Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Plate and Fb at same party?

MOTU

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am having a party next saturday with a neighbor. All of my friends will be here, and his, we expect about 70 people. My current #1 plate is coming, going to help me with the cooking. I have been seeing plate 1 for only a couple weeks (fvcked her today) but we have never discussed any kind of relationship status or anything of the sort. I do like plate 1 as she is the hottest I have but I don't have oneitus.

There is another chick in my social circle that I have fvcked 3 or 4 times, not really a fb but I'll call her that for lack of a better term. I know she likes me, but I have never hinted that I wanted any kind of relationship and I have never taken her on a real date... everytime we have banged it has been when I was sh!tfaced. She even said to me via text once that "we should do that sober sometime". I didn't reply. Last time I slept with fb was 3 weeks ago and haven't seen her since, just some occasional texting that she initiates. It's worth mentioning that two wknds ago she invited me out with a group of friends and I said I had plans to which she replied "A date? lol" and I sent back a smiley then she said "I'll take that as a yes". I did't reply. Then a couple days later fb txted me "hey I hope my date comment didn't seem rude" and I waited a few hours and replied "how is the new job?" and we went from there. I don't care if I fvck fb anymore or not, she is not that attractive and not that great a lay.

That being said, she is my friend, and several of my friend's friend, and fun at a party. If I don't invite her she will know and I will feel sh!tty.

So I guess my options are:
1) don't invite fb
2) invite fb, tell her plate 1 will be there
3) invite fb, don't tell her sh!t, see what happens

I am interested in your thoughts.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure what the right answer is, but your game is extremely tight right now sir.

I would say since neither is serious, that "all's fair," and you've gotten by well so far on mild a$$hole game, so why not invite them both and say nothing. A little sexual tension can be fun. The risk is it develops into some needless drama, so you'll have to assess that risk.

Second best option is don't invite FB.

Third best (in other words, worst) is telling your plate. That's just a useless conversation in my opinion and will not help you.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear MOTU,
Why create stress?....Take the path of least resistance,don't invite the one to whom you have the greatest attraction...sounds silly,but that's the one who will stay around if she hears you didn't invite her...it is not a case of one or t'other you may have your cake and eat it too!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see what is to be gained by inviting FB. Why invite trouble? Unless you are wanting there to be some sort of drama over you.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This could be disastrous in that you could lose both plates if they both find themselves seeking your dyck at the end of the night.
As the others said, the easy route is to not invite the FB but as you say, she'll be curious as to why she was off the list and she's likely to hear from your mutual friends that you and some broad seemed to be getting cosy.

But that situation is far easier to deflect and bullsht about after the fact.

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're feeling bold invite both and work for a threesome. :rockon:

MOTU

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha thanks all. Plate 1 is already coming for sure. I guess I feel bad not inviting fb since she'll know there was a party and she is my friend. I have decided I don't want to fvck fb anymore, so I was thinking if she came to the party as a friend and saw plate 1 that she would go back to just being friend and not fb.

Does that ever work? Or once you fvck someone is the friendship over if you stop fvcking them? She seems pretty chill and mature but I know that hell hath no fury like a woman scorned....

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
70 people? Yeah, invite FB, she's a big girl and can handle herself, and it would be rude not to invite a friend to that large a party. IMO you are overthinking. If you are that concerned about it, send the invitation for "her and a date/guest." That should be all the tipoff she needs. You shouldn't be showering either of them with attention anyway or allowing them to hang on you or mark you as territory, you have a party to run after all. Along those lines, I think it may turn out to be a minor mistake to allow plate 1 to be such a helper with this party, but NBD really.

Be a gracious man of plenty here, you have nothing at all to be ashamed of and have done no one wrong. The more of your hens around and happy, the more likely you are to find some new hens at this party. Don't bend to conventional femcentric standards of noblesse oblige, have fun and treat both well, it's the best way to go.

MOTU

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You all are right, I am overthinking... It's something I do quite a bit of. It seems to be in my nature.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with others that you invite her. It certainly better than otherwise especially since she is in your group of friends. Others may start questioning why you didn't invite Sandy. Invite her and say nothing.

MOTU

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha ok well this question got answered last night... On Fridays several friends and neighbors usually come over for a fire in my backyard. Plate 1 invited me to go somewhere with her so I told her to come over and she did.

Couple hours later fb and my muse showed up as well. I introduced them, we all hung out and drank beer. Fb and muse left earlier than normal but no drama. I invited fb to party next weekend in front of plate 1.

After the other girls left plate 1 was all over me.

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MOTU man, sounds like you are doing well. I got to get my plates spinning. Only really have one and she drove an hour to see me and proceeded to hold the golden pvssy hostage! Want to next her, but need more plates!!

MOTU

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MidnightCity said:
told you so.
Yes you did, thank you.

Mtnman, I am making progress but still need my plates to be hotter. Plate 1 is a good fvck and has a good body but only a decent face. But I am learning as I go for sure!

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i enjoy following with your progress, sounds like you are making some decent progress for sure. Keep it up!