Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

More Obamacare Increases

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
My premiums are up 20% again this year!! This is unbelievable. I have to pay for the fact that there's some irresponsible idiots out there who refuse to buy a health insurance plan, and instead just run into the ER when they are sick, not pay the bill, get their credit damaged, and the hospital has to write it off.

I'm so sick and tired of a Government that makes the responsible pay for the actions of the irresponsible.

I have always said that those people who couldn't afford health insurance that wanted it, should get on a Government plan. Those who have a major illness that had health insurance that a loophole within the health insurance makes it so that the Insurer won't cover it, those are the people the Government should bail out.

The idiots who run into the ER without any health insurance, who COULD have had a plan but chose to spend their money on a chick's shopping habits instead, are the ones that WE have to bail the hell out! It's crap!

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a mess. Healthcare insurance is now a tax, and the healthcare industry is largely allowed to price healthcare as if it was private market. There's no accountability on how consumers use healthcare since they don't direct pay and there's no accountability on pricing and cost.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Bottom line, when the government gets involved in anything that should be handled by private enterprise, things go down hill really fast and hardly ever get better.

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry what does this have to do with Obamacare?

People have been guaranteed treatment at the ER since the 80s. One thing Ocare does is oblige people to get regular insurance, which will allow them to see regular doctors, not the ER for every little thing.

Ignorance is man's oldest foe.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leporello said:
Sorry what does this have to do with Obamacare?
It's a healthcare tax shouldered mostly by the middle class and lower middle class.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
My premiums are up 20% again this year!!
Everyone was warned about this before the law was passed, there shouldn't be any surprises. Plus, you can't fault people without insurance because they existed before ACA and your premiums probably weren't raised like this. Chalk it up to policies being mandated by the Government to have coverage for things that you may not ever need.