Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you think she's playing games/mixed signals

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seem to be alot of posts on mixed signals and game playing from women. This is what I have found will stop it cold: Walk away

It may sound obvious or redundant but I know that even when I was acting DJish some girls will still try and manipulate you, especially the hot ones. It amazes me the power some women "think" they have over us. I know this to be true, and it's men's fault. Most men will try and try again with a woman until she just bites his head off. Most girls, the hot ones for sure, really think that they can have thier cake and eat it too. They don't think you have the guts to walk off, they think you'd never do that. I believe they think that as long as you think you may have any chance at all with them, you'll remain accesible. As a matter of fact, I know this.

Thus they feel comfortable playing games and making you wait around. Walk away and they cannot believe it, blows their mind. It shows them all the traits they want in a man. Don't let her toy with you, life is too short.

The last girl that was trying to manipulate me is beautiful and knows it. She was interested in me but would not do what needed to be done for us to be together. I'll just say that she was trying to "have her cake and eat it too". Now she knew I was interested, and that she was hot, so she thought she could get away with murder, so to speak. She never dreamt I'd say to hell with and move on. But I did, and I'm damn proud of it. And she was crushed. It still amazes me how much girls hate to lose when they are trying to manipulate or get something from a guy. The real hot ones have probably never had a guy walk away, ever. So they have themselves on a pedestal. If you walk away because she isn't "playing fair", it destroys that pedestal, and her fantasy land is replaced by a big slap in the face, a dose of what men deal with daily from women: Pain, reality, rejection, loss.

I think that the act of a guy walking away is our ultimate weapon. You must be willing to do this. Women can do it easily, because getting dates or sex for them is a given, unless they are ugly as hell. They know the power in it. Most guys won't use this power, or don't realize they have it. We do have it, and it does all come down to confidence. I think alot of guys here aren't sure what confidence is. My description of confidence is being fine without a woman. That is the ultimate weapon to combat a woman's schemes.

With the girl I mentioned all that tool place before I found this site. But I didn't care if I had a woman or not, and man how true it is that women pick up on that fast. It may not prevent them from playing games or trying to manipulate you, but it damn sure will frusrate and confuse them. With that one girl that thought I'd never walk off found out I did because she wasn't playing her cards right, trust me it stripped her of any power she "thought" she had over me. That's a good feeling and I hope others will use the power of "walking away".

It is a power naturally bestowed upon an attractive woman, and they think they are the only elite group that has it. If you utilize this same power that you DO have, she sees that you have the same if not better "weapons" than she does. From then on, if she is interested, no more games or manipulation, she will be "on her toes" and attentive, likely working harder than you to salvage a chance for the two of you getting involved romantically. Later--Crowes

Take No Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Superlative well thought out post, crowes22! A Hall of Fame candidate!

Yes, walk away with dignity with your head held up high. We DJs DON'T need women to be happy. Only women who respect us, treat us like human beings and who value our company are deserving of our time and attention.

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Take No Dirt:
Superlative well thought out post, crowes22! A Hall of Fame candidate!

Yes, walk away with dignity with your head held up high. We DJs DON'T need women to be happy. Only women who respect us, treat us like human beings and who value our company are deserving of our time and attention.
Thanks TND. You are exactly right, it's amazing how selfish women can be, even if they like you. They will protect their interests at all costs. They are accustomed to men accepting this and waiting, conforming, etc. for a chance to be w/ them. An AFC does this, and I used to. A DJ acts in a similar fashion as the woman ironically, he protects his interests at all costs, so the woman is left with no choice but to make up her damn mind, because he can't be controlled or manipulated by her.

The Real Deal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post! As a matter of fact, I did just that last night to someone who was playing me against another. When I get there, I could tell right away what was going on. I think she was testing to see who would give her more attention. We played a few games of pool, then I said see ya later and walked.

------------------
- The sad lesson of life is that you treat a girl with respect, and the next guy comes along and he's banging the hell out of her.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ive just been disgusted by this reality.

makes me want to quit entirely, ill still have my right hand. rofl

DarkDream

Don Juan
Reaction score
You will never make it to a DJ status if you are unable to walk away from a woman. Even if you are in a long term relationship with one, you must be willing to walk away even if it breaks your heart.

A true DJ first and foremost repects himself and no matter how he feels or how emotionally attached he is, he must be willing to walk. Such a man has dignity and shows the world that he does not *need* a woman for his fufillment. This is a noble man who knows what he wants and is *not* willing to put up with anything less than his wants.

As for you observation about beautiful women, let me say a couple of things. First of all beautiful women are *not* powerful, *we* are the ones that make them powerful. How do we do that? By somehow treating them and viewing them in a special light.

Now the funny thing is that the beautiful is not as powerful as you think. She is so used to having her ass kissed and treated like a princess that she expects it.

So what do you do? You give her nothing. You don't treat her special, you don't kiss her ass and don't go out of your way one bit. If anything, just ignore her, neg hit her, treat her almost like an ugly or normal looking woman.

Now all of the sudden you have the power because you have given her nothing -- zilch. You have gained the upper hand because she *expects*, based on constant reinforcement, that a guy will willfully supplicate himself for her. This expectation is her main weakness.

Funnily enough, a beautiful woman can't usually stand you ignoring her (it is an affront to her image that has been constantly reinforced) because you are telling her that she is *not* special at all. This all of a sudden can create a dreadful insecurity in her which can peak her curiosity and come for you.

A beautiful woman in reality is a slave of her looks and her expectations towards men.

To summarize, a powerful person is only as powerful as you let her be.

--DD

PoachR75

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me tell you guys how valuable I feel that this advice is....:

I recently very seriously considered changing my name on internet, e-mail, etc.. to:

"WalkingAway@Aol.com"

Let everyone subconsciously picture me walking away even when I am chatting with them in real-time. A good concept I think...

------------------
Treat the ho's like queens and the queens like ho's. Do it. No guilt.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BUMP!!!

This one's for all the Noobs...

Another thing. The quailty of this board has gone down the shietter. You won't find as many quality tips and advice as I used to a few months back. You all need to go into the archives and read most if not all the old tips. The farther back you go, the better.

Trust me on this.

-Jake

Originally posted by PoachR75:

Let me tell you guys how valuable I feel that this advice is....:

I recently very seriously considered changing my name on internet, e-mail, etc.. to:

"WalkingAway@Aol.com"

Let everyone subconsciously picture me walking away even when I am chatting with them in real-time. A good concept I think...

Buck Naked

Don Juan
Reaction score
What are some general signs a girl is playin' with your head and heart?
~JD

IntermediateDonJuaner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Buck Naked:
What are some general signs a girl is playin' with your head and heart?
~JD
I used to think of it too. But now, I dont worry about it anymore. You can tell easily that a girl is playing games with you IF :

1)Her actions are not consistent with her words
2)The higher her interest level, she will eventually become gameless.!

Simple as that. End of story!

LouieVaton Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Trust me if she playing games with you,your gut will respond. If she starts to speak in a way where she sounds selfish and disrespectful, you betcha shes trying to test her boundaries.

------------------
"Sometimes you must get it wrong to get it right."

[This message has been edited by LouieVaton Don (edited 11-18-2002).]

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't recall where I saw it (some DJ tossing off advice, I think..)

"The only thing manipulative people understand is you walking away."

ChesterB

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand "walking away" completely. How do you do this? Not calling her anymore and wait until she calls you?
Ignore her, when you see her in person?
Then what? Forget her and get another girl that doesn't play games?

scarlettorocker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ooooh, too much for one man to bear in one day, eh? Next time you get mixed signals, don't stop and moan about it to your mates. Just slap some Thin Lizzy on and listen to Lynott sing 'If that chick don't wanna know, forget her!' And then move onto the next. Though try and bear in mind that it might not be your devisish good looks she's shilly-shallying about. It might be your bad breath.

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One more thing about learning to walk away, this also works great with new women or girls at clubs

Whenever I am at a club, mackin a lady, and she shows me any sign of game playing, testing or disrespectin, I just roll my eye, give a small "psssshht" then walk away

Sometimes, they dont care if you walk away or not, but Ive had women come and chase me down, or try to rekindle rapport after I walked away and ignored her.

and I think this is called the push/pull method, where you show SOME interest, then completely just turn away/ignore her /talk with other friends (its sorta like walking away but without provocation), Ive also had MUCH success with this sort of "walking away", even if she hasnt dissed me

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
huh excellent!!!!

Thats exacly what im doing to this girl now.

Before i started talkin' to her, she was all interested always askin' for me and everything, but once that i started callin' and she found out that i was into her she started to act like she was god and as if i was a puppy after her, i didnt see that , and one day i called her and she had the nerv to say " can you call me back" with a i got better things to do right now than to talk to u sound, i said yes ill call u back.

Heh, since that day i havent call her its been like a week and i bet you that now she is askin' herself and my cousins ( as she use to do before we started talking) why i aint callin' her etc.

She just didnt picture the idea of me walking off and not givin' a f, well she was dead wrong.
Now ill see how she acts next time i see her.

But this post should be a sticky to all dj's , dont be scare to walk off, DO IT as soon she starts playing those silly games, it will only work in your favor.

scarlettorocker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, this is what I really think. We both play games at some point in our growing-up. Women can be notorious for it, and let me tell you I have been told all kinds of bull about how to get a guy that I take no notice of, none of which involves chatting to a guy I like and asking if he fancies meeting up. But obviously you guys are at it as well. It's horrible and it's hurtful and the only solution is to be more honest with each other. All this 'don't call him' crap that the Rules Girls play makes me red-mist, and I'm not surprised that it pisses you lot off so much. If someone, male of female, isn't prepared to show you that they like you then they are not worth your trouble. Playing too cool is ridiculous, although there is something to be said for not coming on too strong. A simple smile and a hello, whether at a club, a cafe, in class or wherever, works wonders and gets more results than a scowl. But may I add that when you meet a woman who does like you and does show it, don't then complain that she's too keen.