Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I forget all girls

rockburn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically, I broke up with my 6.5/10 gf about a week ago because I wasn't enjoying the relationship and wanted more time to focus on my own commitments such as school. We were together for 7 months and she is really clingy, still asks to see me etc, but I want to be civil so I just tell her I can't and it's best for us not to do that at all.
There's this 8/10 redhead I've known for years who sort of in the same friendship group as my ex, but they're not close at all and kind of dislike each other. I've been friends with her for years, and we've been messaging each other a lot recently. She has a similar personality to me, and she's quite busy like myself also, but whenever we speak we've always flirted slightly. She tries to play hard to get and she can recognize my ****y and funny speech and responds really well to it all.
We've been flirting more since I broke up with my girlfriend, and I met the redhead on Friday. She told me how she can't let anybody know we're speaking because of the drama it would cause in the friendship group, I assured her that nothing really mattered, we're just teenagers and nobody really has to know anything, then We kissed a little and she confessed to liking me also. I'm not really sure where this could go, but she's also really unsure about me, she thinks that because I broke up with my ex not that long ago I could just miss the companionship, and she's worried about the morals of her having a fling with me or anything. I've definitely given her a lot of signs though that I'm interested, and she's returned them all well.

Another girl I've been speaking to is this 7/10 blonde I've also known for years. We have basically the same sense of humour, and I always used to like her, however she's a crazy ***** and she will act interested in me for ages then suddenly claim I make her anxious and she apparently wants to stop speaking to me for a while. However recently we've been flirting a lot, so I went to meet her at a party the other day. Upon arriving at the party I saw my ex, and then I was kicked out by one of her friends, which was followed by the blonde messaging me saying she didn't really want to get involved and she was sorry.

What I really guess I should do is stay on the Down Low for a while, however I was already talking to the redhead, and now she likes me also. I don't want her to lose interest, so I'm gonna have to keep at her. Potentially I would be happy with a friends with benefits kind of relationship with her, as she even said she doesn't want to put a label on it, and we're both busy with lives of our own. I don't really see her as the relationship kind, but I enjoy speaking to her it would be stupid to waste the opportunity.

Any help on what to do now?

Reaction score
More than one fwb girls. Trust me, after like the 4th bang she or you WILL deffenitly be attached to one another maybe even both but for your own sanity band more than one girl