Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to recover after your former afc self messed up?

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not sure if this is the right place to make this post so move it if you have to.

So there is this red haired HB 9 that works in my gym i got to know her a year ago and we had a really good conversation but it was before i find this place here (i was a big afc at that time) so i kinda freezed our relation and its limited to a simple HI!.
The last weeks she always hold eye contact with me and i normaly respond by also looking at her eyes and smiling but i cant think of how i can open a conversation with her since i used all of the topics back then plus there are a lot of guys that want to bang her .

Now my problem is not the many guys around(because im also a big guy very fit) her but which move in this kind of situation is good?

In the dj bible i couldnt find any similar topic .

Any recomendations ?

Pause

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say stop over thinking it.. say

hey! how you been?!?

and let it flow from there. It sounds like in the past the conversations moved easy. My personal favorite move is unrelenting sass. Being playfully mean (Not rude!) seems to get the attention of all the women around me (from cougars to jail bait). I'm newly divorced so the chick's around me are coworkers.. I rarely go in for the kill for that reason but it seems like all the teasing has them foaming at the lips (no pun) lol

but really.. keep the topics open (current events around your area or the weather) don't be afraid to pick on her a little bit.. it'll get her to laugh and lighten the mood. play your cards right and you can flip the current events topic into a date

"so u heard about that butterfly show coming thru town?"

and then tell her she should probably go with you to the show. BOOM.. 1st date

and last but not least... to help keep you from getting nervous.. if you bomb it... who cares? in the long run its her loss.. God made hundreds more just like her.. except maybe the 99 others don't have that weird thing like her how she washes her dogs butt with her toothbrush (just saying... cuz she's hot doesn't mean she's not batsh! crazy and you're walking between a bullet and a target!)

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have 2 girls currently that i can play with and even more at the upcomming summer.

Just this one is a good chance to get some experience for my game and i definitely wouldnt mind it at all opening her legs for me.

The only thing that i lack is the language (cause she is german and my german is mild to bad and she cant speak english at all...) and as i said, the topic variety.

Im a very smooth talker and i can cover every topic you can imagine im just in a blank state with this chick and i cant find any opening lines.

I tried this :" Hey ,how are you?" and it went like the normal boring way.
I would normally stop trying but i cant let go of the fact that she holds eye contact for more than 10 seconds everytime we stare at each other.

Skinnylove

Banned
Reaction score
Pause said:
God made hundreds more just like her.. except maybe the 99 others don't have that weird thing like her how she washes her dogs butt with her toothbrush (just saying... cuz she's hot doesn't mean she's not batsh! crazy and you're walking between a bullet and a target!)
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:
lol that was funny,you should hit me up with more witty crack!

NSX-R said:
so i kinda freezed our relation and its limited to a simple HI!.
The last weeks she always hold eye contact with me and i normaly respond by also looking at her eyes and smiling but i cant think of how i can open a conversation with her since i used all of the topics back then plus there are a lot of guys that want to bang her .

I've always found that if a chick likes you she'll be very lenient when you burn(although I'm not advising you to crush and burn)so don't bother with perfection. The DJ bible and even this site doesn't give exact word for word advice in order to enable men to form there own experience and learn from them.Seriously dude,if you don't know what to say ~Google is your friend.

Of the 'competition' remember that hot women attract dees like bees to honey.So I wouldn't worry if I were you.The most painfull knowledge of the red pill is knowing that women are ruled by hypergamy>they f*** the most dominant male there bodies can attract.So part of being a DJ is not to care what chicks do with there pees.In fact,if women pick this up from you,they are prompted to stay loyal.Stop caring!Live your life.Take what you want from life.This is called: Freedom.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stinky Boots© said:
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:
lol that was funny,you should hit me up with more witty crack!

I've always found that if a chick likes you she'll be very lenient when you burn(although I'm not advising you to crush and burn)so don't bother with perfection. The DJ bible and even this site doesn't give exact word for word advice in order to enable men to form there own experience and learn from them.Seriously dude,if you don't know what to say ~Google is your friend.

Of the 'competition' remember that hot women attract dees like bees to honey.So I wouldn't worry if I were you.The most painfull knowledge of the red pill is knowing that women are ruled by hypergamy>they f*** the most dominant male there bodies can attract.So part of being a DJ is not to care what chicks do with there pees.In fact,if women pick this up from you,they are prompted to stay loyal.Stop caring!Live your life.Take what you want from life.This is called: Freedom.
I don't have a crush for this girl I just want to gain some experience about which moves can you do on the hot chicks . Since they are the big catch you need experience and balls to get them. I need only the first thing.

Till now all the experience I got from here helped me quite a lot and i can say I have 90% success rate . It would be 100% if i was able to do something with my crush but i can say she's starting to get softened and come closer to me. But I agree with you, having a crush is the worst thing i can imagine but I'm fixing it .

Another big thing I got from here is the motivation to improve myself into greatness .

Skinnylove

Banned
Reaction score
:up: :up: Ok.

Reaction score
NSX-R said:
Since they are the big catch you need experience and balls to get them. I need only the first thing.
You're supposed to be the great catch, not her

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aspiring Don Juan said:
You're supposed to be the great catch, not her
Thanks for mentioning that , this is one of the many things that are still there in my subconscious self which im trying my best to get rid of them . Im 20 years and 2 weeks old and already own myself a Restaurant and a Hotel so i consider myself to be a great catch plus im a hot guy( most of the girls i met rated me a 9) but for a weird reason i cannot show it to the other people. Social proof is the key i think but i dont know. I think its the hardest thing to do