Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Spoiled=Slvtty

Zapp Brannigan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been trying to notice a telltale sign of what makes a slvt, some trait they all seem to have, and it finally hit me. They're all spoiled. Daddy issues, strict religious upbringing, and social pressure are reasons people usually name, but going over it I realized every slvt I can think of is spoiled. A lot of them appear to have good relationships with their fathers, and aren't from overly strict religious households, but yet they're all spoiled, used to getting their way, and are very into money and materialistic things.

Sure not all spoiled females behave like obvious slvts, some act like no guy is ever good enough, but even they have a slvtty side that's just poorly hidden by their snobbishness. They may shun the guys they see around town/work (if they even have a job) but going out to clubs/bars/parties they'll fvck the first guy they see.

Think about well-known slvtty celebrities like Miley Cyrus, Arianna Grande, The Kardashians, Paris Hilton, etc. All of them came from rich families, had their a**es kissed from day one, and their fame was given to them.

It seems the lack of consequences and responsibility is what leads to this behavior. They're so used to getting everything they want, and never having things work out against them, that they roll with every sexual feeling they have knowing some guy, somewhere, will fvck them. They don't think about any negative consequences that can come from it, because they weren't raised with any real responsibility. So they indulge in every reckless irresponsible act they can think of with the belief no bad could possibly come from it.

Thought I'd point this out, and leave it open for discussion.

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zapp Brannigan said:
I've been trying to notice a telltale sign of what makes a slvt, some trait they all seem to have, and it finally hit me. They're all spoiled. Daddy issues, strict religious upbringing, and social pressure are reasons people usually name, but going over it I realized every slvt I can think of is spoiled. A lot of them appear to have good relationships with their fathers, and aren't from overly strict religious households, but yet they're all spoiled, used to getting their way, and are very into money and materialistic things.

Sure not all spoiled females behave like obvious slvts, some act like no guy is ever good enough, but even they have a slvtty side that's just poorly hidden by their snobbishness. They may shun the guys they see around town/work (if they even have a job) but going out to clubs/bars/parties they'll fvck the first guy they see.

Think about well-known slvtty celebrities like Miley Cyrus, Arianna Grande, The Kardashians, Paris Hilton, etc. All of them came from rich families, had their a**es kissed from day one, and their fame was given to them.

It seems the lack of consequences and responsibility is what leads to this behavior. They're so used to getting everything they want, and never having things work out against them, that they roll with every sexual feeling they have knowing some guy, somewhere, will fvck them. They don't think about any negative consequences that can come from it, because they weren't raised with any real responsibility. So they indulge in every reckless irresponsible act they can think of with the belief no bad could possibly come from it.

Thought I'd point this out, and leave it open for discussion.
A ton of truth to this. I've noticed this myself with spoiled girls I've dealt with and known about through friends.

Zapp Brannigan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
expos said:
A ton of truth to this. I've noticed this myself with spoiled girls I've dealt with and known about through friends.
Thanks. Glad to see someone agrees with this.

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zapp Brannigan said:
Thanks. Glad to see someone agrees with this.

Thanks. I think the sluttiness comes as a last stitch effort to control when all other methods have failed. I don't think it's because they really want the guy, it's just that they are used to getting what they want and they don't have the social tools to do it otherwise.

Sluttiness also is an ego boost - but to be accepted and acknowledged is important to any woman.