Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The awkward moment when Europe brings in a threath to itself

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://edition.cnn.com/2015/04/16/europe/italy-migrants-christians-thrown-overboard/

So pretty much we have illegal immigrants crossing the mediterranean sea to penetrate Europe (to leave libian war they say seeking for peace) yet even before the trip is over they assassinate those around them which belongs to the same faith of the land they are aiming to.

Btw they dont look libians either... wonder if those cvnts at the euro parliament will notice what most people do.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I'm having to choose between the immigrants we are getting, and the ones Europe is getting, I'd choose ours. Great thing about the Atlantic Ocean, these muslim animals can't cross it in those boats.

My question is: WHY ARE THEY RESCUING THESE PEOPLE?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
If I'm having to choose between the immigrants we are getting, and the ones Europe is getting, I'd choose ours. Great thing about the Atlantic Ocean, these muslim animals can't cross it in those boats.

Well I can see why, I would get 1million mexicans in Europe if I could drop just the half of muslim african and middle easterns.

To answer you questione I would say its because there is a huge business out of those immigrans, private companies feed and shelters them while supported with public money, needless to say that they take a huge share for themselves.

Also dont forget all those whites europeans with nothing going on in their lifes that need something to feed their ego..."I save people cause I vote left even better if they're not europeans", of course as long as those illegals are not settled in their neightoburhoods, in fact the outer circles of many cities where they are settled, show signs of anger day by day throwing rocks and trying to burn the refugees building.

I witnessed with my own eyes those "refugees" harassing women on the streets, peeing and sh1tting in public parks near kids playing, in the zones where they are hosted its virtually impossible to walk by yourself if you are a woman or an old person.

No sane person would support such things, let alone paying them the trip from africa to europe, again as I said those guys dont look either libian or sirian so they are "refugees" as much as we're knights of the round table.

Anyway this is not a "racist rant", if there were blonde swedes doing the same, my opinion wouldnt be any different.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
Anyway this is not a "racist rant", if there were blonde swedes doing the same, my opinion wouldnt be any different.
But they AREN'T, that's the kicker. There is no need for you qualifier.

And for the record, I agree with your reasoning as to why they are doing it. Selfishness, greed, money, jealousy vs. they fellow man, etc. I still ask myself what these elites are thinking, because there will come a day when these feral animals are knocking down their doors too. What happens when the elites' money runs out? Then they, and their kids, are on the streets with these bums. They are indoctrinating their kids with garbage like this too:

Other local residents — the more cynical and world-weary, both whites and most blacks — would have taken one look at the crowd and driven off, dismissing many of the young and posturing black males as thugs. But not them: innocent white kids from the suburbs. They presumed this was post-racial America — and that they were in an easy-going college town.
http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/david-paulin/beaten-to-death-at-mcdonalds/

That's what being liberal gets you. Funny enough, once you become aware of reality, most liberal thoughts inside your head fade away into the la-la land that they came from.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
I can tell you why they are bringing in these people.

The answers are in the book "War Cycles, Peace Cycles" by Richard Kelly Hoskins. He predicted back before 1980 that this would happen, he also predicted the 2000 market crash and the 2000 commodity boom. Do yourself a huge favor and buy the book and read it.

When you understand the economic drivers behind the usury system, you can see why this patterns has played out over and over again through out history.

Lend 10 for 11 when only 10 exist......

^^^
All of the problems start with this unsolvable equation of the monetary system based upon usurious debt.
I heard about that book before and probably I'll get it, can you give us a hint about the reason from importing sickness in a already weak body like our poor Europe?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
I can tell you why they are bringing in these people.

The answers are in the book "War Cycles, Peace Cycles" by Richard Kelly Hoskins. He predicted back before 1980 that this would happen, he also predicted the 2000 market crash and the 2000 commodity boom. Do yourself a huge favor and buy the book and read it.

When you understand the economic drivers behind the usury system, you can see why this patterns has played out over and over again through out history.

Lend 10 for 11 when only 10 exist......

^^^
All of the problems start with this unsolvable equation of the monetary system based upon usurious debt.
You aren't the first to recommend this book. I need to go ahead and get it. I almost like to bury my head in the sand with that sort of thing, seeing how I have kids and all. I don't really want to know the harsh truth because I know it doesn't end well.

Either way, is there a solution? Is there a way to position ourselves for the oncoming societal decay? I wonder if the book goes into that sort of thing.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think elites making (or at least believing they will) more money off of an increasing population level is part of it. But the economic justification for mass immigration from the 3rd world is mostly false economics and a cover story for the real reason.

Do you notice the governments and elites don't encourage the native white population to increase? It's not just economic warfare against the middle class. It's biological/genetic warfare. This is worse than economic policies, that can be changed, and is irreparable. It's like seeding your lands and society with an invasive subspecies or like an invasive weed.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
I think elites making (or at least believing they will) more money off of an increasing population level is part of it. But the economic justification for mass immigration from the 3rd world is mostly false economics and a cover story for the real reason.

Do you notice the governments and elites don't encourage the native white population to increase? It's not just economic warfare against the middle class. It's biological/genetic warfare. This is worse than economic policies, that can be changed, and is irreparable. It's like seeding your lands and society with an invasive subspecies or like an invasive weed.
True, it seems they just dont need more people but they need a certain type of.

I also believe they need a certain degree of fear and balcanization in order to control the various fragments, I mean who cares how the gov spends your taxes if those you see outside your windows are savages beast you have nothing in common with and are a danger to your house.

A stable homogeenous society is the last thing they need in order to rule it spitting on peoples rights.

Why they are importing african muslims which statistically create a sh1t load of problems while being a weight for economy and safety while they could bring catholic philippinos or peruvians which statistically speaking
are likely to commit crimes more or the less like the local populations?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
I can't see the benefit for the elites though. Wouldn't their own be more willing to be subservient to them? And certainly less destructive. Why would ANYONE want a 3rd world society around them? Makes zero sense. You would think less IQ also means less tax money.

As far as the native whites.....for them to increase it would have to come from reproduction, which doesn't come fast enough to keep the money system going. Are there any other white immigrants that are TRYING to come to the US? Not many that I know of, maybe some Russians here or there, there are lots of them in the coastal areas in the tourism industry.

It's got to be something beyond that. I am not denying a war on white people by white people....it is definitely there. And it's fueled by something outside of reason or money, IMO. I think it's jealousy and simple hate for people that are better than themselves. Look at all the major wars fought among white people over greed. Look at how England and Holland abandoned South Africa and Rhodesia once they starting swimming in money (due to their own work). Can it be anything else? We have baby boomers who never had anything holding political office....they have no idea what it's like to earn their own money and live among the lowlifes. They subliminally know inside that they are inferior, but due to already having money, they have a bad case of arrogance and self-delusion. Obama is one of these.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
It's got to be something beyond that. I am not denying a war on white people by white people....it is definitely there. And it's fueled by something outside of reason or money, IMO. I think it's jealousy and simple hate for people that are better than themselves. Look at all the major wars fought among white people over greed. Look at how England and Holland abandoned South Africa and Rhodesia once they starting swimming in money (due to their own work). Can it be anything else? We have baby boomers who never had anything holding political office....they have no idea what it's like to earn their own money and live among the lowlifes. They subliminally know inside that they are inferior, but due to already having money, they have a bad case of arrogance and self-delusion. Obama is one of these.
I think it's mostly about genetic warfare. Immigrants bring no net economic gain to local, state federal coffers. Texas paid $670 million just last year in medical costs for illegals and that doesn't scratch the surface of what immigrants cost in education and social services and criminal justice.

Sure a few companies in the US benefit slightly from the immigration lowering wages and increase prices by increasing demand. So this group is for it. But economically, the government and elites aren't gaining much of anything economically by it. We have such a huge surplus of labor in the US as it is.

It's really about race displacement and replacement, increasing the liberal voter population and just destroying whites and the middle class.

And like you mentioned Who Dares Wins, multiculturalism is going to be used to justify an authoritarian government. Look what happened in the US from allowing Muslums in. Patriot Act, NSA spying, TSA airport screening etc. We're spending so much in defense and law enforcement for multiculturalism that social security and medicare/Medicaid for the elderly could easily be funded. The west doesn't even need to increase its population to begin with. Whites were being responsible by not overpopulating their nations, just to be undermined by elites with immigration.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The federal reserve has control of inflation rate through interest rates, buying and selling securities and increasing/decreasing the bank reserve requirement. There's no need to use wars or immigration to do it. It's fiat currency and they can do whatever they think they need to with it.

Anyway, I don't doubt that some elites benefit economically at everyone else expense by overpopulating the west. But 99% of Americans and westerners don't benefit economically from immigration and population explosion. And they certainly don't benefit in other measures of living standards. I still say mass immigration, multiculturalism and diversity is just a form of class warfare by genetic warfare.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Still though even if there was no other good ways to create inflation, I think most of the people would rather have deflation than to be displaced and replaced by 3rd worlders. I think the real motivation is genetic/racial replacement. If immigration is such a good thing economically then how do they justify all the harm emigration would then cause already poorer countries?

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Stagger Lee said:
Still though even if there was no other good ways to create inflation, I think most of the people would rather have deflation than to be displaced and replaced by 3rd worlders. I think the real motivation is genetic/racial replacement. If immigration is such a good thing economically then how do they justify all the harm emigration would then cause already poorer countries?

Maybe the poorer countries like remittances sent back home from emigrants living in richer countries. Mexico considers it a vital part of their economy. Sad but true.

Deflation is good for us, but bad for heavily indebted governments. We desperately need much higher interest rates, but it will never happen because we won't be able to service the federal debt. At most, we might get some lame "token" quarter point hike in the future someday lol.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
speed dawg said:

Short of stamping it on your forehead let the infamous Barb Spectre spell it out for you once again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

YOU'RE... TOO... WHITE!!

donking

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Think long term - 20-30 years ahead. Identify countries/areas least likely to be f'ed up and prepare to move there.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Short of stamping it on your forehead let the infamous Barb Spectre spell it out for you once again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

YOU'RE... TOO... WHITE!!
In all honesty....I don't get what's in it for the Jews either. Most of the minorities consider them white anyway. To me, they are no different than the white liberal elite.

Of course, those idiots don't know when something good hits them in the face, for the most part. They've been f*cked up since the beginning.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Europe is the symbolic key

speed dawg said:
In all honesty....I don't get what's in it for the Jews either.
Because when the last white gentile has been "diversified", Israel will be still be there. And by that stage the new r-selected coffee colored dystopian societies left behind won't even have the IQ to pose much of an economic/biblical threat to anyone.

Remember when the poz settles everyone except white gentiles will still have their own homogeneous homelands to return to.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
I can't see the benefit for the elites though.
Elites are only elites if there are plenty of "non-elites" to validate their eliteness.

Many rich white liberals in NoCal, for example, live what's been called a "soft apartheid." They are surrounded by non white poor people, which reminds them of their elite status, but they ONLY interact with other elites in pretty much EVER ASPECT of their lives.

IMO, white liberals are THE MOST RACIST people on planet Earth. They make it easy for poor, uneducated 3rd world non-whites to flood the country KNOWING they'll always be in need of the helping hand of the state, which is run by the white oligarchy.

This INCREASES the elite status of the white liberal elites.

IMO, within a few decades, the ENTIRE WORLD will be like Mexico, or Brazil, where you've got white elites at the top of the social/economic/power ladder, and the lower you go down, the browner the skin gets.

This has been the plan for the past hundred years or more. A tight-knit group of white anglo saxons at the top who control the world's economy.

Then there's also the "Cloven-Piven" strategy, which many people believe is in full swing.

The Cloward–Piven strategy is a political strategy outlined in 1966 by American sociologists and political activists Richard Cloward and Frances Fox Piven that called for overloading the U.S. public welfare system in order to precipitate a crisis that would lead to a replacement of the welfare system with a national system of "a guaranteed annual income and thus an end to poverty".[1][2]

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
taiyuu_otoko said:
Elites are only elites if there are plenty of "non-elites" to validate their eliteness.

Many rich white liberals in NoCal, for example, live what's been called a "soft apartheid." They are surrounded by non white poor people, which reminds them of their elite status, but they ONLY interact with other elites in pretty much EVER ASPECT of their lives.

IMO, white liberals are THE MOST RACIST people on planet Earth. They make it easy for poor, uneducated 3rd world non-whites to flood the country KNOWING they'll always be in need of the helping hand of the state, which is run by the white oligarchy.

This INCREASES the elite status of the white liberal elites.

IMO, within a few decades, the ENTIRE WORLD will be like Mexico, or Brazil, where you've got white elites at the top of the social/economic/power ladder, and the lower you go down, the browner the skin gets.

This has been the plan for the past hundred years or more. A tight-knit group of white anglo saxons at the top who control the world's economy.
I agree it really is just a form of class warfare by jealous elites of about the worst kind. The US has always had soft apartheid in every city and area. Kind of like the white flight thing of anyone above poverty class would move to a non-dieverse area.

What the elites have done now with mass legal and illegal immigration and settling refugees is made it nearly impossible for a non-elite person to segregate themselves from the dieversity. The government has seeded middle-east and mexico in formerly white working class areas. If you're not elite enough to live in the non-diverse "Beverly Hills" part of town the only thing left is out in rural area, but you still have to come into town for work and supplies.

The elite jealous fools don't seem to realize it's better and safer to be an elite in "1950's" America than in 2015 Brazil. But like you said, it's a lot worse for non-elites so the elitist fools see it as a good trade off.

And never underestimate the motive of democrat/liberal votes the immigrants represent with about 80% vote democrat. The white elites probably relish punishing average whites at the behest of the growing numbers of non-whites.

Here's example of what fool Obama has been not deporting and instead releasing in the US, https://www.numbersusa.com/news/report-surge-aliens%E2%80%99-crimes-fallout-obama%E2%80%99s-non-deportation-policies
Moreover, the 30,558 criminal aliens that ICE released back on the streets in 2014 garnered almost 80,000 convictions. These included 250 homicides, 186 kidnappings, 373 sexual assaults, 13,636 convictions for driving under the influence, 1,589 weapons offenses, 994 aggravated assaults, 56 arsons and 31 smuggling offenses.
Homicides, kidnappings, assaults, (really, wrong way on the highway) drunk driving etc just like in Mexico.

Last edited: