Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Understanding Women Using Male Numbers

logicallefty

Reaction score
I believe the general consensus among us here on SS would be that:

- 10% of the men out there are alpha/red pill/Don Juans/guys who 'get it', whatever you want to call them..

-90% of the men are AFCs/beta/blue pill/nice guys/whatever you call it.

One of the issues I struggled with towards the end of my transformation to "getting it" was that I would meet a woman, she would tell me "Oh my past exes were this and bla bla bla and I just want a guy who still knows how to be nice to a woman and treat her like a 'lady' and not be such a jerk".

AND I WOULD CONTINUE TO BELIEVE IT, TIME AND TIME AGAIN :confused:

NOW, as I have finally "got it", #1 thing I always tell a man in regards to women, most importantly above all other:

Unless woman X proves it to you with overwhelming evidence that she is different, she NOT different. She does NOT want an AFC "nice guy" no matter how much she tells you she does.

And for anyone reading this now who may happen to have doubts, let's go back to that 10%, 90% I opened this post with.

If we all stipulate that 90% of the men in the world are AFC/beta/"nice guys", isn't it reasonable to conclude that:

- If this woman has any kind of dating history at all before you, wouldn't the numbers tell you she has already been with an AFC/beta/nice guy at some point?

And the final question to ask yourself, if it didn't work for him, how in the heee\_\_ can you logically conclude that it's going to work any different for you?

BOTTOM LINE: So she says she is different? Make her prove it or assume she isn't!

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Women rarely tell you 'I'm different'.

Most of that is from the guys posting here that say that their latest chick is some sort of special flower.

They're not being misled by a woman. They do it to themselves.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tictac said:
Women rarely tell you 'I'm different'.

Most of that is from the guys posting here that say that their latest chick is some sort of special flower.

They're not being misled by a woman. They do it to themselves.

I did find woman who said she was diferent, she said she don't care if the guy have lots of money or not, but behold, when she did find a guy full of money, she didn't take too long to get pregnant from him.

but one thing is true you should never fool yourself and think she is diferent, or even belive on what she says, judge her actions not words