Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The actual, honest to God secret to getting along with women

Reaction score
First post here, I see some really good advice, especially the stuff about getting in shape, making yourself as attractive as possible.

This isn't so much a tip, as it is an essential point of understanding about what you're doing with women.

The biggest problem for 99% of men in regards to women is, has been, and will continue to be, the lack of good opportunity to meet. It's one of the ironies of life that we are on earth with billions of women, but have very few ways to find the ones that are available.

Almost all of your problems will stem from this one issue. Think about it......if you had numerous opportunities to meet or even approach women, sooner or later you would hook up with someone........or several.

I can almost guarantee the reason you are even on a site like this is because you tend to get all hung over a single opportunity. Don't feel bad, it happens to us all. Ask yourself.........if you had ample opportunities to meet women, would you really care how any of them behaved ie: returned your calls / texts? No, you wouldn't care because there were so many more to choose from.

A man must develop an abundance mindset, that women are essentially a disposable pleasure........in order to avoid being frustrated by them. The problem is putting this mindset into actual practice........

We live in a world where women do not go around with a sign hanging from their necks saying " I'm single, and looking".........we can see a wedding ring, but that's about it. We get online, we try public places........but it can be very difficult to make contact.

I went to college for 4 years, and since, I have never been anywhere that so many females can be easily found.

I'm not really sure what advice I can give..........just try to get out and around, hell, try anywhere........the laundromat, church, starbucks lol........

It's been said that dating is a numbers game. Nothing is more true.........

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I couldn't agree more and the advent of smart phones, social media has not exactly made things easier. Online dating is a minefield so much so that you are don't even know whether the person on the other end is real or automated.

Evan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. Outside of getting in the gym and eating healthy, putting yourself in position to meet lots of women will increase your chances. Over time you get it. The rest is mental and your attitude.