Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My weight-loss journal.

EvilSpirit22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so I have decided to write a journal and to make myself accountable so as to not ditch the program before its completion. Would post here on alternate days giving details about my current weight and other important things. This is a total WEIGHT LOSS PLAN. I am not looking to gain muscles or get ripped.

Start date: 25th November 2014 at 72.6 kg

Today i.e. 15th December 2014 at 68.7 kg

Weightloss = 3.9 kg or 8.5 lbs

End date: 1st February 2015

Diet : The Warrior Diet. Fasting for 20 hours or more and eating once.

Workout : Big 3 i.e. Bench press, squats, deadlifts.
Treadmill 1km morning 1km evening.

Goals: To be at 60kg and to look good and lean. Even if I lose muscle mass I don't care as long as I look good.

EvilSpirit22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I am now at 67.9 kg and my diet and workouts are going great. Lifting heavy on one day and next day focusing on lower weights higher reps.

EvilSpirit22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
2 days of partying and drinking landed me at 68.6 kg but today was a good day with my diet and workouts completed nicely.

Workout:

30 minutes jogging/walking on treadmill

Squats= 3 sets of 50 reps
Push-ups= 4 sets of 25 reps
Sit-ups = 4 sets of 25 reps

EvilSpirit22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
67.9 kg and I ran 3 miles.

Push-ups - 100
Squats- 200
Crunches - 150

Diet is under control as of now and I am highly motivated and determined to finish my journey. My family was eating the bad stuff today and I cooked my meal which was healthy and full of vegetables and proteins. I have stopped eating rice, pasta, potatoes, sweet stuff, fried and oily stuff as well and I can see some changes in my body.

Well I am gonna stick to it and give my 100 percent. **** yeah!

EvilSpirit22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have started to notice some results and there are changes in my body. My BF% has gone down from 19% to 16.7% in just 30 days or so.

I am working out 6 days a week and my diet is super clean and i am eating around 1200 calories a day .

And I am aiming for a lean body just like Zac Efron in Neighbors(2014).

I don't wanna be bulky. Just a little bit of muscle mass and a slim body.

Demonpenz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job keep grinding. Don't be too hard on yourself. It is going to take work. I know from experience beating yourself up to the point that you just want to eat crap and watch t.v. is bad. Only beat yourself up if it is going to get your ass to skip a meal or to work out.

EvilSpirit22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Demonpenz said:
Good job keep grinding. Don't be too hard on yourself. It is going to take work. I know from experience beating yourself up to the point that you just want to eat crap and watch t.v. is bad. Only beat yourself up if it is going to get your ass to skip a meal or to work out.
Haha yeah you're right and that's why I eat a cheat meal whenever I feel like giving up but I try to eat just a bite or a smaller portion of it just to satisfy my taste buds. And I am trying to stay away from the kitchen always.

Patience is my weapon. And I am going to continue this plan till the time I achieve my results. Its more like a Lifestyle Change rather than a quick fix plan.

Thank you for the appreciation.

EvilSpirit22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The last two days workout:

Weight lifting focused on my compound lifts. Bench press Squats and Deadlifts. Also added Bicep curls Military presses.

Push ups, Squats, Sit ups.

I have stopped doing Cardio because I felt extremely hungry after it and I don't wanna **** my diet up.

So I am doing Higher reps total body workouts on cardio days and I am eating around 1200 calories.

I am fasting for 24 hours. So if I ate my meal at 4pm I will fast for 24 hours and then next day eat my meal at 4pm.

I am on my break so I need less calories to carry on with my day to day activities. I am usually lying down in my bed and watch movies and stuff.

So I am facing no side effects as of right now.

EvilSpirit22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
67.3 kg in the morning but today I ate two times. And the New Year Dinner was a lot more than I usually ate. So yup i'll be heavier tomorrow but its ok I will work much harder now. Today I had an excuse. But from tomorrow I gotta give my best shot every day.

EvilSpirit22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
66.8 kg in the morning. Friend's birthday party. Drank vodka around 180 ml and calories were obviously high due to the fried stuff I ate. Used it as a cheat day.

Have lost 5.8 kg or 12.7 lbs since 25th November.

EvilSpirit22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn ****ed up diet since last two days. No workouts done since last 3 days. Lack of motivation :(

Fin9

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi EvilSpirit, hats off to losing weight, but I'm thinking why are you so harsh on yourself.

When you'll have 60 kg are you gonna put by this diet ? I'm only asking because when you're gonna eat again normally, you are going to gain some weight back. It's not sustainable..

You are eating once a day and the calories that you are eating are ~ half of a normal person would need on a regular basis/day. Added to that, you're also working out and I suppose got a job. What I mean is you need energy to do all those things and by eating only once a day is not that good.

What I'd suggest is to measure the average calories you eat on a daily basis and then eat less, that is eat 200-400 calories less than before. You'll lose some weight and then hit a plateau. Once you hit that plateau eat the same for around a week. Once your body accommodates to your new average intake you can start cutting some calories again. Repeat the process until you get the desired weight you are looking for.

Remember even if you lose 1 kg per month, with your body having been adjusted to your new eating habits won't feel starvation. That's the key to losing weight, you need to make slow changes into your diet so the body won't feel it's starved to death and then go on a binge eating. This way you will lose your weight slower but your body won't "ask" you to eat more because it is already accustomed to your new eating habits.

I have repeated myself because I wanted to make my point clear.
Keep losing those kilograms :)

EvilSpirit22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know man! But I only have 25 days to hit my goal or at least be at 63 kg. I know I can control my diet but I always give up like a ****ing loser. I won't give up this time.

EvilSpirit22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I found out that I was over-estimating the damage I did to my body while I ate like a whale for two days.

I am at 67.1 kg as of today which means I am only 300 grams heavier than my lowest weight of 66.8 kg.

The lowest I ever went ever in my life was 65.6 kg which I achieved last year.

I have 7.1 kg to lose. If I stick to my diet and workout regime I will lose that before 1st February which is my official end date. But even if I be at around 62 or 64 i'll be much happier.

The only problem I have is that during parties I sacrifice my results and I have now decided to not attend any of the parties and just achieve my results this time.

EvilSpirit22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
66.6 kg. Yesterday my diet was awesome and I did a 100 super decline push ups 200 squats with a 40 kg barbell. And 100 crunches with 20 kg plate.

EvilSpirit22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ran continuously for 30 minutes. Diet was good today ate veg dumplings made out of wheat which was a healthier option than using refined flour and ate a salad without fruits in it.Hope to be a little lighter than today.

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EvilSpirit22 said:
Ran continuously for 30 minutes.
Keep at it! Cardio is amazing. I remember being 6-2, 173 at one point which is still thin by most peoples standards. I didn't think I could lose anymore weight. I started running 5 days a week and eating reasonably well (but not perfect), and the pounds started coming off.

The key for you is eat lots of small meals that are healthy to avoid hunger pangs. Load up on veggies and chicken breasts. Do not starve yourself! When you get a body that you are happy with and you are ready to start lifting, you will need to adobt healthy eating habits in order to get the most out of and fuel your workouts.

EvilSpirit22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The lowest I went last week was 66.1 kg

But today I ate too much sugary stuff including a chocolate cake, a pie and yeah I even ate a pizza.

So yeah I know I ****ed up but I did pretty intense STRENGTH TRAINING today plus I even did HIIT workout. So all in all I consumed more calories than I actually burnt. But my weight would get back to normal in a couple of days.

My end date was 1st February but I have decided that I gotta continue with my workouts daily and instead of making it a quick fix plan I should make it my lifestyle.

So after 1st february I would go back to my NORMAL eating but avoiding the bad stuff and eating a lot of veggies and good stuff and making it a lifestyle. I will keep on working out with at least 4 cardio sessions a week and 3 weight training days every week.

I would keep on posting here till I reach my perfect body. Let's make it a LIFESTYLE baby!

EvilSpirit22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
At 66.1 kg. I actually went back to 67.8 kg after a party. Took me 3 days of pure eating and workouts to get back at this. Hope to be in 65s tomorrow.

EvilSpirit22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
64.8 kg ;) Whaaaat? After looking at my amazing results with Intermittent Fasting along with 3 days of Heavy Lifting I have lost a total of 7.5 kg in just 40 days. I accept that I was not 100 percent serious towards my diet or my workouts but still I lost weight.

I am giving myself one more month to lose more weight and then i'll start to bulk up.

I look sexier man! Damn ****ing Yes!