Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

NYC Night Game Group

Redzky

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am in a group that has been around for a few years and meets up every Friday in Meatpacking.

Levels range from beginner to intermediate.

We usually have around 4-10 decent gamed guys that come out regularly.

If you want in, just send me a pm and I'll fill you in on the details.

Thanks.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree. You dont want a sausage fest group. 1 or 2 wings is enough.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My deal with a group over 4 or 5 guys is that there usually ends up with either dudes clowning each other in a passive aggressive way to compete for women...or you have killjoys who arent doing well with the ladies that night and then bringing the vibe down.

I dont mind bro-ing out and chilling with the dudes...but once you get too many guys together, the group behavior changes in a way thats not conducive to attracting women. At least this is just my experience. Ive had better luck getting women when Im with 1 or 2 good wings, rather than a group of 5 or more guys.

That said, I may give this NYC group a try in a month. Right now Im working on saving for a few things I need, plus I may start a new job soon. If I get this new gig Ill be closer to the city and definitely down for some club fun.

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im in! I think I can add as much as a take away from hanging with you guys. Im on LI. Let me know!

Redzky

Don Juan
Reaction score
The group is still active PM me if anyone is still interested.

randoms

Reaction score
Hey Redzky, I'm interested.

I don't have permission to PM yet, but maybe you can message me.

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to Miami for a three day weekend this friday. Hopefully the following week I can head out with you guys...

JustinBustin

Don Juan
Reaction score
anyone down to wing in upper manhattan or the bronx? Inwood and Wash Heights, while rife with bourgeoisie a-holes, also is home to numerous hot white yuppies and sexy latinas. Really don't feel like going down to meatpacking to get preyed on by lonely cougars, would rather meet and help others to meet and f interesting sexy women near my home. PM if interested!

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JustinBustin said:
anyone down to wing in upper manhattan or the bronx? Inwood and Wash Heights, while rife with bourgeoisie a-holes, also is home to numerous hot white yuppies and sexy latinas. Really don't feel like going down to meatpacking to get preyed on by lonely cougars, would rather meet and help others to meet and f interesting sexy women near my home. PM if interested!
Dude...you're funny. I was thinking the same thing when I went out for the first time in a while this past Saturday and my wingman told me he was dying to catch up with some Latinas. My work schedule for the last few months has been crazy and I've been in somewhat in a cave with my social life (work, gym, sleep....repeat) It has suffered but it will fully recover.

It's also this weather in nyc these last few months...I'm dying for sun and warmer weather to rejuvenate me, don't know. Maybe it's a just a weird year for me... (I took a weekend to go to Miami to see my Dad and that was a small taste of what NYC should be right now) :rolleyes: Also, for some reason, I work on a Saturday, go straight to the gym and my other guys are still undecided of where to go and I just stay in or go to a local bar.... they piss me off with their indecisiveness. Sometimes you need more than one click of wingmen to keep you fresh and honest. They become to complacent, predictable and settle for the same old places....

You should try to get in contact with Redzky (and so should I) about the nyc wingmen chat and get acquainted. But me personally, I'm down for anywhere....Williamsburg, meat packing, midtown, lower east, long island, Hoboken, NJ... I'm down for whatever.

JustinBustin

Don Juan
Reaction score
kingbeef said:
Dude...you're funny. I was thinking the same thing when I went out for the first time in a while this past Saturday and my wingman told me he was dying to catch up with some Latinas. My work schedule for the last few months has been crazy and I've been in somewhat in a cave with my social life (work, gym, sleep....repeat) It has suffered but it will fully recover.

It's also this weather in nyc these last few months...I'm dying for sun and warmer weather to rejuvenate me, don't know. Maybe it's a just a weird year for me... (I took a weekend to go to Miami to see my Dad and that was a small taste of what NYC should be right now) Also, for some reason, I work on a Saturday, go straight to the gym and my other guys are still undecided of where to go and I just stay in or go to a local bar.... they piss me off with their indecisiveness. Sometimes you need more than one click of wingmen to keep you fresh and honest. They become to complacent, predictable and settle for the same old places....

You should try to get in contact with Redzky (and so should I) about the nyc wingmen chat and get acquainted. But me personally, I'm down for anywhere....Williamsburg, meat packing, midtown, lower east, long island, Hoboken, NJ... I'm down for whatever.
I messaged reds on fb, he said a secret process involving ancient chinese hexagrams and warthog sacrifice, plus a pair of aviator sunglasses is required to join the group. I guess I'm down although I think that's a bit odd. If you're down we can wing before then and see if we gel tho. I'd be down for lower east or midtown.