Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Espi............Your thoughts???

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Prohormones/Designer Steroids pretty much don't exist anymore as the Feds closed the loophole as of the start of 2015 and there were massive BOGO sales or 50-75% off sales from companies who sold them to liquidate before the law went into effect...

One of the best of them was Epistane which had Anavar like properties without the huge price tag, although it sent BP soaring for many people...

Damn Espi, I have cycled Test and Var and currently am on 125 mg of Test E every 5 days as a TRT dose, but I would never touch Deca....

If I was going to take anything other than what I took previously it would be Tren...its extremely harsh but nothing can touch it, for what it can do for you, IMHO...5 times stronger than test...in fact its so strong, at doses as low as 100mg a week, Tren has the same muscle building effect as taking 500 mgs a week of test, and a much greater effect on fat loss, all without the majority of the negative sides that appear at Tren doses of 250-300 mg a week in many people...some researchers have claimed its a better alternative to testosterone for TRT and might actually be safer, but more research is needed to see long term effects...it also completely wreaks havoc on your gut bacteria apparently even at low doses...

And yes, I agree my TRT dose definitely has noticeable effects...mainly that it is much easier for me to stay lean and when I do low calorie periods to drop body fat, I lose almost no muscle or strength...

IMHO, for those who don't want to take a full steroid dose, taking a TRT dose of Test and taking 25 mg of Ostarine(MK-2866) and 50mg of Andarine(S-4) daily(2 types of SARMS) will produce very similar effects to taking a 500mg dose of Test without the majority of negative side effects. SARMS are very underutilized, but have real and very noticeable effects.