Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

challenge: come up with the next line of text

thebiglimp

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, so i got this hb10 on tinder. the best one i've been swiped for so far. i'm gonna treat this one like a landmind, and tread with caution.

my initial text: (reference to her 'about' which says that she may either lie or tell the truth at the same time) what you say may be a paradox but your beauty is undoubtable.

her: oooh thank you ^ ^

what should my next line be? should i go with another joke or straight for the small talk?

i got 'np. me on the other hand, always try to tell the truth. :) what do you do here?', 'just an honest observation.', 'so what's a lie that you told today? please don't say that you don't exist :D' something along that line.

Starwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"i'll tell you a secret tho, I always tell lies."

mr.uk

Don Juan
Reaction score
"there's lots of beautiful girls on tinder though, so I look for a chick who's got other qualities too (honesty being one of them)"

if she's that hot, disqualify her as the example above shows. she'll reply trying to prove herself as honest/trustworthy and that sets a frame of her chasing you instead of the other way around. And that's how you need it to be if you wanna bang her