Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Keep Moving

Reaction score
I once had the privilege of going bass fishing in a pro -am tournament with a pro bass angler.

Once, during our time on the water, I remarked to him " I suppose you have to be really patient to be a great angler in these tournaments"

I'll never forget his answer. He said, " No, actually I'm not patient at all, if I'm in water that isn't producing, I move on, find somewhere else"

Now I realize that we have all heard about how patient we must be with women..........and it's true, to a certain extent. They take a bit more time to feel comfortable with the way things are going, etc.

But it can be a huge mistake for any man to wait too long for a woman to " start coming through"........either by keeping dates, returning calls / texts, or even having sex.

So be patient, yes, but don't become an idiot about it. If she isn't showing genuine interest in you, then keep moving.

best of luck

Cheeks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if she is showing genuine interest in you, keep moving. Get what you want out of her but don't stop the train. She'll lose attraction if you start to get comfortable.

Reaction score
Agreed. I suppose I aim most of my advice here is to men just learning the ropes.

But yes, you get comfy, they think they own you.

I know I shouldn't say it, but I get so irritated seeing all the non stop threads from men asking " should I ask her this so and so" etc stuff.........

For cryin out loud, ditch her azz and move on lol