Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bad news sells

Reaction score
First, a personal story. Many years ago I met a girl named Abby. She was lovely. I loved a 1000 things about her, mostly her face, like most of us do with a woman. We dated, went out several times, I was absolutely smitten.

I bought some concert tickets, and gave her a call to set up the date to go. The convo went something like this:

Abby: " Jason, I've been meaning to talk to you........I really like you, but I don't really think we have enough in common, and I don't think we should see each other again"

Me: " this is kinda sudden, I thought you liked me"

Abby: I do like you, you're a terrific guy, I just don't think it will work"

Me: " have you met someone else?" Abby: " no, I just don't think we have enough in common, and I think it would be better if we could just be friends"

Me: " fine, have it your way" I hung up.

Ok, I was rejected........no doubt has happened to many here, and I'm sure this sounds familiar. At first I was flabbergasted, then angry, then went through the usual self doubt crap...........If I had only done so and so.........

Rejection beats the hell out of us because we cant find anyone else to blame......it always comes back on ourselves.

Now, why this story? Because I learned the hard way, that women (even the ones who don't look all that great) have an incredible cruel streak. They will ditch a guy for no good reason, just because they feel like it.

So, what can we do? The answer is, we must become even crueler.......no, it doesn't mean that you treat a woman like dirt. But you must always, at all times, keep her wondering if you are on the verge of ditching her.

Newspapers know that feel good stories are boring...........bad news sells.

You must be bad news to a woman at all times...........keep her wondering, guessing, mystified. Don't return calls, or texts. Don't give gifts on sweetest day. Don't do her favors.

I love history. I would rather read about Josef Stalin than Mohandas Gandhi. Stalin was a total bastard, and more interesting.

You must be a Stalin in the world of romance........always be enigmatic, hard, impossible to figure out.

Become a bad news sells man..........because a good news man will get dumped every time

Best of luck

JoanofArc

Reaction score
"you must always, at all times, keep her wondering if you are on the verge of ditching her. "

This I dont agree at all. If a guy makes me feel this way , I would just move on. Some girls might buy into this but some would notice you are just playing with her emotions.

In my perspective as a woman, I think this girl has some reasons that she cant tell you. I have said the same thing to some guys before : "you are great but i just dont think this will work"- and the real reasons behind which i couldn't tell them include "they are too old" / "too short"/ "too talkative" / "too arrogant" / " i have met someone better" (but i would probably still say i haven't) / "nothing in common" (even though we seem to have a lot of spark -that's because i m good at faking)

I never fell for a guy whos emotionally unavailable / has a bad boy streak - for me, its either you click, or you don't. I will always choose someone warm and compatible over someone whos stone cold / distant/ acting like a player.

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JoanofArc said:
"you must always, at all times, keep her wondering if you are on the verge of ditching her. "

This I dont agree at all. If a guy makes me feel this way , I would just move on. Some girls might buy into this but some would notice you are just playing with her emotions.
yes, you are quite special aren't you :p not like other girls, right?

women ALL say this, but they still do the opposite. in my personal experience whenever the girl felt safe in the relationship, she tried to play the power game and tried to control me. the more distant i became the more clingy they became. sometimes i wonder if women even live on this planet. they all have their delusional theories about themselves and the world, but when it comes down to action, they forget it all and go in 100% animal instinct.

guys, want a stable LTR (or even a reliable FB)? give them a little care and a lot of drama and they will love you for it.