Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Awkward eye contact?

jonothonhong

Reaction score
Anyways it's spring break so I'm on vacation and went on a trip to FL. So me an my fam go out to eat at this fancy Italian place. After a couple minutes these two cute girls sit at a table right in front of me. my parents backs are to the table where the girls are just to clarify. So eventually me and that girl start making eye contact on and off. I caught her looking at me and she caught me looking at her. I was trying so hard not to look but ya know things happen. What I'm trying to say is, that did not feel masculine at all! I felt like a ***** for some reason and I do not like feeling like a *****. I'm a very confident guy and have no problem walking up and talking to girls but I couldn't walk up to them because their parents were at the table right behind them. Is there any way I could have been ya know, been Don Juan about this situation?

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Own it. When you make eye contact and she reciprocates, give a smile or a nod to let her know that you like what you see.

When you try to pretend you aren't looking you enter feminine, passive territory. It can be tough sometimes but I try to win staring contests with women I find attractive. They wouldn't be making strong eye contact if they weren't attracted to you in some way.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't it interesting how acknowledging that the other person knows they have your full attention can bring so much tension?