Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I break up with her?

yungballa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I been going out with my girlfriend for about 4 months. She's my first girl friend ever. When we started going out, she was craaaaazyyy over me (still is). She said since she's been with me its the happiest she's ever been. When we first started the relationship, I was really into her. Over time, my feelings for her have started to go down drastically.

We've done a lot of sexual things but we've never had sex. Overall, we've had a healthy relationship. She respects me and treats me well as if I'm her king. I act dominant towards her and keep her in line, and she doesn't cross the line with me. It's a good relationship. From what it seems, she's extremely loyal... but with my experience with girls, I find it hard to believe she's completely loyal.. She tells me when other guys try to talk to her / flirt with her / text with her, so I guess I can trust her, but I still have my doubts at times. She has a lot of guys trying to go after her. She's talked about having a future with me multiple times, like having kids and marriage. She's willing even for me to take her virginity. It's been a pretty serious relationship even though it's only been four months. She claims that she only wants me. She's also said that she'll never break up with me.

Lately, we've been getting into a lot of arguments. She's pissed me off a LOT in our arguments lately. When I first started dating her, I really liked her. But now I'm starting to not like her.

Why? Well it's simple. She's EXTREMELY quiet. She's starting to bore me. If I don't utter a word, she won't say a single thing. Sometimes I just get tired of me being the one who engages. She claims she's shy, which is believable. She's not a very lively person. She can talk and all with her friends, but when it comes to me she's almost silent. It's just boring. Before, I used to talk to her but now I just give up. In person she hardly talks to me. While we're together she'll probably just touch me a little bit, but she won't talk. She'll hardly talk. Or if she sees me walking by, she'll also touch me. Some days, she'll tell me that she loves me when we say bye to each other. If we ever have a conversation, I'm always the one who has to stretch them out. She puts little to no effort in our conversations in real life. She also thinks negatively and that I'll "reject" her showing me affection in public.

I like to be single. I like the freedom. I dislike having all these stupid arguments & problems in a relationship, which is what me and my girl have a lot, pretty often recently. Some days we can have regular convos thru text, but other days we'll be having arguments about something. But she always says that I'm right and she's sorry. My value is sooo high in her eyes, I guess. But ever since I feel like I've been in this relationship I feel like I've been focusing less on me. I feel a little bit more stressed out. I could be messing with soooo many girls since I love freedom, but I'm still going out with her. I don't want to hurt her, but this relationship is just too much for me. She's really attached to me and I don't wanna cause some emotional damage to her, because I know I'm really important to her. But at the same time, I want to live my own life how I want to instead of feeling trapped down to her. She's a good girl and all, but I don't know how much longer of this I can take. I want to be free, but she really really is in love with me, despite all of our CONSTANT
nearly everyday arguments and relationship drama.

Recently I told her that I like her less. She says that hearing that hurt her. I've given her a lot of signs I'm not that much interested any more and have tried to make her lose interest/break up with me, but yet she still seems like she's head over heels in love with me.

What should I do? Should I be patient with her, try and work things out with her? I do like her, just not as much as she likes me. She's wife material, but I'm just really getting bored.

Or should I just go with how I feel and break up with her, become more focused on me and enjoy freedom?

I need help.

Herkules

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe its time you take her virginity and **** her good. If the sex is good you will probably want to keep the relationship a little longer.

Blistex

Don Juan
Reaction score
yungballa said:
What should I do? Should I be patient with her, try and work things out with her? I do like her, just not as much as she likes me. She's wife material, but I'm just really getting bored. Or should I just go with how I feel and break up with her, become more focused on me and enjoy freedom?
Being in a relationship is all about having fun and making both parties happy. In other words, there is no point being in a relationship if you are unhappy with it. Thus, I would break it off if I were in your shoes.

yungballa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In most of the threads I create... I seem to solve my own problems. Without anyone's help, unfortunately.

Well, I guess I solved my own problem again.

I broke up with her.

She was a good girl... I half regret letting her go, but at the same time I feel relieved. She was wifey material and everything, but she came too early to me in my life. I felt trapped because I wanted to break up with her so bad, but I couldn't bring myself to do it seeing as she was madly in love with me, and she didn't want anyone else except me and wanted to spend the rest of her life with me. She's definitely a keeper, but seeing as I'm only in high school those are pretty scary things to think about at this age which is the way I see it. Plus, I was getting tired of being in a relationship and I was only looking to be single and just mess with multiple girls. As a young boy in high school, I'm not ready for all that being held down loyal one and only love type sh1t. She's a good girl of value and all, and as a girl I really respected her among many other girls, matter fact I liked her (not feelings wise, just as a person) more than %100 of all the girls I've ever gamed. But, everything has its end. Finally, I eventually just broke up with her and I felt so liberated in a way. There was guilt and eventually it passed, but at the same time I felt so free. As of right now in my life, all I wanna do is focus on my grades, chill with friends, be single and mess with all the girls I want. It sucks we broke up, but it's also a good thing. I'm glad I did it. Fvck it I say, just live with no regrets. I'm not sad that it's over, I'm glad that it at least happened. Oh well. I'm happy and glad I got to experience a good five months with her, but now that part of my life is over. I'm going to keep moving forward with my life and focus on myself.

I've been on this site for a year...after the relationship I haven't got the chance to game any girls. But, I'm done with that part of my life, as its over. Well, looks like I'm back into the world of gaming girls again. My game feels a little rusty though, hehe.

From this point on I'm just going to keep focusing on myself, and keep moving forward with my life.