Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Looking for Toronto Wingman

justgetoutthere

Reaction score
Looking for a few more wings to work with as my current wings have diminished (due to work-related responsibilities, girlfriend obligations, etc.)

Looking for individuals in the 23 - 35 range. I am amenable to approaching women in nightclubs/lounges/bars, and am available most days of the week.

Hit me up by sending me a private message on this forum (since I am new to the forum you may not be able to, so just reply here and I'll hit you up)

Cheers,
JustGetOutThere

Jonnybangbang

Don Juan
Reaction score
just signed up...live in hamilton

Hey bud,

I have wingmen here in hamilton but their schedules dont always line up with mine. The pick up scene in toronto is fantastic. my hunting time is usually done during the week.

29 years old, recently single, and casually seeing a few women (one being in toronto actually). i think we can be of some assistance to each other. i'm figuring out this site as we speak.

Jonny

TheTraveller

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 31, in Toronto. Recently single, seeing a few girls right now and continually on the prowl. Most of my friends are locked down... it'd be great to have a wing. Send me a PM to talk details.

Mr_Stinky

Don Juan
Reaction score
PM me as well. A Toronto boy who can never have TOO many wings

JLeon

Reaction score
Toronto here, looking for wings as well. Drop me a PM.