Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Good pro men's article gets no comments

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, at this point there 1783 comments. Great article. I remember the British Public Health Minister come out with her shaming statement about men choosing to stay in an "extended adolescence", partly because they weren't out there getting married. Of course, she doesn't understand that there are few incentives for men to marry these days, since it's basically like signing up for a ticking time bomb that will take half your resources.

Meanwhile, women can marry multiple times and acquire income streams from each. As the article points out, men need their own version of women's lib.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the real world it's dishonest to take credit for the achievements of others. But this article like so many others gives the credits of some peoples' achievements to "men" as a group - which is dumb in itself, it's like giving an entire grade A because one of its students got it - but made worse because at the same time, the writer will doubtlessly include "logic" and "reasoning" into the list of male qualities while he evidently displays a lack of those. I want to recall a psychological phenomenon that makes people seek to associate themselves with good things and disassociate with bad things, but I forgot what it's called.

I can't stand reading the rest of this bullsh!t for that reason so I'm not gonna comment on that. This article isn't good, it's a piece of dishonest sh!t.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Attack Formation, I think you missed the point of the article. Which is not surprising since it doesn't sound like you read past the second paragraph.

Men, in general, are capable of greater good and greater evil than women. We have built most of civilization, but we also commit most of the violent acts. But I guess you won't like that statement because it doesn't break down all the individual accomplishments (and atrocities) and give credit to each individual person.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Attack Formation, I think you missed the point of the article. Which is not surprising since it doesn't sound like you read past the second paragraph.

Men, in general, are capable of greater good and greater evil than women. We have built most of civilization, but we also commit most of the violent acts. But I guess you won't like that statement because it doesn't break down all the individual accomplishments (and atrocities) and give credit to each individual person.
It's not what he said that I have a problem with, it's that he put it into this article. If he had made one article saying "the vast majority of inventions have been by men" and another one going on about whatever he said here, I wouldn't have a problem. But using that to try to gain some kind of traction for the point he's making is just pathetic and stupid too. I don't disagree with what I think is the message of this article but there has to be better articles than this.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Tictac said:
We are the unwanted, doing the unthinkable, for the ungrateful. Doing so much for so long,with so little, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing.

Well put!

Edit:You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Tictac again

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
We are the unwanted, doing the unthinkable, for the ungrateful. Doing so much for so long,with so little, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing.

logicallefty said:
Well put!

Edit:You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Tictac again
____

From the Department of Credit Where Credit Is Due:

Lefty, this was a ubiquitous saying in Viet Nam when I was there ('69-'72). But it was not original to American forces. It was from the French forces that preceded the USA. Even saw it written in French in a (godforsaken) place or two.

Seemed appropriate here.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AttackFormation said:
It's not what he said that I have a problem with, it's that he put it into this article. If he had made one article saying "the vast majority of inventions have been by men" and another one going on about whatever he said here, I wouldn't have a problem. But using that to try to gain some kind of traction for the point he's making is just pathetic and stupid too. I don't disagree with what I think is the message of this article but there has to be better articles than this.
How is it stupid to, paraphrasing the article's point, mention that males have more accomplishments, and although he doesn't come out in say it a higher average IQ and vastly higher number of extremely high IQ vs women yet,

If you become a father to twins — one girl, one boy — current data proves that your son will die younger, leave school with fewer qualifications and be less eligible for work than your daughter.

Our universities and further education institutions are dominated by women at a proportion of ten to every seven men, with the Royal Veterinary College formally identifying boys as an under-represented group.
What this article really should've said is that white males are responsible for most all of the innovation and progress but are now the most disadvantaged and discredited group. Then some people would really have a reason to protest it.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Actually, at this point there 1783 comments.
If you click on "highest rated" you'll see that all of those are in agreement with the article.

If you click on "worst rated" you'll they're all disagreeing with the article.

Which means that even on a mainstream media site, there's plenty of backlash against feminism.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
taiyuu_otoko said:
Which means that even on a mainstream media site, there's plenty of backlash against feminism.
I think this shows that, despite all of the naysayers, our cause is gaining some traction. We're still very, very early on in the process, but hopefully we're starting to create a bit of a groundswell. We're a long ways away from things like getting favorable court decisions, but we're starting to get the word spread. What else can we do?

Besides, the courts have often been a fairly unpredictable entity, even to those who thought they had them in their back pocket.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
AttackFormation said:
Lol, dude what? The point of the article is that being a man TODAY (as a gender, period) offers many challenges in terms of social, political, and legal issues, based on the negatives effects of the Feminist Movement and Gynocentrism.

And while we have to face all of these issues, it's MEN as a gender, that has built the world as we know it.

Basically, the article is questioning why Men are getting such a slap in the face by society despite having actually BUILT society.

You want to know what's also funny though? Men built Feminism as well lol, think about it. There wasn't a war going on that made Feminism take over society, Feminism was allowed by MEN due to the shame and guilt they felt over not allowing women to "play ball" in prior times. So Men GAVE women power socially, politically and legally. Men created the fvcked up laws that we have today that are fvcking up Men with child support and alimony.

Men create everything....even the weapons that are being used to kill us.