Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wingmen in San Diego, CA

Ayeziza

Reaction score
I'm looking for wingmen in the San Diego area who are of at least 21 years of age.

:kick: A little about me: I've been off and on in the "game" for about 8 years with my strengths being in night game with a weakness in day game. As usual, after getting out of a relationship I lose my edge in all areas but I still retain the knowledge/feel for success in night game. After warming up, I'm capable of getting 3-somes, scoring drinks from women (including getting into VIP areas in Vegas for some of their bottle service), standard one night stands, and LTRs. There may have been a few I have forgotten lol.
I've never dabbled much in day game so I don't really have many success stories in that area, aside from phone numbers.

Despite my preference, I'm open to both night and day game. I'd like to acquire the skills to do well in day game since that arena contains a huge pool of women or simply just have a wingman to brush up on my night game.

Would be ideal if my wingman was an expert (now or in the past) at day game so that we could coach each other through sticking points but skill level is not mandatory.

All I ask is that you're NOT A ROBOT! Typically, the newer folk seem to spout out game in robotic fashion, waiting on the appropriate signals to move forward. Everything you were taught is a skeleton, a guideline, to attach the muscle to. The muscle being your personality.

If you're a new guy, the skeleton is basically confidence, being a challenge, and being fun.

Anyway, my number is 708-717-6390. Text first with your name and that you're a wingman. I usually don't respond to unknown numbers.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MidnightCity said:
i would benefit from tips on san diego as well. people keep telling to go to gas lamp for nights out. anyone know how the casual bar/lounge scene looks over there? i keep hearing cali is beautiful but the people are really shltty
Gaslampis where it's too but for the life of me I can't find anyone who has any good or update information on the Lounge/bar/Club Nightlife scene there I'm hesitant to rely on "Yelp" cause, Yelpers in general are biased against Nightclubs

Ayeziza

Reaction score
If you want the night club life, then you should check out fluxx, stingaree, and the ivyy.

Typically, I don't game at those night clubs because of the investment. Unless you know someone, you'll either have to get there super early or you'll end up paying a high cover charge in addition to having to pay to park your car, drive through ridiculous traffic and expensive drinks.

I usually run game in PB (pacific beach) where the hot college girls are at. Drinks are cheap and so is the cover, if there is one.

Psychologically, we are driven by cost vs. reward in everything we do. When we decide to go to the gym, we factor in the time it takes to get to and from the gym, the time it takes to work out, and the energy required for the task vs the reward. If the cost is too great, quitting becomes inevitable.

With PB, the cost is low and there is no reason not to go out. Even if you come out empty handed, aside from experience, you won't feel like you got shorted.