Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When a girl asks what do you look for in a girl?

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What answers do you normally give without giving out too much info?

powpow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
depends on the girl.

I either make a funny joke, like that I like them morbidly obese

or

if the girls serious, you can just tell her that youre not looking for a girl period... and to have a certain list really closes off options. this has always worked really really well for me. makes it seem like you dont give a ****, makes you seem like a prize, and makes her even more curious and competitive. also makes you seem like you dont sit around thinking about what you want in a girl. overall, supremely baller move

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
powpow said:
depends on the girl.

I either make a funny joke, like that I like them morbidly obese

or

if the girls serious, you can just tell her that youre not looking for a girl period... and to have a certain list really closes off options. this has always worked really really well for me. makes it seem like you dont give a ****, makes you seem like a prize, and makes her even more curious and competitive. also makes you seem like you dont sit around thinking about what you want in a girl. overall, supremely baller move
I like it a lot..Only problem is, im on a dating site, looking fora girls lol. Im not sure how to put that into works to make me seem like the prize.

Maybe I can say something like, "not looking for anyone specific, bc having lists like that closes off my options"...???

Still makes it seems like im not desperate at the same time, still looking for someone.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tell them Exactly what I'm looking for in a girl, and I rank those criteria right in front of her, in order.

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crissco said:
What answers do you normally give without giving out too much info?
Her: "So what do you look for in a girl?"

Me: "My penis."

Slap!

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
I tell them Exactly what I'm looking for in a girl, and I rank those criteria right in front of her, in order.
Thats what I did, no response on this one. Probably just her.

Powpows was pretty good though, might give it a shot. Still leaves some mystery

Jack-Torrance

Don Juan
Reaction score
It means she likes you, blatantly.

1. Do you have a girlfriend?
2. What do you look for in a girl?

If you hear a girl say those things and it doesn't fit into the conversation, it's pretty definite.

RSanders219

Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl asked me this last night that I'm sort of into, she asked me what kind of eyes/hair and other things like that.. I pretty much described her back to herself haha. Joked around with her a bit, but then ended it on saying it's really all about personality to me.

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RSanders219 said:
A girl asked me this last night that I'm sort of into, she asked me what kind of eyes/hair and other things like that.. I pretty much described her back to herself haha. Joked around with her a bit, but then ended it on saying it's really all about personality to me.
Ive actually been said thatto before, she goes dont describe me. Thats basically qualifying you self herself which is the exact opposite of what you want when u first start out.

But I agree its all about personality.

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jack-Torrance said:
It means she likes you, blatantly.

1. Do you have a girlfriend?
2. What do you look for in a girl?

If you hear a girl say those things and it doesn't fit into the conversation, it's pretty definite.
If she liked me, and i told her what interested me, and she never replied back..Doesnt make sense?
It seems when girls ask me this then I tell them the truth like what im really into, they seem to loose a little bit off attraction..

Thats why i like the first answer the best, still leaves mystery.

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
Its like a catch 22..I like the idea of ranking them in order, like a list.

But then thinking about what powwow said with the having not having any specific makes it seem like you dont know what u want in a girl and will take anything desperate.

The joke idea sounds good, but there are times to get serious and not joke around, and thats one of them

I have no idea which one to choose. haha

Thanks to my cuz, I think I got it cap-i-ton!

If you looking for a relationship: Im looking for a girl who I can bring home to mom and dad

If you looking for a quick ****: Im looking for a girl who likes to have a good time

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crissco said:
Its like a catch 22..I like the idea of ranking them in order, like a list.

But then thinking about what powwow said with the having not having any specific makes it seem like you dont know what u want in a girl and will take anything desperate.

The joke idea sounds good, but there are times to get serious and not joke around, and thats one of them

I have no idea which one to choose. haha
If a chick looks into it that deeply, then she's an uptight prick and deserves to spend the rest of her days scouring the internet because real life men won't talk to her.

Just throw a joke at her and be done with it. I mean honestly, I dont even know what I'm looking for in a woman. If she has similar qualities, great we can share things. If she's different, great I can learn new stuff. Just be cool is all I ask.

Sophomakhos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
Just throw a joke at her and be done with it.
This. Actually I think it's the perfect opportunity for a joke, neg-hit etc. (depending on the context).

What's worse, I find, is when you're lying in bed with a girl and she asks you, "What are you thinking?" I can't really be honest and tell her that I'm planning out my Masters dissertation; she wants me to say something serious about the relationship...

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What joke would you guys say? Cant think of anything right now, its 3 in the morning lol

Jack-Torrance

Don Juan
Reaction score
Crissco said:
If she liked me, and i told her what interested me, and she never replied back..Doesnt make sense?
It seems when girls ask me this then I tell them the truth like what im really into, they seem to loose a little bit off attraction..

Thats why i like the first answer the best, still leaves mystery.
Whether she replies or not doesn't really matter. It's a giant sign that she's interested... Either that or she has a female friend that likes you who she wants to hook you up with. Something along those lines, but very likely that SHE likes you.

Think about it, why would you ever ask a girl what she looks for in a guy?

56andre

Don Juan
Reaction score
nice @ss, nice titties, can shake it in bed, & does the dishes