Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What was your First Cell Phone???

adamwalkner

Banned
Reaction score
Hello all newbies, how are you all. I am Prince Charming. Nice to meet all of you. I am an Artist. I love to meet new people as well as making new friends. I like to watch new Hollywood Movies as well as Bollywood Movies and want to know about them as more as possible. I made a website for this task and i want to share it with all of you. So if you really want to know about what was my First Cell Phone, then i will tell you about Nokia 5130. I was bought it in 2010. It was Red Colored Cell Phone. I used it Three Years and not a Scratch on it had come.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haa Nokia too. Don't know what model it was but compared to the smart phones of today, it was like a brick.

chuck-101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cellphone? Old Nokia back in the 90's. First smart phone was the original iPhone 8GB in 2007. I prefer Android now, however.

If anything the iPhone changed what consumers expect in a "smartphone". Before that we were limited those fugly Windows CE with a stylus. LoL