Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

tell her i have a date or just busy?

bootypirate250

Don Juan
Reaction score
So this girl i banged years ago has recently been back in my life and we have seen each other a few times now. nothing serious though. not even a kiss. so this story kinda falls in the category of playing hard to get (rare) and letting her know im seeing other woman (which i am) to make her a lil jealous. for the last month i have contacted her a few times to make plans but she is always busy or something. so the last msg i sent was as fallows.

hey (girls name) i have weds thurs off... wondering if you wanna hang out and chill maybe go for a walk and get some fresh air? ciao

Hey you! I work all this week but I am busy. I'm going to a show Thursday and Friday. I have the weekend off tho!

NNever had this scenario so i need some help from the boys.

PS im new to the forum , not new to the DJ lifestyle , first post here but ive been reading for a while now.
Thanks in advance for your help.....

donking

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Given that this is a girl you've already banged, I would skip the games and just assess if she's down to F. This will save yourself some time.

Based on the info, it seems like her interest is medium-low and maybe just wants to be friend. You should escalate hard next time - at least kiss her so you know where it's going to go, if anywhere.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
too many games son just let her know the deal like "ok sunday night, you me netflix an some shots of jack ;)"!

Judging by her response you willknow where you stand.