lee. Stagger Lee lives in 1939 in Germany.
You commies are forever stuck in 1939. You're as un-American as they come. Why don't you worry about your own country and stop posting commie troll stuff about other countries? Why don't we talk about Russian police brutality on a white and disarmed populace no less http://www.theotherrussia.org/tag/police-brutality/

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tictac said:
FatalGay/GayJay's newest bright shiny thing to get her sphincter all bunched up.
Ever notice how it's only a bunch of jobless trash out in the streets recording cops? Most people have better things to do with their time. But I guess, when you look at the agenda.........which is to gain a financial edge by whining about mistreatment long enough.....maybe they can consider recording and protesting 'work'?

I think we should pull all police out of the ghettos and let them fend for themselves. I tend to remember back in the 90s they wanted MORE police presence in the poor areas because it was so dangerous. Fools just don't know what they want and the white knights keep obliging.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice rack on that victim.

My gf's ex-husband is a US Marshall. I have to wonder why they were there in the first place. There's more to the story than the article says. A simple complaint to the police about a biker gang would get only local cops to show up. They must have been after a specific fugitive, or had a warrant for someone in particular.

Marshal is the job every city cop wants. My gf's ex made $20k a year as a city cop; now he makes like $150k/yr as a marshall. Usually it is boring work like transporting prisoners. They typically don't have to deal with street people harassing them, like city cops do.

They're just going to make up some bullsh!t about the woman endangering their safety - like there could have been a bad guy in the house and she was sending him the video so he could see how many cops were outside.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I side with the woman on this one. She didn't do anything illegal. THAT being said, she could have did her recording out of site of the Marshals and ended the day on a more intelligent note.. But she didn't break the law and she certainly didn't deserve what happened to her and her phone.

I agree with Bible the Marshals and their attorneys will make up some good babble bull$hit story to justify what they did and will even make up sh|t if they have to, flat out lie, in order to make what that idiot did justifiable.

One time I was dealing with an issue as a police officer and a guy who was with the people I was dealing with said "Officer, not that I think you will do anything wrong, but do you mind if I record you right now?" I said "You can record me all you want so long as you agree to send me a copy of it if I ask you for it". He said "Deal". Ended up nothing really came out of it.. These cops that are so afraid of being recorded just floor me.